Forest Hill Camping
Location - Tala, Roha.
Batches : ALL DAYS
Without travel - 1800 /- per person
**30 participants per day based on first come first serve**
Check In time - 4pm
Check out time - 11am
- The tents are pitched on the near the lake itself.
- Tents will have mattresses, pillows and blankets.
- Hill top camping under the stars.
- Live Music
- Movie Screening
- Amazing decor
- Lip smacking food
- Tent stay
- Pool access
- Fun games
- Visit petting Zoo
- Organic Farm
- Trek to Kuda Caves
COVID Guidelines :
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others is mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitised before the use.
- Carrying your own sanitisers , gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
Detailed Itinerary :
- 04:00 pm: Reach the campsite and have Hi tea and snacks.
- 05:00 pm: Icebreaker round.
- Settle down and enjoy the sunset from the hilltop camp. Enjoy games or click pictures with the beautiful nature around or just relax and unwind until sunset.
- 07:00 pm - 10 pm : Enjoy the bonfire and Live music
- 09:30 pm: Unlimited delicious dinner (Veg/Non-veg/Jain) prepared by Chefs.
- 10:00 pm: Movie screening throughout the night
- End the day at beach under the open sky & enjoy sleeping in a tent.
- 07:00 am: Wake up and enjoy the chilled breeze . Freshen up and have breakfast.
- 08:00 am : Explore the property and go for Kuda caves trek
- 10:00 - 11:30 : Infinity Pool access
- 12 :00 pm - Check out
- Pillows & Blankets.
- Dome Tent Stay.
- Mineral Water
- Washroom (Western).
- Pick up/ drop facilities (Paid).
- First Aid Kit.
- Welcome, Drink & Snacks.
- Unlimited Dinner.
- Tent Stay (Blanket and Pillows).
- Live Music
- Movie screening
- Breakfast (On Day 2).
- Trek to Kuda caves
- Pool access
- Expertise Fee.
- Anything not included in the inclusion
- Bottled water, extra food, extra bed etc. and any other cost which is personal in nature
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- For extra BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg) an Additional cost to be paid directly at the Venue.
Things to Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Comfortable Footwear
- Water bottle (2 liters each person)
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Compulsory Torch with Extra batteries
- Extra Blankets or (Chaddar)
- Electoral 1 pack
- Medicine if required
- Portable Mobile Charger
- Bluetooth Speakers is a must for group
How to reach the campsite :
The campsite is 165 kilometers away from Mumbai city, so one can reach to us by train. Roha, Mangaon, and Indapur are three nearest stations from Forest Hills at Tala. From the station, you can get an auto or we can arrange for a pick up at an additional cost.
How to reach Roha by Train .?
Board the train
From Diva at 9:10am
From Panvel at 9:50am
Reach Roha at 12:15pm
How to get back.?
Reach Roha Station at 3:40pm
Reach Panvel at 6:45pm
Reach Diva at 5:50pm
Drive Your Own:
Drive down to the Campground in your own vehicle
Catch a Speed Boat or a Ferry:
You can book a speedboat or a ferry from the Gateway of India, and hire a cab from Mandwa Jetty to Tala, Raigad.
1. Drive directly to the campsite.
2. Cab @7200 for 8 people
3. Take a train to panvel and panvel to roha
4- Take a State transport bus from Swargate at 12pm to Mangaon (3hrs :30 mins drive) , Take auto or bus from Mangaon to Indapur ( 10 mins drive)
From Indapur to Campsite and Return @200/- per person
For people travelling via their private vehicle, a google location will be shared after booking confirmation. This can be used to navigate to the campsite
Payment Details :
UPI ID : 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8850043643 for confirmation , we will then share a form for final booking procedure .
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- No refund if cancelled 9 days prior to the event.
- No show = No refund.
TREKHIEVERS POLICIES :
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on same event.
- Complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule incase
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs and no litter policy.
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733