Kedarnath - Badrinath 3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS
Location Address: 223 kms. from Rishikesh, Uttrakhand.
Lord Shiva is the supreme most god in Hinduism, hence
also named as Mahadev (the god of the gods). It is
believed that he is the creator, destroyer and transformer
of the universe. People having faith in Hinduism worship
lord Shiva. Kedarnath is one of the four pilgrims. Also
amongst the twelve Jyotirling, the holy Kedarnath temple
is of uttermost importance. It’s a once in a lifetime
experience of divinity, faith and spirituality. The word
Kedar means “fields” and Nath means “lord” meaning lord
of the fields. Kedarnath is 223 kms. from Rishikesh. It is
situated at the height of 3583 mtrs. The temple is located
in Garhwal Himalayan range of Uttarakhand, India. ( An
expert guide will be adjoining full group throughout the
entire trip so you wouldn’t miss any thing)
SEPTEMBER - 19 | 23 | 26
OCTOBER - 2 | 3 | 10 | 17 | 24| 31
November - 7
EX Dehradun / Rishikesh / Haridwar : Rs 7999 /-
ATTRACTIONS YOU COVER
- Kedarnath Temple
- Hot water Gauri Kund
- Batuk Bhairav Temple
- Kamdev Temple
- Badrinath Temple
- And much more from in route
MODE OF TRAVEL:- Innova/sumo/Bolero or Tempo Traveler
(Ex Rishikesh) ,Trek for Kedarnath
STAY :- Sonprayag and Kedarnath Ji and Badrinath hotel
MEALS :- Simple veg food (Dinner + breakfast) starting from Sonprayag to last day breakfast at Badrinath
Day 1 :
DRIVE FROM DEHRADUN/RISHIKESH TO SONPRAYAG
The journey begins from Rishikesh or Dehradun (If NH is open,
then Rishikesh or else participants have to report at Dehradun.
This will be confirmed over email after booking) shore of the holy
Ganga River and ends in Sonprayag, which is at the coast of
Mandakini River. We shall leave from Rishikesh at 6 a.m. after
breakfast. During this journey, we witness various cities,
Himalayan villages, and the three “Prayags,
” i.e., the Devprayag,
Rudraprayag, and Karnapyrayag. On the way, we get to see the
holy “Sangam” or union of two rivers- Bhagirathi and Alaknanda.
This union is a visual treat to the eyes. It’s so blissful and divine.
Srinagar also falls into this route, the entire road journey is full of
scenic views. We bet your heart would be filled with joy and
excitement. This is a thrilling journey. Depending on the traffic,
we shall reach Sonprayag by 2 p.m. approximately. Sonprayag is
the base of the Kedarnath trek. By the time we get here, it would
be lunchtime. Hence we shall have our lunch and rest. Sonprayag
is by the shore of the Mandakini river. In the evening, you can
enjoy the drizzle of the river water. To sit by the river and watch
it flow endlessly is peace in itself. After spending a peaceful
evening, we shall have dinner and then head back to beds to get
ample rest and prepare ourselves for the next day’s trek.
Day 2 :
SONPRAYAG TO KEDARNATH JI
We start early morning around 7 a.m. from Sonprayag and head
towards Gaurikund. Before we start, we shall have our breakfast.
In Gaurikund, there are hot water springs. You can enjoy that for
the time being. From Gaurikund, our actual trek begins, which is
approximately 16 km to Kedarnath temple. This is a steep trek. It’s
a moderate level trek that requires good physical fitness. Before
the tour begins, the physical fitness of every visitor is checked
there. People with respiratory issues and high blood pressure
must avoid this trek. It’s a high altitude trek; hence one must
consult a doctor before trekking. While trekking, we can see snow-clad mountains from a distance. Despite all the hardships, the
beauty of this trek is astounding. Glaciers and waterfalls surround
this valley. The cool breeze and the scenic views are heavenly. You
will forget all the worldly worries, and your heart would be filled
with sheer happiness. In 5-6 hours, i.e. at around 3 p.m., we shall
reach Kedarnath Valley. Now we shall have our lunch and rest. In
the evening, we can attend the evening “Aarti” or prayer at the
temple. The evening aarti lasts for one hour. Let your soul get
drenched in the sacred vibes of prayers and let your spirituality
take you to a different faith and divinity world. It gets quite cold
here at night. This night at the valley is a special one as you can
feel the sacredness inside and outside of you.
Day 3 :
KEDARNATH TO BADRINATH
The next morning at 7 a.m., the morning prayers begin. You can
see the beautiful golden rays of the rising sun falling on the
temple. We must stand in the queue for our turn to worship (for
darshan) and offer the offering to Lord Shiva. Once we are done
with morning prayer at the temple, we shall head to Badrinath temple. Reach Badrinath, have dinner and sleep.
Day 4 :
BADRINATH TO DEHRADUN/RISHIKESH
Visit Badrinath temple. Post darshan drive to Rishikesh/Dehradun afterwards. After this
soul-nourishing journey to the Kedarnath, we shall bid adieu each
other from Rishikesh/Dehradun. This journey and this trek are
going to change you and your inner self. This trek will fill us with
immense peace, calm, and happiness as if lord Shiva has blessed
us. All hail Lord Shiva.
- Accommodation at Sonprayag, Kedarnath and Badrinath in Hotel
- From Dinner At Sonprayag to Last day breakfast at Badrinath
- First aid Medical Kit
- Permits of treks where permission is to be taken
- Qualified & experienced Trek Guide and support staff
- Rishikesh/Dehradun to Rishikesh/Dehradun in Cab/Tempo
- No kind of insurance or medical expenses are included.
- Any kind of personal expenses or for porters or ponies are not included.
- Any other food & beverage charges other than food menu are not included. (on local shop or during transfer to and from Rishikesh to Rishikesh)
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances are out of our control.
THINGS TO CARRY :
- Covid-19 Negative report (not older than 92 hours)
- Medical Certificate
- Govt id card with name and address
- Self-declared form
- Backpack (40-60 litres)
- Trekking shoes: No sports shoes.The shoes need to
- have soles with good grip and ankle support.
- Socks (3 pairs): 2 cotton (for trekking) + 1 woolen pairs
- (used only for sleeping)Sandals/Slippers for walking
- Trek pants (2) including the one you are wearing.
- Collared t-shirts (3 including the one you are wearing)
- Preferably light, full sleeve t-shirts.
- Thick jacket: Carry 1 hollow full sleeve windproof
- jacket/down jacket.
- Thermal inners: 1 pair of lightweight, upper and lower
- Raincoat/poncho: (Mandatory as it can rain anytime in
- the mountains)
- Woolen cap/ Balaclava: (Must protect ears)Handgloves:
- (Ensure that the gloves are warm and waterproof.)
- Sunglasses: Any dark color but blue. Sunglasses prevent
- snow blindness. Sunglasses are mandatory for this trek.
- (Sunscreen - SPF 40+, moisturizer, light towel,
- lipbalm/chap stick, small soap, toilet paper, wet tissue)
- Headlamp/LED torch(Mandatory)
- Camera: Carry all accessories - spare batteries, charger,
- Water bottles: 2 bottles, 1 Litre each.
- Trekking pole: Trekking pole is mandatory. You can also
- rent wooden stick from Gaurikund.
- Plastic covers: While packing, use plastic bags to
- compartmentalise things and carry few extra plastic
- bags for wet clothes.
Personal Medical Kit
- Mandatory.All these things need to go into one
- backpack. So make sure they are all light and you carry
- as less as possible.
Reporting Point :
Dehradun / Rishikesh : 06:00 AM
Dehradun / Rishikesh : 07:00 PM
Payment Details :
UPI ID : 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8850043643 for confirmation , we will then share a form for final booking procedure .
- 25% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 10 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
TREKHIEVERS POLICIES :
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Detailed schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on WhatsApp group.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule if required.
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs and no litter policy.
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.