New Year Eve Manali 3D / 4N
Delhi - Manali - Atal tunnel - Sollang - Vashisht - Jogini waterfall - Mall road - Delhi
About Camping in Manali :
Manali is located at the northern end of the Kullu valley in the Beas River Valley in Himachal Pradesh. It is the gateway to Lahaul and Spiti as well as Leh and is at an elevation 6700 ft. Many great treks start from Manali some of them are Bhrigu lake Trek, Hampta Pass trek and Kalihani trek.
Available Group Departures:
Delhi - Delhi 3D/5N : 30th Dec - 3rd Jan
Mumbai / Pune - Mumbai / Pune 7D/6N : 29th Dec - 4th Jan
For customized dates & package , contact us @7387523876
Delhi - Delhi (3D / 4N) : 7,499 per person
Mumbai to Mumbai (7D / 6N) : 9,999 per person
Pune to Pune (7D / 6N) : 10,499 per person
Surat/Vadodara to Surat/Vadodara (7D / 6N) : 9,999 per person
Note : Pay 3000/- to block your seats
Note : The travel from Mumbai / Pune is via sleeper train , for AC train tickets 2k . And if the tickets aren't available then extra Tatkal and agent charges are applied.
Day T-1 : Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at Bandra station at 11:00 am and take BDTS ASR SPL ( 02925 ) to H NIZAMUDDIN
- People from pune are requested to take 07:15 am PUNE CSMT SF SPL ( 02124 ) to mumbai as the train frequency from pune to delhi is low and also has odd timings.
- Second boarding point is Borivali station for Western line people
Day 00 : Delhi to Manali
- Reach Delhi 01:30 pm and take a bus/cab to Majnu ka tila
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Manali.
Day 01 : Atal tunnel - Solang Valley
- You will be reaching Manali early morning and then check-in to the Hotel.
- Freshen up and have a healthy breakfast.
- Start your ride to Atal tunnel and cross the tunnel, spend half n hour and return to Sollang valley
- Drive to the beautiful Solang Valley, one can do ATV ride, Skiing, Paragliding, Zipline or short trek ko Anjani mahadev temple
- If you like adventure sports you are going to have a great time.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
- New years eve party
Day 02 : Manali & local sightseeing
- Freshen up and have a healthy breakfast. After breakfast, explore the local market.
- Lunch at Mall Road (Own Expenses).
- Visit Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, and Manali Market.
- In the evening you will come back to the Hotel.
- Hot dinner will be served in the night, you can enjoy stargazing in the clear sky.
- Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 03 : Jogini Waterfall - Vashisht
- Wake up early in the morning and have your breakfast.
- After breakfast, explore the Jogini Waterfall.
- Visit Vashisht Kund
- Have lunch & come back to hotel and checkout.
- Take bus to Delhi in the evening
Day 04 : Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Delhi by 10-11 am .
- Explore Delhi - Visit Red fort , Humayun's tomb , India gate and more depending upon the time we have .
- Board Train PASCHIM EXP SPL from New Delhi @ 04:20 pm and travel overnight to Mumbai
Day T+1 : Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Bandra by 03:00 pm
- Pune people will take a cab/bus/train to Pune.
Delhi - Delhi
- Transportation from Delhi to Manali and Back to Delhi.
- Accommodation in Manali (camps).
- 2 Breakfast and 2 Dinner are included.
- Driver night charges, toll & road tax.
Mumbai / Pune - Mumbai / Pune
- Pune to Mumbai and Mumbai to pune travel for Pune tickets
- Mumbai to Delhi and Delhi to Mumbai sleeper train tickets
- Transportation from Delhi to Manali and Back to Delhi
- Accommodation in Manali (Hotel).
- 3 Breakfast and 2 Dinner are included during the stay in Manali
- Driver night charges, toll & road tax.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Food while traveling in train.
- Internal travel and expenses during Delhi sightseeings on fist and last day
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook or any staff member.
Payment Details :
UPI ID : 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8850043643 for confirmation , we will then share a form for final booking procedure .
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard earned money.
TREKHIEVERS POLICIES -
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on same event.
- Complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule incase
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs and no litter policy.
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733