Manali is an incredibly beautiful hill station that is capable enough to get anyone hooked to its beauty. Of course, the mainstream tourist places are the favorites of the travelers but the charm of the old vintage Manali is something so refreshing, unadulterated, and also soothing for the soul. The sight and the feel of the river Beas flowing throughout the city make Manali so more beautiful in all aspects.
The local markets, the old school cafes, the wooden cottages, and the snow-capped mountains are the signature beauties of the city that everyone must explore to their heart’s content. The view of the sunrise from the hills in Manali could be one of the best sunrise scenes you would see in your life. Having a cup of coffee in the apple orchards in the soothing weather is the best way to de-stress yourself.
Kasol is such a stunning place in Himachal Pradesh that is ready to make your summer better like never before. Chilling at the Parvati valley in the sight of the river flowing through the big and small rocks is the best feeling to satiate your soul.
The old villages that one can explore in Kasol are the places that our city-dwelling bodies and minds need to be at. To add to these amazing things in life, the delicious food from the Israeli café in Kasol would keep your taste buds soaked in deliciousness for sure. The vintage and old cafes of Kasol and the villages are a must-visit.
Trekking at Kheerganga in the wide forests stretch is hands down strenuous but also adventurous and fun at the same time. Kheerganga trek is one of the stunning trek trails for the summers and the sight of the trees and the snow-capped mountains makes everything a lot better. Barsheni is also a beautiful village where the trekkers will be when they are trekking at Kheerganga.
In this Kasol Kheerganga and Manali trip, you would be covering all of these beautiful places and be going on the treks that could make your summers more amazing.
- Day 01 : Delhi to Bir
- Day 02: Check-in Bir, Go for Paragliding, explore cafes, Stay in Bir
- Day 03: Bir to Dharamshala, Mcleodganj Sightseeing, overnight journey to Kasol
- Day 04: Kasol - Chalal - Manikaran
- Day 05 : Kullu River Rafting - Manali
- Day 06: Solang & Local Sightseeings
- Day 07: Vashisht, Jogini Fall - Delhi
- Day 08 : Delhi - Mumbai/Pune
Available Group Departures:
- Mumbai / Pune
For customized dates & packages, contact us @7387523876 & 8
- Delhi - Delhi (7N/8D) :
- Mumbai to Mumbai (9N/10D) :
- Pune to Pune (9N/10D) :
- Surat/Vadodara to Surat/Vadodara/Ahmedabad (9N/10D) :
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Dual Sharing Rooms: 1000/-
- Triple Sharing Rooms: 500/-
- Zip-lining: 500/-
- Skiing: 300/-
- Tube Slide: 200/-
- Bir Paragliding: 2500/-
- Kullu Rafting: 800/-
- Tatkal 3AC train from Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara: 4000/-
- Tatkal Sleeper train from Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara: 1200/-
- Delhi Darshan Cab: 4000/- ( for 6 people )
Note: Pay 2000/- to block your seats, rest of the payment 15 days prior
Day 0: Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 10:30 AM
- People from Pune are requested to take 07:15 AM PUNE CSMT SF SPL (02124) Train to Dadar as the train frequency from Pune to Delhi is low and also has odd timings.
- The second boarding point is Borivali station at 11:00 AM for Western line people
Day 01: Delhi to Bir
- Reach Delhi 11:00 AM
- Take a bus to Majnu Ka Tilla or take Delhi Darshan Cab
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Bir ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Bir.
Day 02: Check-in Bir, Go for Paragliding, explore cafes, Stay in Bir
- Reach Bir early morning, post having breakfast while enjoying the view, the next thing that you would indulge in exploring the local village of Bir.
- The most pleasant atmosphere to enjoy the delicious breakfast and then go-ahead for the best fly of your life, The tour commences towards Billing.
- In the evening, explore cafes and
- Overnight stay in Bir.
Day 03: Bir to Dharamshala, Mcleodganj Sightseeing- Kasol
- Start the journey to Dharamshala.
- Spend the entire day exploring the cafes and a bit of the tourist places till the night.
- Overnight Journey to Kasol
Day 04: Kasol - Manikaran - Chalal
- Reach Kasol in the early morning and check into our camp
- Fresh up and have breakfast
- Kasol local sightseeings, after lunch, proceed to Manikaran
- Explore the local markets ,Sunset at Parvati Valley/Chalal.
Day 05: Kullu Rafting - Manali sightseeings -
- Start your day with an early morning breakfast and depart from Kasol.
- On the way experience thrilling River Rafting in Kullu
- Reach Manali in the evening and check into our Hotel
- Explore the local markets and spend a beautiful night at Mall Road.
Day 06: Atal tunnel - Solang Valley
- You will be reaching Manali at 10:00 AM and then check-in to the Hotel.
- Freshen up and have brunch
- Drive to the beautiful Solang Valley, one can do ATV rides, Skiing, Paragliding, Zipline, Anjani Mahadev temple trek.
- Start your ride to Sissu lake and cross the Atal Tunnel, spend half n hour, and return to Manali (Atal Tunnel Might be closed on some dates)
- If you like adventure sports you are going to have a great time today
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 07: Vashisht, Jogini Fall - Delhi
- Visit Vashisht and start your trek to Jogini Falls
- Visit Vashisht temple & Hot Water Spring on return.
- Visit Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple
- Leave for Delhi
Day 08: Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Delhi. If you have taken Delhi - Delhi package, the Trip ends here.
- For Mumbai / Pune, take a train from Amritsar to Mumbai
Day 09: Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Mumbai by 02:30 pm
- Pune people will take a cab/bus/train to Pune.
- Accommodation on Quad sharing in Bir, Mcleodganj, Manali, Kasol,
- Driver night charges, toll & road tax.
- Transportation from Mumba/Pune/Delhi to Mumbai/Pune/Delhi
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5% Gst
- Paragliding in Bir
- River Rafting at Kullu
- Fare from Delhi station - Majnu ka tilla.
- Food while traveling by train from Mumbai/ Pune
- Breakfast and Dinner while transit/travelling
- Internal travel and expenses during Delhi sightseeings on first and last day
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8850043643 for confirmation, we will then share a form for final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule incase
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Mrunali - 8591837526 | Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733