- Gokarna is one breathtaking piece of heaven in Karnataka for beach hippies like you!!
- The land of palm trees, blue seas, and golden sands around, where eternity begins and ends with the ocean’s tides, Gokarna is a town of contrasts. Not only known as a temple town but also a perfect beach holiday destination and a great place to go for trek lovers.
- This has got to be one of the most chilled out & dirt-cheap backpacking trips you’ll ever have!
- World‛s Tallest Shiva Statue Temple at Murudeshwara Beach.
- Netrani is one of the Islands off Murudeshwar popular as Scuba diving destinations in Karnataka. The Netrani Islands also known as Pigeon Island is off the Murudeshwara coast. This is an enchanting island with a wild growth of trees and curved rocky formations that shelters numerous pigeons. The island with its corals and clear waters is probably the best snorkeling/ dive site in India. There are great opportunities for snorkeling; both for beginners to deep-diving experts here. Being a Scuba diving destination in Karnataka there are multiple operators in Murudeshwara who conduct single dives as well as scuba diving courses. Being able to swim like a fish, seeing them in close view underwater, and seeing colorful corals will be an experience to cherish, a perfect adventure for everyone in the family.
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Boat Ride, Underwater Photography, Gear Equipment, refreshments & Snacks @ Netrani island are included in the package.
- Murudeshwar Sightseeing: Murudeshwar Temple, Murudeshwar Beach, 2nd Highest Shiva Statue
- Honnavar: Honnavar Backwater Boating
- Gokarna Sightseeing: Mahabaleshwar Temple, Mirjan Fort, Yana Caves, Sri Mahabaleshwara Swami Temple Gokarna.
- Beaches: Om beach, Kudle Beach, Half moon, Paradise Beach, Sea Kayaking, Gokarna Main Beach.
- Activities: Scuba dive at Netrani Island and Watersports
- Day 01: Depart from Mumbai (4 PM), Pune (8 PM), Bangalore (9 PM) to Gokarna via Sleeper Bus
- Day 02: Visit Mahabaleshwar Temple, Beach Hopping trek from Belekan to Om beach via Paradise Beach, Sea Kayaking at Paradise beach, Water Sports, and Nightlife at Kudle Beach. Stay in Gokarna
- Day 03: Explore Yana caves, Kandla Boardwalk, Honnavar Backwater Boating, Murudeshwar Temple, 2nd the Highest Shiva Statue, Stay in Murudeshwar.
- Day 04: Go Scuba dive and watersports at Netrani Island - Depart for Mumbai/Pune
- Day 05: Arrive in Pune (9 AM), Mumbai (11 AM), and Bangalore (7 AM)
Out Hotel Images: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bR8sZBiobI2sVkW_oTZD54k7JBetW0CG?usp=share_link
- March: 10, 17, 24, 31
- April: 6, 7, 14, 21, 28
- May: 5, 12, 19, 26
For weekday departures or customized packages, 7387523876
- Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore (Non AC Bus): 10,499 per person
- Mumbai/Pune (AC Bus): 12,499 per person
- Gokarna to Gokarna: 5,999 per person
Package 1: 4500/- per person
(Scuba Diving at Netrani Island | Snorkeling | Boat ride to Netrani Island | Underwater photography | Refreshments)
Package 2: 2500/- per person
(Snorkeling | Boat ride to Netrani Island | Underwater photography | Refreshments)
Package 3: 2000/- per person
(Boat ride to Netrani Island | Underwater photography | Refreshments)
- Mumbai/Pune Volvo ticket prices might rise if you plan to book at the last moment, this is subject to seat availability on the bus or an increase in bus ticket rates.
- Pay 4000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event.
- Couple rooms can be availed at extra cost
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: AC / NON AC Sleeper Volvo Bus
- Internal Transportation: Via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel rooms on a Triple/Dual sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 3 meals (Day 2 Brunch, Day 3 Breakfast, Day 4 Breakfast), Refreshments, and snacks during the visit to Netrani island
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
Food during the journey
Lunch and Dinner.
Volvo charges, in case of no availability in train.
Mineral water All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered and purchased for personal consumption.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost included above.
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, and bad weather.
Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
Candidates using the company’s equipment for any course are responsible for that equipment and will be charged for any loss or damage.
- 04:00 PM: Pickup from Mumbai
- 08:30 PM: Pickup from Pune
- 10:00 PM: Pickup from Bangalore
- All pickup points are mentioned in the pickup point section below.
- 08:00 AM: Reach Gokarna and check-in in at our Hotel, freshen up, and have breakfast.
- 11:00 AM: Visit Mahabaleshwar Temple
- 12:00 PM: Start trek from Belekan to Paradise Beach, take Ferry from Paradise Beach to OM Beach, and spot dolphins on the way.
- Relax at Om Beach and chill at Namaste Cafe.
- Later visit Kudle beach for nightlife and dinner (own expense)
- Back to the Hotel for a night's stay.
- 06:00 AM: Wake up call, freshen up, and have breakfast.
- 08:00 AM: Begin our today's journey with a road drive to Mirjan Fort.
- Later visit Yana caves.
- Have a pit stop for lunch and proceed to Honnavar for Backwater Boating
- Later drive to Murudeshwar and complete hotel check-in formalities.
- Visit Murudeshwar Temple and 2nd Highest Shiva Statue
- Dinner and Overnight Stay in Murudeshwar.
- Wake up, freshen up, and have Breakfast.
- We leave for Netrani Island by 8 AM. Get lost in the magic of scuba diving and have one of the most surreal experiences.
- Once we board a 20 km ferry ride from Murudeshwar to Netrani Islands. On the way, you will be briefed about the dive sites and marine life. Netrani Island boat ride is a marvelous experience. Basic lessons about Scuba Diving will be given by trained instructors too. After arriving at the diving spot, one will get an opportunity to dive at Netrani for 30 to 40 min and even go snorkeling. In the wake of finishing these activities, we return to Murudeshwar Beach.
- 07:00 PM Take the bus to Mumbai/Pune.
- Overnight journey by Bus.
- 07:00 AM: Reach Bangalore
- 08:00 AM: Reach Pune
- 11:00 AM: Reach Mumbai
- Mira Road East- Sheetal Nagar, Anand Travels - 04: 00 PM
- Mira Road (East) - Ashok Hotel - 04: 05 PM
- Dahisar (East) - Amar Palace - 04: 10 PM
- Dahisar (East) - Near Gokul Anand Hotel, Western Express Highway - 04: 15 PM
- Borivali (East) - National Park Bridge End Axis Bank - 04: 20 PM
- Kandivali (East) - Samta Nagar Near Samta Nagar Police Chowki - 04 : 25 PM
- Malad (East) - Pathan Wadi Near Alka Travels - 04: 30 PM
- Goregoan (East) - Ratna Travels Near Western Express Highway - 04: 35 PM
- Jogeshwari (East) - Near Kawasaki Showroom, W.E Highway - 04: 40 PM
- Vile Parle (East) - Near Flora Marble, Bridge End - 04: 45 PM
- Khar (East) - Teachers Colony Near Teachers Colony Bus Stop - 04: 50 PM
- Bandra (East) - Kala Nagar, Near Kala Nagar Bus Stop - 05: 00 PM
- Sion - Patel Travels, Opp Canara Bank Sion - 05: 15 PM
- Sion Chunnabhatti - Anand Travels Office Near Chunnabhatti - 05: 35 PM
- Chembur - Dimand Gardan, Near Yogi Restaurant - 05 : 45 PM
- Devnar Near Highway - 05: 55 PM
- Vashi Old Toll Naka- Vashi Plaza Bridge Starting - 06: 15 PM
- Sanpada - Bridge Ending Near Bridge Ending Bus Stop - 06: 25 PM
- Nerul Lp Near LP Bus Stop - 06 : 35 PM
- Cbd Belapur Bridge End, Near Cbd Bridge Ending - 06: 40 PM
- Kharghar - Three-Star Hotel Near Below Kharghar Bridge - 06: 50 PM
- Kalamboli - Below Flyover Near K.L.E Collage Kalamboli, Kamote Bus Stop Flyover - 07: 00 PM
- Urse Toll Plaza Talegaon Near Toll plaza - 08 : 15 PM
- Wakad - Near Ginger Hotel, On Highway - 08: 30 PM
- Hinjewadi Flyover National Travels - 08: 35 PM
- Baner - Sadanand Resort Near Highway Entry Point - 08: 45 PM
- Chandani Chowk - Near Paud Road Junction - 08: 55 PM
- Warje - Prashant Travels bridge ending towards Bangalore - 09: 00 PM
- Vodgaon - Navale Bridge Ending, Kateel Hotel - 09: 15 PM
- Khed Shivapur - Opp. Benzy Hotel, - 09 : 45 PM
- Shirwal - Near Bus Stand - 10: 00 PM
- Surur Mahabaleshwar Cross Near Hotel Abhiruchi - 10: 15 PM
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeve and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
- Certain medical conditions will stop you from diving. If you have a heart condition or have had a history of lung problems, please check with your Padi professional.
- While booking you must submit a copy of a photo ID, including your address, i.e. Aadhaar card, Driving license, Passport, or PAN card will not be accepted.
- Swimwear or something you are happy to get wet must be worn by all participants and is not provided by Netrani Adventures.
- Anybody smelling of alcohol will not be permitted to dive and there will be no refund.
- There is no smoking in the dive center or on the boat.
- Water and light snacks will be provided during your trip.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen/sunglasses and hats.
- Read & accept the booking conditions attached to the booking confirmation email.
- The minimum age for DSD is 10 years. There is no maximum age limit.
- We also offer certification diving courses.
- Covid-19 safety Measures :
- We have all types of safety Measures for Covid-19.
- Equipment will be disinfected after an individual use.
- The boat will be equipped with onboard sanitizers.
- Every diver will be provided with an experienced buddy for the entire dive.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046