- Gokarna is one breathtaking piece of heaven in Karnataka for beach hippies like you!!
- The land of palm trees, blue seas, and golden sands around, where eternity begins and ends with the ocean’s tides, Gokarna is a town of contrasts. Not only known as a temple town but also a perfect beach holiday destination and a great place to go for trek lovers.
- This has got to be one of the most chilled out & dirt-cheap backpacking trips you’ll ever have!
- World‛s Tallest Shiva Statue Temple at Murudeshwara Beach.
- Netrani is one of the Islands off Murudeshwar popular as Scuba diving destinations in Karnataka. The Netrani Islands also known as Pigeon Island is off the Murudeshwara coast. This is an enchanting island with a wild growth of trees and curved rocky formations that shelters numerous pigeons. The island with its corals and clear waters is probably the best snorkelling/ dive sites in India. There are great opportunities for snorkelling; both for beginners to deep-diving experts here. Being a Scuba diving destination in Karnataka there are multiple operators in Murudeshwara who conduct single dives as well as scuba diving courses. Being able to swim like a fish, see them in close view underwater and seeing colourful corals will be an experience to cherish, a perfect adventure for everyone in the family.
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Boat Ride, Underwater Photography, Gear Equipment, Diving Certificate, refreshments & Snacks @ Netrani island are included in the package.
- Day 01: Mumbai/Pune to Gokarna by Trian Journey with sleeper seats.
- Day 02: Explore Gokarna, Kudle Beach, Om beach, Paradise Beach, Half Moon Beach, Sea Kayaking
- Day 03: Drive to the soulful Murudeshwar.Explore the temple and enjoy Scuba dive and watersports at Netrani Island, Mirjan fort visit.
- Day 04: Explore Yana caves, and Vibhooti waterfalls and later depart for Mumbai.
- Day 05: Reach Pune/Mumbai
Available Group Departures:
- November: 3, 10, 17, 24
- December: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- January: 5, 12, 19, 26
- February: 2, 9, 16, 23
- March: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- April: 6, 13, 20, 27
- May: 4, 11, 18, 25
For weekday departures or customized packages, 7387523876
- 9,999/- per person
- 15,499/- per person(with scuba and watersports)
- 10,999/- per person
- 16,499/- per person(with scuba and watersports)
- 8,999/- per person
- 14,499/- per person (with scuba and watersports)
- Book your slots by paying a token to get confirmed train tickets.
- Mumbai/Pune ticket prices might rise if you plan to book at the last moment, this is subject to seat availability on the train or an increase in bus ticket rates.
- Pay 2000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event.
- Rs 1000/- extra for Tatkal Train Tickets
- 3000/- extra for 23rd Dec and 30th Dec batches.
- Scuba Diving at Netrani Island in Murudeshwar
- Boat ride to Netrani Island.
- Underwater photography
- Refreshments and snacks during the visit to Netrani island
- Diving certificates
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046