- Gokarna is one breathtaking piece of heaven in Karnataka for beach hippies like you!!
- The land of palm trees, blue seas, and golden sands around, where eternity begins and ends with the ocean’s tides, Gokarna is a town of contrasts. Not only known as a temple town but also a perfect beach holiday destination and a great place to go for trek lovers.
- This has got to be one of the most chilled out & dirt-cheap backpacking trips you’ll ever have!
- World‛s Tallest Shiva Statue Temple at Murudeshwara Beach.
- Netrani is one of the Islands off Murudeshwar popular as Scuba diving destinations in Karnataka. The Netrani Islands also known as Pigeon Island is off the Murudeshwara coast. This is an enchanting island with a wild growth of trees and curved rocky formations that shelters numerous pigeons. The island with its corals and clear waters is probably the best snorkeling/ dive site in India. There are great opportunities for snorkeling; both for beginners to deep-diving experts here. Being a Scuba diving destination in Karnataka there are multiple operators in Murudeshwara who conduct single dives as well as scuba diving courses. Being able to swim like a fish, see them in close view underwater, and see colorful corals will be an experience to cherish, a perfect adventure for everyone in the family.
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Boat Ride, Underwater Photography, Gear Equipment, Diving Certificate, refreshments & Snacks @ Netrani island are included in the package.
- Murudeshwar Sightseeing: Murudeshwar Temple, Murudeshwar Beach,2nd Highest Shiva Statue.
- Gokarna Sightseeing: Vibhooti falls, Yana Caves, Sri Mahabaleshwara Swami Temple Gokarna, Mirjan Fort Visit
- Gokarna Beaches: Om beach, Kudle Beach, Half moon, Paradise Beach, Sea Kayaking, Gokarna Main Beach.
- Activities: Scuba Dive and Watersports at Netrani Island
- Day 01: Mumbai/Pune to Gokarna via Tempo Traveller
- Day 02: Explore Gokarna, Kudle Beach, Om beach, Paradise Beach, Half Moon Beach, Sea Kayaking
- Day 03: Drive to the soulful Murudeshwar. Explore the temple and enjoy Scuba dive and watersports at Netrani Island, Mirjan fort visit.
- Day 04: Explore Yana caves, and Vibhooti waterfalls - Depart for Pune.
- Day 05: Reach Pune/Mumbai
- 21st Oct to 25th Oct
- 28th Oct to 1st Nov
- Mumbai: 8,499/- per person
- Pune: 7,999/- per person
- Gokarna: 6,999/- per person
Watersports: 4500/- per person
- Scuba Diving at Netrani Island in Murudeshwar
- Boat ride to Netrani Island.
- Underwater photography
- Refreshments and snacks during the visit to Netrani island
- Diving certificates
What is included in the tour
- Activities: Scuba Diving at Netrani Island in Murudeshwar, Snorkeling., Boat ride to Netrani Island., Underwater photography.
- Diving certificates
- Transportation: Tempo Traveller
- Accommodations: Stay in an awesome hostel/tent on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary..
- Meal Plans: Day 1 to Day 3 Breakfast, Refreshments and snacks during the visit to Netrani island
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered and purchased for personal consumption.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046