In the past known as the Land of the Kings, Rajasthan is a delightful case of India’s well established extravagance and greatness, hints of which still wait in the demeanour of this state. A standout amongst the most beautiful and dynamic states in the nation, with a powerful mix of culture, history, music, cooking and individuals inviting you with welcoming faces, becoming hopelessly enamoured with Rajasthan doesn’t take much time. Rajasthan has more history than the whole nation set up together – it is the domain of recent Maharajas and their rich royal residences and magnificent fortresses. Rajasthan is saturated with a past, sure to overflow you with respect, valour and gallantry. Brilliant sand deserts, customary art work, a bona fide cooking and sensational royal residences all add to making Rajasthan a perfect get-away spot.
The primary attractions for explorers are the huge Thar Desert, one of the most established mountains on the planet – the Aravalis – and the Rajput legacy which is clear in the fortifications, sanctuaries and royal residences set up by Rajput rulers.
- Day 01 : Delhi /Mumbai - Udaipur
- Day 02 : Udaipur
- Day 03 : Udaipur - Jodhpur
- Day 04 : Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
- Day 05 : Jodhpur - Departure
- Day 06 : Reach Delhi - Mumbai/Pune/Surat.
Available Group Departures:
Mumbai / Pune
- December : 30
- January : 21
- February : 11
- March: 4
For customized dates & packages, contact us @7387523876
|Hotel Type||Pair of 2||Group of 4||Group of 6|
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Triple Sharing: 500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1000/- per person
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 5,200/-
Note: Pay 2000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
- Udaipur Sightseeing: Moti Magri, Doodh Talai, Fateh Sagar Lake,City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Crystal Gallary Sahelion ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum
- Jodhpur Sightseeing: Jodhpur city, Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhavan Palace
- Jaisalmer Sightseeing: Jaisalmer fort, Patwaon Ki Haveli, Jain Temple, Gadisar lake, Kuldhara village, Jaisalmer War Memorial, Sam sand Dunes
Day 00: Mumbai / Pune / Delhi to Udaipur
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 17:05 PM BDTS JAIPUR SF (12979) / MMCT JAIPUR SF (12955)
- The second boarding point is Borivali station at 17:37 PM for Western line people
- People from Pune are requested to take the 07:15 AM PUNE CSMT SF SPL (02124) Train to Dadar as the train frequency from Pune to Delhi is low and also has odd timings.
Day 1: Arrival at Udaipur | Welcome to the City of Lakes
- Meet a representative at a pre-decided location in Udaipur.
- Get transferred to your pre-booked hotel where you can check in and relax for some time.
- Then go to visit the Bahubali Hills which gives 360°soothing view of the Badi Lake with Aravali ranges in backdrpops
- In the evening we enjoy a traditional music and dance show
- In the evening, stroll through the Local Market shopping for souvenirs.
- Head to the hotel for an overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Udaipur | Witness the charm of City Palace
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and get ready for a city tour.
- Visit the City Palace & admire architecture with mirrored walls, ivory doors & windows with colored glasses.
- Further, visit Sahelion-ki-Bari, a greenhouse built for ladies who went with the princess after marrying Maharana Sangram Singh.
- You can then embark on the way to Gulab Bagh and en-route stopover by Lake Pichola to see Jagmandir
- In the evening, take a breathtaking Boat Ride over the picturesque Lake Pichola.
- You can then visit Under the Sun Aquarium where you can see various colorful fishes.
- Head to the hotel for an overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 3: Udaipur to Jodhpur | Welcome to the Blue City
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning and then check out of the hotel.
- Continue your drive towards Jodhpur. you will reach there by afternoon and check in.
- Proceed towards the mighty Mehrangarh Fort that sits above a hill and is visible throughout the city.
- You’ll also visit the “Taj Mahal of Marwar”, Jaswant Thada which is made up of white marble sheets.
- You can also visit the market at Ghanta Ghar and Umaid Bhawan Palace.
- Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Jodhpur.
Day 4: Jodhpur to Jaisalmer | Walk through Shimmering "Golden City"
- Start your next day with a breakfast then get ready to transfer to Jaisalmer, also known as the Golden City.
- Take a short stopover at the Jaisalmer War Memorial, which honors the contributions and sacrifices of war heroes, and also traces the evolution of the Indian Army.
- On arrival in Jaisalmer, Start your sightseeing tour the city by visiting the beautiful Gadisar Lake
- In the afternoon, you’ll will head out towards the Sam Sand Dunes Thar Desert which will welcome you in Traditional Rajasthani style.
- Check into Camps.
- Experience the exotic desert by Dune Bashing over the sand dunes & enjoy Camel Ride overlooking a spectacular sunset.
- You can then enjoy Rajasthani cultural program performanced by the locals while enjoying a bonfire and an authentic Rajasthani meal.
- Overnight stay at the Desert Camp in Jaisalmer
Day 5: Jaisalmer Sightseeing | Drive to The Heart of the Thar Desert
- Wake up to a beautiful morning and enjoy your breakfast.
- You can then head to the Jaisalmer Fort which seems like it has just risen from the sands and offers stunning views of the city, where you can take a calming morning stroll.
- Jaisalmer Fort is still a living fort with many houses and people living inside. Here you can shop for some amazing leather goods from the shop that line the streets.
- You can then visit Patwon ki Haveli, Nathmahal ki Haveli which date back from the 12th to 15th century, & feature exquisite carvings and filigree work.
- Now it is time to head back to your hotel and start packing for your departure.
Day 6: Departure | Wave Goodbye to the Land of Maharajas
- After breakfast check out from the desert camps and you can then transfer to Udaipur/ Jodhpur Railway Station/ Airport for your onward journey.
- This marks the end of your tour with wonderful memories.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary
- 2 Nights accommodation in Hotel & Swiss Camps.
- 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinner and 1 Lunch are included.
- Driver night charges, parking, toll & road tax.
- Music Night & Bonfire
- Camel saffari, Culture program,Traditional welcome
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- GST (5%)
- Food while transit and lunch on trip.
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8591837526 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Mrunali: 8591837526 | Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046