Known as Heaven on the Earth, Jammu & Kashmir is where Mother Nature has bestowed all her love. Enclosed by the Himalayas and Karakoram ranges; and festooned with verdant meadows, lush valleys, dense forests, splendid temples, this new union territory of India is a holiday destination to instantly fall in love with.
The valley of Kashmir is as rich with history and political controversy as it is with culture and natural phenomena. Sample exquisitely spiced native cuisines and festive teas, then walk off your meal along the rugged trekking routes to the north. Marvel at the famous houseboats of Srinagar and take a spiritual moment to reflect at one of the many pilgrimage sites and religious shrines that dot the region. Of course, native craftsmanship makes for excellent souvenirs—carpets and textiles are an especial shopping must.
The majestic valleys of Kashmir offer adventure opportunities like trekking and skiing. The serene destination is also famous for experiential travels in the form of either a stay at a houseboat or Shikara ride on Dal and Nigeen Lake. Nothing can beat the beauty of Jammu & Kashmir, and to believe it, one has to see it!
- Srinagar -Shankracharya temple Mughal Gardens Nishat & Shalimar Dal Lake
- Gulmarg -Gondola Cable Car Ride world’s highest and the Asia’s longest cable car
- Sonmarg-Complete look of River Sindh Thajiwas Glacier Hazratbal Masjid
- Pahalgam-BEETAB VALLEY , CHANDABWARI AND ARU VALLEY Experiance houseboat
- Day 01: Srinagar Arrival
- Day 02: Srinagar - Gulmarg
- Day 03:Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar
- Day 04: Srinagar - Pahalgam
- Day 05: Pahalgam - Srinagar
- Day 06: Srinagar - Delhi/Mumbai
Srinagar To Srinagar
- December : 3,10,17
- January : 1,7,12,13,14,21,28
- Group of 10 & Above: 12,999/-
- Group of 6: 13,499/-
- Group of 3: 14999/-
- Pair of 2 or Solo: 14499/-
Note: We don't compromise on quality, we have the best hotel stay (Yes, no unhygienic camp stay) and food in the market.
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Triple Sharing: 500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1500/- per person
Note: Pay 4000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
What is included in the tour
- Transport Pickup drop from airport Hotel (3 star)
- Meal (5 breakfast 5 dinner)
- Shikara ride 1 hour
- Tour guide
- Central heated rooms
- All taxes
- Driver allowance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5% Gst
- Airfare / Train Tickets to & from Srinagar.
- Personal & Medical insurance.
- Trip to Chandanwari, Aru valley,Betab Valley (Only Pahalgam Taxi Union Cabs are allowed to do these sightseeing on Direct Payment Basis)
- Tangmarg to Gulmarg Chain car.
- Trip to Thajiwas Glacier in Sonmarg ( Only Sonmarg Taxi Union cabs/Ponies are allowed to do these sightseeing on Direct Payment Basis)
- Extra Nights in Hotel.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
Day 01:Arrival Srinagar
- After an arrival meet and greet at station drive toward srinagar hotel and do some sightseeing in Srinagar enjoy the local sightseeing of Mughal gardens in Srinagar which are Asia’s largest Tulip Garden, Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure) and the Shalimar garden ( the abode of Love ) , Cheshmashahi ( the Royal Spring) , Pari Mahal all these gardens are situated on the banks of Dal Lake.
- Nishat Bagh is the larger of the two gardens and has an impressive plantation of Chinar trees on its highest terrace. Both the gardens are built on a symmetrical plan of central waterways with fountains dividing a series of gardened.
- overnight stay at srinagarhotel.
Day 02:Gulmarg Sightseeing
- This day after breakfast at hotel in Srinagar drive towards Gulmarg driving past willow trees, fast flowing streams and lush green meadows.
- Gulmarg - the meadow of flowers is an apt term for this idyllic flower-laden meadow offering a spectacular view of towering snow-capped peaks covered with dense forests of tall conifers and gigantic fir and pine trees watch this beautiful view of Gulmarg move towards Cable car you can take Cable car ride till first or second section of Gulmarg where you can have a look of whole Kashmir valley and enjoy the famous skiing on the skiing slopes of Gulmarg later you can opt ATV ride and get ready to enjoy the world’s highest Cable car after that dinner
- Overnight stay in Srinagar hotel.
Day 03:Sonmarg Sightseeing
- After having the Breakfast, a full day excursion of Sonamarg. Sonamarg is also called “Meadow of Gold” is located at a height of 2690 meters.
- You can have a complete look of River Sindh throughout the drive to Sonamarg, you may take a Pony Ride (At your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year.
- On our way back to Srinagar and visit the famous “Hazratbal Masjid” .
- Dinner at the Heart of Kashmir.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04:Pahalgam Sightseeing
- After breakfast drive towards Pahalgam 423,500nd largest city of Anantnag.
- From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder River flowing from the opposite direction and we will reach Pahalgam enjoy the sightseeing of Pahalgam
- Overnight stay at pahalgam.
Day 05:Pahalgam to Srinagar
- After breakfast enjoy the natural beauty enjoy the sightseeing of Pahalgam on horses like Baisaran, Dabiyan, Kanimarg, Kashmir enjoy the valley of Pahalgam. enjoy for most of the another sightseeing of Pahalgam valley ( take a cab on rent ) BEETAB VALLEY , CHANDABWARI AND ARU VALLEY after visiting these beautiful valleys .
- overnight stay at houseboat.
Day 06:Srinagar - Delhi/Mumbai
- Its going to be the hardest GOODBYE to this beautiful city.
- Checkout and leave for Airport or Jammu Tawi Station.
- Certain medical conditions will stop you from diving. If you have a heart condition or have had a history of lung problems, please check with your Padi professional.
- While booking you must submit a copy of a photo ID, including your address, i.e. Aadhaar card, Driving license, Passport, or PAN card will not be accepted.
- Swimwear or something you are happy to get wet must be worn by all participants and is not provided by Netrani Adventures.
- Anybody smelling of alcohol will not be permitted to dive and there will be no refund.
- There is no smoking in the dive center or on the boat.
- Water and light snacks will be provided during your trip.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen/sunglasses and hats.
- Read & accept the booking conditions attached to the booking confirmation email.
- The minimum age for DSD is 10 years. There is no maximum age limit.
- We also offer certification diving courses.
- Covid-19 safety Measures :
- We have all types of safety Measures for Covid-19.
- Equipment will be disinfected after individual use.
- The boat will be equipped with onboard sanitizers.
- Every diver will be provided with an experienced buddy for the entire dive.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8591837526 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Mrunali: 8591837526 | Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046