This tour of 05 Nights / 06 Days acquaints you with Scintillating Sikkim, the mountain state of Sikkim. From alpine meadows to thick forests, glacial lakes, quaint villages, age-old monasteries, terraced fields, and cascading waterfalls, Sikkim has a lot to keep you excited and entertained. Brimming with sheer natural beauty and amazing tourist attractions, Gangtok is the capital of Sikkim. A tour to Sikkim is incomplete without a visit to the attractions of Gangtok which is located at an altitude of 5,500 feet. The awe-inspiring attractions of the capital city include Kanchenjunga mountain, the third highest mountain in the world, gushing waterfalls, sprawling forests, picturesque landscapes, and much more.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN SIKKIM (EARLY MORNING FLIGHT TO BARGODA)
Welcome to Sikkim the land of the Mountains. • Sikkim is one such former Buddhist kingdom Growing by the Mountain's shadow. The British during their days in the Indian sub Continent had a Peaceful understanding with the Sikkimese people. After the British left in 1947, Sikkim was an Indian protectorate until its Incorporation into India as a state in 1975. After Pick from Bagdogra Airport, Welcome to the land of diversity and peaceful State in India. Night stay at Gangtok.
Day 2: Tsomgo lake (3,753 m) | Baba Mandir & Travel through the Nathu La Pass (4,310 m)
After a hearty breakfast in the morning, you will leave for a visit to the famous Tsongmo Lake. The lake which has an elevation of about 3,780 m above sea level offers breathtaking scenic beauty and is also the home to brahmin ducks and many other migratory birds. Following this will be a visit to the shrine of the famous Baba Mandir where you can take a bow or experience the peaceful ambiance. Next, visit the second highest mountain pass, Nathu La Pass, and admire the beauty of the surrounding landscape from here After this experience, you will return to Gangtok where you can enjoy the beauty of the misty mountains on the way
Overnight stay at hotel.
D ay 3: G angtok To Lachen ( 1 15KM 4HR 4 0MI N )
After a mouth-watering breakfast, get ready to drive to Lachen. Travel towards the village perched at 9500 ft., and enjoy the views of the snow-capped peaks and beautiful alpine meadows. You will also cross the picturesque hamlet of Chungthang and the Kanchenjunga National park. Also, visit the Singhik viewpoint, to get an all-encompassing view of the Kanchenjunga Tashi viewpoint. Saven sister Waterfalls. Explore the views of flowing water at the Naga Falls Arrive at the beautiful Lachen and check in to the hotel and enjoy a delicious dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day4: Lachen/Gurudongmar Lake/Lachung. (66 KM 2HR)
You will be starting early this morning, about 06:00 AM, and indulge in a delectable breakfast at Thangu valley Chopta valley. Arrive at the Gurudongmar Lake and delve into the beauty of this glacial basin which is one of the highest lakes in the world and treats you with the views from a height of 17,800 ft. Mt. Katau (Additional) After returning, begin the transfer to Lachung and visit attractions like the confluence of Lachen Chu and Lachung Chu at Chungthang Overnight stay at Lachung
D ay5: Lachung/ Y umthang/ G angtok. (5 HR 1 15 KM)
After a lip-smacking breakfast, you will be leaving to see the famous Yumthang Valley, also known as the Valley of Flowers. The Yumthang Valley or Sikkim Valley offers you the views of the surrounding hot springs, yaks grazing on the rolling meadows, a tributary of river Teesta, and more. Do not forget to click pictures of the charming rhododendrons. Zero Point (Additional) Kala Pathar (Additional) From here, enjoy a comfortable transfer back to Gangtok Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 6: G Gangtok To Airport or JNP Station (4HR 3 0 MIN )
After a warm breakfast this morning, you will leave for the airport After you arrive at the airport, It is now time to head back home with a plethora of good memories. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour
• All the meals are on a MAP basis (Breakfast and dinner).
• Transportation as per the itinerary.
• Transportation by Non A/C Innova, Xylo, Scorpio, wagonr as per the availability.
• Travel insurance
• Any kind of entry tickets
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses
• Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• Tips, Porter, Laundry, Phone Calls
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Aerated)
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary
• flight cancellation due to bad weather
• Meals not mentioned in the program
• Illness, roadblocks, or any factors beyond control
Things to carry :
- Medical Certificate
- Govt id card with name and address
- Self-declared form
- Backpack (40-60 liters)
- Trekking shoes: No sports shoes. The shoes need to
- have soles with good grip and ankle support.
- Socks (3 pairs): 2 pairs of cotton (for trekking) + 1 pair of woolen pair
- (used only for sleeping)Sandals/Slippers for walking
- Trek pants (2) including the one you are wearing.
- Collared t-shirts (3 including the one you are wearing)
- Preferably light, full sleeve t-shirts.
- Thick jacket: Carry 1 hollow full sleeve windproof
- jacket/down jacket.
- Thermal inners: 1 pair of lightweight, upper and lower
- Raincoat/poncho: (Mandatory as it can rain anytime in
- the mountains)
- Woolen cap/ Balaclava: (Must protect ears)Hand gloves:
- (Ensure that the gloves are warm and waterproof.)
- Sunglasses: Any dark color but blue. Sunglasses prevent
- snow blindness. Sunglasses are mandatory for this trek.
- (Sunscreen - SPF 40+, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm/chapstick, small soap, toilet paper, wet tissue)
- Headlamp/LED torch(Mandatory)
- Camera: Carry all accessories - spare batteries, charger, etc.
- Water bottles: 2 bottles, 1 Litre each.
- Trekking pole: Trekking pole is mandatory. You can also
- rent wooden stick from Gaurikund.
- Plastic covers: While packing, use plastic bags to
- compartmentalize things and carry a few extra plastics
- bags for wet clothes.
Personal Medical Kit
- Mandatory. All these things need to go into one
- backpack. So make sure they are all light and you carry as less as possible.
Health & Safety:
- Before starting the trek, calculate your BMI (Ideal BMI should be between 18.5 and 24.9)
- Health and Safety checks mentioned below should be made before getting prepared for the trek
- A balanced mind and body is the first thing that should be given importance before taking off because this is what will bring out the best of you in every condition.
- Your body should be fit enough to cover the entire trek with the backpacks on your back along with your body weight. That is why proper stamina and strength are needed. Also because trekking is done in uneven multi terrains and not on smooth paths. So in order to gain leg strength, perform simple squats.
- Flexibility is very important when it comes to trekking. Good flexibility will be an advantage while walking on trails, climbing and river crossing, etc. Attain flexibility by simply stretching or doing yoga.
- As the Himalayan treks are basically ascending and descending the slopes, you will need a proper transmission of Oxygen from the lungs and heart to the body muscles. For this, trekkers should have good cardiovascular endurance that can be gained by doing cardio exercises like running, swimming, cycling, etc.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046