New Year Gokarna Beach Trekking & Camping
About New Year Gokarna Beach Trekking & Camping
- Gokarna popularly known as Temple town is a pilgrimage destination for Hindu on the western coast of the state of Karnataka (India). Gokarna is 487Km away From Bangalore (Bengaluru) & 144km away from Goa & famously known for sacred Mahabaleshwar temple dedicated to Lord Shiva & Om Beach which drove its name from symbol OM due to its shape. Dolphin’s point here is a great place to spot dolphins that live in the waters here.
- The Gokarna Beach Trek and Camping experience are surely going to be one of the most memorable experiences of your life. You will be covering several beaches in Gokarna and visit some interesting places in the vicinity.
- Just an hour drive from Om beach is the Nirvana beach (blue water white sand). Less crowded than Gokarna but equally beautiful beach, get a chance to live closer to nature this New year at the Nirvana Beach.
- 30th Dec - 1st Jan
Mumbai to Mumbai : 7,499 per person
Pune to Pune : 7,499 per person
Bangalore to Bangalore : 5,499 per person
*Note* : The travel from Mumbai / Pune is via Non-AC sleeper bus
Day 00 : Mumbai / Pune to Gokarna
- 01:00 PM - Borivali ( Scroll down for other pickup locations from Mumbai )
- 03:00 PM - Pune Station ( Scroll down for other pickup locations from Pune )
Day 01: Nirvana beach - Kagal port - Caves Beach
- You will reach Nirvana Beach around 9:00 am.
- Check- into your camps, freshen up and have a healthy breakfast, start your trek to Kagal port. Explore the Bada Caves beach.
- Enjoy Beach games with your family or friends.
- Return back to the campsite around 6:30 pm and get refreshed by the welcome drink.
- The New Year Party starts at 7:30 pm which includes music, campfire, cake cutting, sky lantern, dinner and fire show.
Day 02 : Gokarna – Paradise beach – Dolphin point-Om beach-Kuddle beach
- You will start your day early with some good breakfast.
- Enjoy the colour festival event with music.
- Start your beach trek from Paradise beach which is pristine and tranquil beach and then head over to the Half Moon Beach.
- The Half Moon beach provides great views of the sea and the surroundings.
- It has several beach shacks and huts where you can relax.
- The Dolphin’s point here is a great place to spot dolphins that live here.
- The trek to the Om beach requires one to climb onto a cliff through rocky terrain.
- Om Beach is crescent-shaped and is one of the most popular beaches here.
- You will then go to the Kudle Beach which is extremely pretty and the trail to the beach passes forests.
- After Lunch, drive back to Bangalore.
Day 03 : Reach Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Borivali West by 9:30 AM ( Scroll down for other drop points from Mumbai )
- Reach Katraj by 5:30 AM & Wakad by 6:00 AM
- Transportation to and fro from Bangalore
- Sharing basis accommodation in tents
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch(Packed), 1 Dinner
- Any kind of insurance
- Personal Expense
- Other water activities
- Anything not included in the inclusions above
Pickup points :
Mumbai - Bhayander, Mira road, Borivali, Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra, Sion, Chembur, Nerul, Vashi, Kharghar, Lonavala
Pune - Pune station, Swargate, Wakad, Hinjaywadi Bridge, Katraj, Baner, Chandni Chowk, Shirwal
Drop points :
Mumbai - Kharghar, Vashi, Chembur, Sion, Andheri, Goregaon, Malad, Borivali
Pune - Katraj, Wakad
Payment Details :
UPI ID : 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8850043643 for confirmation , we will then share a form for final booking procedure .
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard earned money.
TREKHIEVERS POLICIES -
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on same event.
- Complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule incase
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs and no litter policy.
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733