Ladakh, the majestic cold desert situated in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir boasts of one of the most beautiful landscapes on earth. Whether you want to see the historical Buddhist monasteries and the high altitude passes, or go on some very difficult treks, Ladakh will give you the opportunity to do just what you want, on one single tour. Being the monastic land it is, Ladakh provides you with an exciting opportunity to have a glimpse of the serene lifestyle and the indigenous culture of Indo-Tibetans. With the Pangong Tso, Nubra Valley, Hemis, or Khardung La, you can explore this barren beauty in clear sight. Along with the tall mountains, local food, and colorful surroundings, Ladakh represents a picture-perfect landscape that helps you relax and have a memorable vacation.
- 1st Day: Arrival at Leh Airport | Acclimatization Day
- 2nd Day: Leh Sightseeing Day
- 3rd Day: Leh to Nubra Valley (160 Kilometers, 7 Hours)
- 4th Day: Nubra to Pangong (280 Kilometers, 7 Hours)
- 5th Day: Pangong to Leh (230 Kilometers, 5 Hours)
- 6th Day: Departure to Leh Airport | Tour Ends
- 21st May to 26th May
- 25th May to 30th May
- 28th May to 02nd June
- 31st May to 05th June
- 04th June to 09th June
- 07th June to 12th June
- 11th June to 16th June
- 14th June to 19th June
- 18th June to 23rd June
- 21st June to 26th June
- 25th June to 30th June
- 28th June to 3rd July
- 02nd July to 7th July
- 05th July to 10th July
- 09th July to 14th July
- 12th July to 17th July
- 16th July to 21st July
- 19th July to 24th July
- 23rd July to 28th July
- 26th July to 31st July
- 30th July to 04th Aug
- 02nd Aug to 07th Aug
- 06th Aug to 11th Aug
- 09th Aug to 14th Aug
- 13th Aug to 18th Aug
- 16th Aug to 21st Aug
- 20th Aug to 25th Aug
- 23rd Aug to 28th Aug
- 27th Aug to 01st Sept
- 30th Aug to 04th Sept
- 03rd Sep to 08th Sep
- 06th Sep to 11th Sep
- 10th Sept to 15th Sept
- 13th Sept to 18th Sept
- 17th Sept to 22nd Sept
- 20th Sept to 25th Sept
- 24th Sept to 29th Sept
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Double Occupancy: 22,500/-
- Triple Occupancy: 20,500/-
Day1: Arrival at Leh Airport | Acclimatization Day
- The group will assemble at the airport. We'll meet the team captains and a small tour briefing session will be conducted.
- We will check into our designated hotels. The rest of the day is at leisure.
- Dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Leh.
Day2: Leh Sightseeing Day
- After breakfast, we will head out for our local sightseeing tour.
- Afterward, we will spend some time at the Sangam site in the Leh region where the Zanskar River meets the Indus river to form a beautiful confluence.
- We will also visit other tourist attractions such as Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic hill which is an anti-gravity hill as well as The Hall of Fame which is a war memorial maintained by the Indian Army.
- The last stop on our sightseeing tour is the iconic Shanti Stupa known for its beautiful white dome shape, statues, and intricate carvings.
- We will return to our hotel where dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Leh.
Day3: Leh to Nubra Valley (160 Kilometers, 7 Hours)
- Post breakfast, we’ll head out for Nubra Valley.
- En route, we will make a pit stop at one of the Highest Motorable roads in the World, Khardung La.
- Upon reaching Nubra Valley, we’ll check into our campsite.
- In the evening, travelers can indulge in a Double Hump Bactrian Camel safari, ATV rides, and more. (on personal expense)
- Post-check-in, Dinner will be served followed by an overnight stay in Nubra Valley.
Day4 : Nubra to Pangong (280 Kilometers, 7 Hours)
- Post breakfast, we will check out from our campsite and head towards Pangong Tso, the iconic lake that has gained popularity ever since featuring in the Bollywood blockbuster movie 3 Idiots.
- En route, we will visit the Diskit Monastery, popular for the 100ft tall colorful statue of Buddha.
- After paying our reverence at the monastery, we will resume our journey.
- Upon reaching Pangong, we will check in to our campsite where we will have dinner followed by an overnight stay.
Day5 : Pangong to Leh (230 Kilometers, 5 Hours)
- After spending a night under the starry skies and waking up to the beautiful view of the Pangong lake, we will have breakfast early in the morning.
- Traversing through Chang La Pass, which is one of the highest passes in the world, we will head back to Leh.
- En route, we will visit the Shey Palace which is popular for its 12-meter-tall gold-gilded statue of Buddha. We will also pay our reverence at Thiksey Monastery, which is the largest Monastery in Central Ladakh.
- Upon reaching Leh, we will check into our designated hotel where we will have dinner and spend the night.
- *Note: Visiting Shey Palace and Thiksey Monastery is subjected to time.
Day6: Departure to Leh Airport | Tour Ends
- Post breakfast, we'll check out of our hotels.
- The group will disband and go their separate ways, to their respective cities according to their own scheduled departure.
- End of Tour.
Book your return flight for this day after consulting with your handler.
- Accommodation on a Triple/Double sharing basis in Hotels/camps.
- 6 Nights Hotel &Camps Accommodation
- MAP Meal Plan (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- All transportation in the destination location
- Inner line permits
- All sightseeings
- Inner-line Permit for the restricted area (Only Indian citizens)
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Any kind of personal expenses, optional tours, insurance, laundry
- Adventure activity costs (Pony Ride, Camel Safari, Rafting, paragliding, etc)
- Costs incidental to any changes in the itinerary due to bad weather or natural calamities that are beyond our control.
Things to carry:
Documents to carry:
- Government ID Proof
- Driving License
- 2 Passport size photos
- Windcheater & Raincoat
- Heavy thick jacket/down jacket
- Hand Gloves
- Comfortable clothes (Full sleeves shirts & full Trek pants - 3 to 5 pairs)
- Dry-fit clothes
Head and skin Protection:
- Cap / Sun hat
- Balaclava/ Woolen cap
- UV protected Sunglasses
- Sunscreen (SPF 40 and above)
- Lip balm
- Cold cream
- Sports shoes
- Above ankle length waterproof shoes
- Sandals or Flip-flops
- Socks (3 to 4 pairs)
- Woolen socks (2 pairs)
- Camera & Kit (Optional)
- Mobile chargers
- Power bank
- Personal medicine ( If any )
- One strip of Diamox
- Headache, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Glucose powder
- Liquid cash
- 50-60L Backpack & A small day backpack
- Reusable Water bottle - 2Ltr
- Dry snacks, ORS, dry fruits, chocolates, Nutri bars, etc.
Use your garbage bag or properly dispose of used wet tissues and napkins. Do not litter wet tissues and sanitary napkins in the mountains as well as in other public areas.
Tip: While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry a few extra plastic bags for wet clothes.
Note 1: We need not carry backpacks with us. You can keep your luggage in one of our backup vehicles and carry only a small day backpack with you during the ride.
Note 2: Only postpaid numbers will work in the Leh region.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046