Trek to Dudhsagar Waterfall
Location Address: Near Kulem, Goa.
Fort Elevation: Jungle trail
Difficulty: Easy to Moderate.
Endurance: Easy to Moderate.
Length: Approx. 14 km ( One side )
- 03rd - 05th October
- 10th - 12th October
- 17th - 19th October
- 24th - 26th October
- 31st Oct - 1st Nov
Mumbai : 3500/-
Pune : Rs 2700 /-
( Pickup: 10:00 AM, Dadar TT circle or 10:00 - 11:00 AM at Vashi, Nerul, Kharghar, Kalamboli Mc D )
( Pickup: 3:15 PM, Pune railway station )
**10 Minimum participants based on first come first serve**
COVID Guidelines :
- Covid-19 Negative report (not older than 72 hours) or self deceleration form
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others is mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitised before the use.
- Carrying your own sanitisers , gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
- Visit Dudhsagar Waterfall
- Walk on rail tracks
- Jungle trail
- River & streams crossing
- Sleeper train journey
What is included in the tour
- Travel from Mumbai & Pune in Train
- Breakfast & Tea on Sunday
- Lunch on Sunday
- Guide Charges.
- Entry Charges.
- Expertise Charges.
- First Aid Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till pickup points
- 5% Gst
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
07:30 AM : Report at Dadar TT circle and take a cab to Pune , other pickup points timings are mentioned above
11:30 AM : Reach at Pune station and spend time till our next train to Kulem which is at 3:55 PM
03:30 PM : Reporting for people from Pune
04:00 PM : Overnight train journey to Kulem
05:00 AM : Reach Kulem station, briefing and introduction
05:30 AM : Start our trek to Dudhsagar
06:30 AM : Have breakfast
07:00 AM : Resume your trek to the Waterfall
10:00 AM : Reach the waterfall , spend sometime , click pictures. Have some snack
10:30 AM : Start your trek back to Kulem
02:30 PM : Reach Kulem station, have lunch and fresh up
03:30 PM : Head to Madgaon for train to Mumbai / Pune
05:00 AM : Reach Pune station
05:30 AM : Take cab to Mumbai , same drop points as pickup points .
09:30 AM : Dadar TT circle
Reporting Point :
Mumbai : 10:00 AM Dadar TT circle or 10:00 - 11:00 AM at Vashi, Nerul, Kharghar, Kalamboli Mc D on Saturday
Pune: 3:15 PM, Pune railway station
Mumbai : 9:30 AM Dadar TT circle on Monday.
Pune : 05:00 AM at Pune railway station on Monday.
Payment Details :
UPI ID : 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8850043643 for confirmation , we will then share a form for final booking procedure .
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
TREKHIEVERS POLICIES :
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Detailed schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on WhatsApp group.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule if required.
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs and no litter policy.
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733
1- Are there any other pickup points :
Yes , we have other pickup points from both Mumbai and Pune.
Mumbai : CSMT, Dadar, Kalyan
Pune : Pune Junction
2- Are washrooms available during the trek?
No washrooms are available during the trek. However you can use washroom at Matheran.
3- Can we bring our vehicle till base village and is parking available?
Parking is available in Pune or Kulem, Parking fee will be applicable, Car owners parks at own risk.
4- Is Jain food available on this trek?
Yes, we can arrange Jain food for the trek.
5- What are the compulsory things to carry on the trek?
Please carry 1-2 liters water, rainwear, wear good trekking shoes, wear a full t-shirt and track pants.
6- Will we reach Mumbai Pune on time mentioned?
The itinerary is approx time during monsoon road condition are bad there may be delay due to bus breakdown or bad weather in case bus reaches late Trekhievers will not pay for uber or ola or taxi fare.