Kedarnath - Chopta - Tungnath 3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS
Location Address: 223 kms. from Rishikesh, Uttrakhand.
Lord Shiva is the supreme most god in Hinduism, hence also named as Mahadev (the god of the gods). It is believed that he is the creator, destroyer and transformer of the universe. People having faith in Hinduism worship lord Shiva. Kedarnath is one of the four pilgrims. Also amongst the twelve Jyotirling, the holy Kedarnath temple is of uttermost importance. It’s a once in a lifetime experience of divinity, faith and spirituality. The word Kedar means “fields” and Nath means “lord” meaning lord of the fields. Kedarnath is 223 kms. from Rishikesh. It is situated at the height of 3583 mtrs. The temple is located in Garhwal Himalayan range of Uttarakhand, India. ( An expert guide will be adjoining full group throughout the entire trip so you wouldn’t miss any thing)
- May - Daily
- June - Daily
- September - Daily
- October - Daily
- November - Daily till 14th Nov
- From Dehradun without Rishikesh 3D/4N : Rs 7999 /-
- From Delhi without Rishikesh 5D/6N : Rs 9499/-
- From Delhi without Rishikesh & Haridwar 7D/7N : Rs 12499/-
- Mumbai/Pune with Rishikesh & Haridwar 9D/9N : Rs 13999/-
Note : Train tickets
ATTRACTIONS YOU COVER
- Rishikesh Rafting
- Lakshman Jhula
- Kedarnath Temple
- Hot water Gauri Kund
- Batuk Bhairav Temple
- Kamdev Temple
- Chopta camping
- Haridwar Ganga Aarti
- And much more from in route
MODE OF TRAVEL:- Innova/sumo/Bolero or Tempo Traveler (Ex Rishikesh) ,Trek for Kedarnath
STAY :- Sonprayag, Kedarnath Ji and Haridwar in hotel , Rishikesh and Chopta swiss tents
MEALS :- Simple veg food (Dinner + breakfast) starting from Rishikesh Dinner to last day breakfast in Haridwar
Day 01 : Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at Mumbai central station at 08:30 pm
- People from pune are requested to take a cab.
- Second boarding point is Borivali station for Western line people
Day 02: Delhi - Dehradun ( 254 km l 6 hours l Dehradun 1,466 feet)
- Pick Up Point: Majnu ka Tila around 10:00 pm. (if your package is from Delhi)
- You will be reaching early morning to Dehradun where you will be meeting your fellow travellers (if any).
Day 03 : Dehradun to Rishikesh
- Pick Up Point : Dehradun ISBT around 6am - 8am (if your package is from Dehradun with Rishikesh)
- Drive from Dehradun to Rishikesh, check in our Camps
- Fresh up and have Brunch at Campsite before we head out for 10 - 12km River Rafting
- Come back to the campsite, change and head out for local sightseeings
- Evening snacks and games
- Dinner and Sleep
Day 04 : Dehradun/Rishikesh to Sonprayag
- Pick Up Point : Dehradun ISBT around 6am - 8am (if your package is from Dehradun without Rishikesh)
- Pick Up Point : Rishikesh around 10 am
- The journey begins from Rishikesh or Dehradun shore of the holy Ganga River and ends in Sonprayag, which is at the coast of Mandakini River. We shall leave from Rishikesh at 6 a.m. after breakfast. During this journey, we witness various cities, Himalayan villages, and the three “Prayags, ” i.e., the Devprayag, Rudraprayag, and Karnapyrayag. On the way, we get to see the holy “Sangam” or union of two rivers- Bhagirathi and Alaknanda. This union is a visual treat to the eyes. It’s so blissful and divine. Srinagar also falls into this route, the entire road journey is full of scenic views. We bet your heart would be filled with joy and excitement. This is a thrilling journey. Depending on the traffic, we shall reach Sonprayag by 2 p.m. approximately. Sonprayag is the base of the Kedarnath trek. By the time we get here, it would be lunchtime. Hence we shall have our lunch and rest. Sonprayag is by the shore of the Mandakini river. In the evening, you can enjoy the drizzle of the river water. To sit by the river and watch it flow endlessly is peace in itself. After spending a peaceful evening, we shall have dinner and then head back to beds to get ample rest and prepare ourselves for the next day’s trek.
Day 05 : Sonprayag to Kedarnath Ji
- We start early morning around 7 a.m. from Sonprayag and head towards Gaurikund. Before we start, we shall have our breakfast. In Gaurikund, there are hot water springs. You can enjoy that for the time being. From Gaurikund, our actual trek begins, which is approximately 16 km to Kedarnath temple. This is a steep trek. It’s a moderate level trek that requires good physical fitness. Before the tour begins, the physical fitness of every visitor is checked there. People with respiratory issues and high blood pressure must avoid this trek. It’s a high altitude trek; hence one must consult a doctor before trekking. While trekking, we can see snow-clad mountains from a distance. Despite all the hardships, the beauty of this trek is astounding. Glaciers and waterfalls surround this valley. The cool breeze and the scenic views are heavenly. You will forget all the worldly worries, and your heart would be filled with sheer happiness. In 5-6 hours, i.e. at around 3 p.m., we shall reach Kedarnath Valley. Now we shall have our lunch and rest. In the evening, we can attend the evening “Aarti” or prayer at the temple. The evening aarti lasts for one hour. Let your soul get drenched in the sacred vibes of prayers and let your spirituality take you to a different faith and divinity world. It gets quite cold here at night. This night at the valley is a special one as you can feel the sacredness inside and outside of you.
Day 06 : Kedarnath Ji to Chopta
- The next morning at 7 a.m., the morning prayers begin. You can see the beautiful golden rays of the rising sun falling on the temple. We must stand in the queue for our turn to worship (for darshan) and offer the offering to Lord Shiva. Once we are done with morning prayer at the temple, we shall head back to Chopta and and then have a rest night camping in the mountains.
Day 07 : Chopta to Dehradun/Haridwar
- Check out from the camp, head to Chopta. Start trek to Tungnath temple (2 hrs one side), enjoy the 360 view of Himalayas. Start your descend to Chopta and drive to Rishikesh/Dehradun/Haridwar afterwards. After this soul-nourishing journey to the Kedarnath, we shall bid adieu each other from Rishikesh/Dehradun. This journey and this trek are going to change you and your inner self. This trek will fill us with immense peace, calm, and happiness as if lord Shiva has blessed us. All hail Lord Shiva.
- Check in Haridwar and fresh up for Ganga Arti ( if your package is with Haridwar )
- Stay in Haridwar
Day 08 : Haridwar to Mumbai/Pune
- Wakeup late, have breakfast and checkout
- Local market sightseeing
- Take train HW BANDRA SPL (09020) to Mumbai at 1:30 pm
Day 09 : Reach Mumbai
- Reach Mumbai around 10:15pm
- Take cab to pune, reach Pune by 2am
- Accommodation at Sonprayag, Kedarnath and Haridwar in Hotel
- Swiss tent stay in Chopta and Rishikesh
- From dinner at Rishikesh to last day breakfast at Haridwar
- First aid Medical Kit
- Permits of treks where permission is to be taken
- Qualified & experienced Trek Guide and support staff
- Rishikesh/Dehradun to Rishikesh/Dehradun in Cab/Tempo
- No kind of insurance or medical expenses are included.
- 5% Gst
- Any kind of personal expenses or for porters or ponies are not included.
- Any other food & beverage charges other than food menu are not included. (on local shop or during transfer to and from Rishikesh to Rishikesh)
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances are out of our control.
THINGS TO CARRY :
- Medical Certificate
- Govt id card with name and address
- Self-declared form
- Backpack (40-60 litres)
- Trekking shoes: No sports shoes.The shoes need to
- have soles with good grip and ankle support.
- Socks (3 pairs): 2 cotton (for trekking) + 1 woolen pairs
- (used only for sleeping)Sandals/Slippers for walking
- Trek pants (2) including the one you are wearing.
- Collared t-shirts (3 including the one you are wearing)
- Preferably light, full sleeve t-shirts.
- Thick jacket: Carry 1 hollow full sleeve windproof
- jacket/down jacket.
- Thermal inners: 1 pair of lightweight, upper and lower
- Raincoat/poncho: (Mandatory as it can rain anytime in
- the mountains)
- Woolen cap/ Balaclava: (Must protect ears)Handgloves:
- (Ensure that the gloves are warm and waterproof.)
- Sunglasses: Any dark color but blue. Sunglasses prevent
- snow blindness. Sunglasses are mandatory for this trek.
- (Sunscreen - SPF 40+, moisturizer, light towel,
- lipbalm/chap stick, small soap, toilet paper, wet tissue)
- Headlamp/LED torch(Mandatory)
- Camera: Carry all accessories - spare batteries, charger,
- Water bottles: 2 bottles, 1 Litre each.
- Trekking pole: Trekking pole is mandatory. You can also
- rent wooden stick from Gaurikund.
- Plastic covers: While packing, use plastic bags to
- compartmentalise things and carry few extra plastic
- bags for wet clothes.
Personal Medical Kit
- Mandatory.All these things need to go into one
- backpack. So make sure they are all light and you carry
- as less as possible.
Reporting Point :
- Mumbai (Mumbai Central): 08:30 PM
- Delhi (Majnu ka Tilla) : 09:00 PM
- Dehradun (ISBT) : 06:00 AM
- Rishikesh : 10:00 AM
- Mumbai (Mumbai Central): 10:05 PM
- Delhi (Majnu ka Tilla) : 06:00 AM
- Dehradun (ISBT) : 08:00 PM
- Rishikesh : 07:00 PM
Payment Details :
UPI ID : 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8850043643 for confirmation , we will then share a form for final booking procedure .
- 25% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 10 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
TREKHIEVERS POLICIES :
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Detailed schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on WhatsApp group.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule if required.
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs and no litter policy.
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.