About Kasol Kheerganga Trek :
- Trekking in Kheerganga is decorated with alpine trees, and cutting through them are intimidating trails and routes that actually flaunt a mountain’s true charm.
- Infinite beauty and snow-capped peaks keep uplifting your soul when the body is still trying to climb. Something similar is the story of trekking in Kasol.
- Decorated with daunting treks, Kheerganga trek from Kasol is an adventurer’s dream run. The journey from Kasol to tosh will be a memorable one.
- Kheerganga’s weather is something that will sooth just not your mind, but your soul too.
- Don’t you want to have this unique experience?
- Round the year, you can take yourself to one of the most soothing Kheerganga trekking routes where you are awaited by the sprawling campsites, adventures, and a lot of outdoor activities.
- Not just trekking, here you can actually engage in a number of activities at this adventure capital of India, like biking trips, paragliding, and jeep safari.
- Sitting at an altitude of around 3,000 meters, these Kheerganga treks test you on various levels.
- The Kheerganga trek is for 1 Night/2 Days but, you can make the most out of the time to give yourself a long lasting experience of trekking.
- The view of the sunset and trekking through Kheerganga forests are an unbelievable experience.
- Barshaini is the last motorable point and thereafter vehicles are not allowed. Hiring a guide to reach Kheerganga trekking point is advisable to make the journey smoother.
- It takes about 4hours from Barshaini to Kheerganga on feet.
- While trekking from Barshaini, you will come across the village and several sightseeing options like Rudra-Nag, the serpent-shaped waterfall.
- After Rudra-Nag crossing bridge over Parvati River, the trail goes steeply for a while. The Kheerganga trek difficulty level is not that much and is mixed with the steep and moderate trek.
- Once you reach the Kheerganga trek slope you can see the food tents and the temple. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati and there is a hot spring famous for its known healing purposes.
- In this hot spring, one can take bath and feel relaxed during the trek.
- Although the place is beautiful throughout the year, the best time to visit Kheerganga is between the months of May and November when the weather remains pleasant and pleasing.
- Kheerganga Trek in December is not so busy trek, but truly amazing if you wish to witness the real calm Himachal.
- Winter months are avoided for the trek, as the snow makes the trail difficult to walk and the rocks become slippery.
- There is an ashram near the Shiva temple that offers basic accommodation and decent facilities. We also have organized campsites along the Kheerganga trekking routes.
Available Group Departures:
- Available on request
For customized dates & package , contact us @7387523876
- 1,499/- per person
- You will be arriving at Manikaran (Kasol) by 8.00 am along with a team guiding you to places and location and will arrive Barshani at 9:30 am. Thereafter you will be starting the trek to Kheerganga.
- The total trek length is 11 km and it will take 4-5 hrs to reach Kheerganga. There you will be enjoying the breeze along with Kheerganga’s alpine grassland.
- After reaching the destination, delicious snacks will be served with hot Tea.
- The evening sunset will provide you with a magical view that will give you a long-lasting soothing effect.
- Then comes another exciting part of your journey, the camping. You will spend the night in the camping tents.
- It will be the day where you will actually be exploring the Kheerganga.
- Kheerganga is the part of Pir Panjal range. Through Kheerganga trek, you can get a terrific view of the Himalayan rocky ranges.
- There is also a hot water spring where one can loosen up and bath.
- After healthy breakfast, you will be trekking back to Barshani (11 km) and from there you will then return back to Manikaran or you can also return to Barsheni.
- From Barsheni, you can catch the Bus to Bhuntar. There are regular buses and taxis to Delhi from Bhuntar.
Difficulty level :
- The difficulty level for Kheerganga trek can be categorized as moderate one.
- The trails could have some unsmooth sections. Prior high altitude trek experience and peak fitness is ideal for treks like these but, even if you are a beginner you can complete this trek.
- Kheerganga Trek distance is moderate only. Temperatures at higher camps could dip at night.
- Highest altitude gained could be above 3,500 m. Even if you are a beginner, you can reach this height.
- May, June, September, and October are the perfect months to do the Kheerganga trek. This is because the temperature and the weather at Kheerganga trek are the most pleasing for trekking and not humid.
- Kheerganga Trek in December can also be real chill. If you want to witness some amazing white snow over those pacifying peaks, you can visit it in December.
- The difficulty level for Kheerganga will not be affected and will be a moderate one because of the weather.
- You will be provided with local transport during Kheerganga trekking.
- The guides will always be with you and they are highly trained for such treks.
- The food will be included in trek cost and the type will be vegetarian only. You will be provided with cooks/helper and mules to carry common equipment.
- In case of any, not so serious injury basic first aid kit will be provided and the team will be carrying portable oxygen cylinder setup.
- Forest permit and camping charges are also inclusive in Kheerganga trek from Kasol.
- You will not be provided with personal porters throughout Kheerganga’s trekking route. It is advised to carry your own personal porter.
- The basic trekking equipment that you will be carrying from Kasol to tosh is to be bought by yourself such as trekking poles or sleeping bag liners.
- There is no such provision to provide your personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation as the difficulty level for Kheerganga Trek is a moderate one, but still, some precautions are required.
- The personal nature purchases (like mineral water bottles/canned beverages/chocolates and dry fruits etc) are exclusive.
- Food is for the Kheerganga trek route and not for the trailhead which means you will not get any food pack for your return journey to home.
Payment Details :
UPI ID : 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8850043643 for confirmation , we will then share a form for final booking procedure .
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard earned money.
TREKHIEVERS POLICIES -
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on same event.
- Complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule incase
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs and no litter policy.
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733