!!! Pawna island camping !!!
Location - Pawna lake near Lonavala.
Batches : ALL DAYS
Without travel - 1499 /- per person
With travel - 2499/- per person
( Mumbai Pickups : Dadar, Chembur, Vashi, Nerul, Kharghar, Panvel )
( Pune Pickups : Pune station , Wakad bridge )
**30 participants per day based on first come first serve**
Check In time - 4pm
Check out time - 11am
- The tents are pitched on the near the lake itself.
- Tents will have mattresses, pillows and blankets.
- Pillows & Blankets.
- Dome Tent Stay.
- Mineral Water
- Washroom (Western).
- Pick up/ drop facilities (Paid).
- First Aid Kit.
- Lakeside tent stay
- Music system
- Lip smacking food
- Outdoor / indoor sports
- Fun games
What is included in the tour
- Camping tents
- Unlimited Veg/Non-Veg Dinner
- Unlimited Breakfast
- Mattress with pillow and blanket
- Music System
- Sports & Games
- First Aid Kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Bottled water, extra food, extra bed etc. and any other cost which is personal in nature
- Plus BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg) At an Additional cost to be paid directly at the Venue
4:30 pm: Reach campsite on your own travel (bike/car).
5:30 pm: Evening snacks and hot tea will be served once you freshen up. One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at the lakeside campground. Once you are settled, it's up to you how much you can enjoy nature and activities.
7:30 pm: Enjoy Limited BBQ Veg or Non-Veg.
The place is an all-time best for sunset and sunrise photography. Play Volleyball, cricket, and other activities or one can just relax and unwind on till sunset.
After the sunset, the campsite will lit up and one can feel the cold breeze of Pawna lake. And that's the time for a campfire and play games like Antakshari, Dumb Charades, etc
9:00 pm: Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready in the dining area. One can enjoy a late-night dance floor with music amidst nature.
6:30 am: Hangover wake-up call
7:00 am: Awesome sunrise view
8:00 am: Morning tea is must if it's a chilled morning
9:00 am: Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
10:30 am: Bye. With loads of memories and pictures!
Pickup points :
- 12:00 PM : Dadar TT Circle
- 12:15 PM : Sion circle
- 12:20 PM : K-star hotel Chembur
- 12:35 PM : Vashi (under the bridge)
- 01:00 PM : Nerul LP
- 01:15 PM : Kharghar station
- 01:30 PM : Kalamboli McD
- 01:00 PM : Pune station
- 01:30 PM : Wakad bridge
How to reach the campsite
- Take our travel options to reach directly at the campsite hustle free.
- Reach lonavala station and ask us to arrange cab for you till campsite with return journey. It will cost rs 2500 and can be shared among 10 people (Either your friends or other campers).
- Drive directly to the campsite.
- Home pickup and drop @8000/- for max 8 people.
Payment Details :
UPI ID : 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8850043643 for confirmation , we will then share a form for final booking procedure .
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- No refund if cancelled 9 days prior to the event.
- No show = No refund.
TREKHIEVERS POLICIES :
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on same event.
- Complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule incase
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs and no litter policy.
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733
1. Is washroom and changing facility available?
2. What is the age group criteria?
Ans.: Any age group can enjoy at the lakeside, as the campsite is fully safe. We have a college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and more.
3. What kind of vehicles is preferable for reaching the campsite?
Ans:-.Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as last 3 km are off-roading. Parking space is available.
4. Is BBQ available?
Ans: Yes, Limited BBQ . One can buy too later at an additional cost, the additional cost of BBQ Chicken will be between INR 400 - 600 per Kg.
5. How will be the Stay Facility?
Ans: Tent will be set up under Shade due to unexpected Rains. The stay will be in a tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) along with the bedding, blanket, and pillows.
6. Is alcohol allowed ?
Ans: Yes , however we don't serve it . Please bring your own booze .