Ali and Bedni Bugyal - Heavenly Meadows. The gorgeous meandering meadows of Ali Bedni Bugyal are amongst the most beautiful alpine meadows of Uttarakhand. It is located at the border of Garhwal and Kumaon in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand.
Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek Information:
- Trail Type: Round Trail
- Trek Distance:31KM(Approx)
- Base camp: Lohajung
- Best time to visit:November to January
- Grade: Easy to Moderate
- Region: Uttarakhand
- The panoramic views of the Himalayas
- Chaukhamba Peak view
- Experience one of the finest summits of India
- Indulge yourself in exciting adventures while climbing the steep slopes
- Witness the mesmerizing sunset and sunrise views
- Witness the rich culture and lifestyle of locals
- Feel the winter vibes in the charming villages
- Day 1:Dehradun – Lohajung (2130m) Drive/220 Kms/8-9 Hrs
- Day 2:Lohajung (2130m) – Didana (2550m) Trek/5-6 Hrs
- Day 3:Didana – Ali Bugyal (3150m) – Abin Kharak / Khobal Tal | Trek/6-7 Hrs
- Day 4:Abin Kharak – Bedni Bugyal (3150m) – Ghairoli Patal Trek/6-7hrs
- Day 5:Ghairoli Patal To Wan And Further Drive To Lohajung
- Day 6:Lohajung To Dehradun Drive
- Lohajung to Lohajung:7500/-Per Person
- Dehradun to Dehradun:9500/-Per Person
- Delhi to Delhi :13000/-Per Person
Note: Pay 4000/- to block your seats, the rest of the payment 15 days prior
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation during the Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek (camping)
- All meals – vegetarian
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges
- Trekking equipment of Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek (tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader of Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses)
- Services of an expert trek team of Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek (guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules)
- Safety equipment for Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Transport from Dehradun to Lohajung & Return (Rs. 2000 Additional)
- Transport from your city to Lohajung and Return
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs.250 Per Day/Per Bag)
- Food during transport from Dehradun to Lohajung & Return
- Personal expenses of any kind on Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek
- Anything apart from the inclusions of Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek
Dehradun – Lohajung (2130m) Drive/220 Kms/8-9 Hrs:
- The Ali bedni bugyal trek will start from Dehradun Railway Station with a morning pick up at 7.00 AM.
- We will drive from Dehradun to Lohajung, with the rivers Ganga and Alaknanda keeping us company till we turn right for the Pinder valley and along with the beautiful Kumaon Mountains.
- Overnight stay in tents.
Lohajung (2130m) – Didana (2550m) Trek/5-6 Hrs:
- The first day of the Ali Bedni Bugyal trip will introduce you to a mixed forest with diverse birds, playful streams which will give you the ‘Himalayan bite,’ the sting you get from cold streams and the village life of those living in this terrain.
- The 5-hour trek will take you downhill and then uphill before we reach the campsite above Didana village the place we will spend the night time in tents.
Didana – Ali Bugyal (3150m) – Abin Kharak / Khobal Tal | Trek/6-7 Hrs:
- A steady ascent through thick oak forests will bring us to the alpine grazing meadows, called Ali Bugyal.
- It is the ideal place to take a break and let the vastness of the meadow, the clear sky, and the enchanting view of the Trishul peak consume you with peace and happiness and then will descent to AbinKharak.
- Overnight stay in tents.
Abin Kharak – Bedni Bugyal (3150m) – Ghairoli Patal Trek/6-7hrs:
- The Ali bedni bugyal trek begins with climbing the meadow slopes, up to the ridges to the Kalu Vinayak shrine which will reveal to us the most memorable views of the Neelkanth, Chaukhambha, and Hathi peaks.
- The remaining part of the trek and snow will depend on the season we go in.
- The destination is BedniBugyal the twin meadows of Ali Bugyal.
- Then we will descent back to GhaoriloPatal.
- Overnight stay in tents.
Ghairoli Patal To Wan And Further Drive To Lohajung:
- Today, we will start trekking towards this beautiful village Wan from GhairoliPatal.
- Although not wanting to leave the place, we will slowly pace towards wan village – back to civilization.Wan, a large village with hills, mountains, and happy faces, feels very much at home.
- We’ll press on to Lohajung after spending some time in Wan.
- Our Ali bednibugyal trek will end here and we will board the vehicles which are waiting for us to drive down to Lohajung. Overnight stay at Lohajung.
Lohajung To Dehradun Drive:
- Bidding farewell to the beautiful Lohajung we will drive back to Dehradun.
- Arrive around 8 pm at Dehradun.
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046