The Ali Bedni Bugyal trek is a popular trekking route in the Indian state of Uttarakhand, particularly in the Garhwal region of the Himalayas. The trek usually begins from a village called Lohajung, which is the base camp.
The trek typically takes around 6 to 7 days to complete, covering a distance of approximately 20-25 kilometers (one way). The trek is renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty. You'll encounter lush green meadows, dense forests, pristine streams, and panoramic views of snow-capped peaks.
The trek is considered easy to moderate. It involves ascending steep trails, crossing streams, and dealing with varying weather conditions, so prior trekking experience is recommended. The best time for the Ali Bedni Bugyal trek is typically from May to June and September to October when the weather is pleasant and the meadows are in full bloom.
Bedni Bugyal is a vast high-altitude meadow and a highlight of the trek. It's known for its vibrant wildflowers during the spring season. Ali Bugyal is a another picturesque meadow that you'll visit during the trek. Roopkund Lake is a glacial lake, famous for its mysterious human skeletons at the bottom. It's a challenging but rewarding side trek from Bedni Bugyal. Ghairoli Patal - a cave known for its religious significance and natural beauty.
- Trail Type: Round Trail
- Trek Distance:31KM(Approx)
- Base camp: Lohajung
- Best time to visit: November to January
- Grade: Easy to Moderate
- Region: Uttarakhand
- The panoramic views of the Himalayas
- Chaukhamba Peak view
- Experience one of the finest summits of India
- Indulge yourself in exciting adventures while climbing the steep slopes
- Witness the mesmerizing sunset and sunrise views
- Witness the rich culture and lifestyle of locals
- Feel the winter vibes in the charming villages
Every day departure.
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Barshaini - 1500/- per person
- Day 1: Dehradun – Lohajung (2130m) Drive/220 Kms/8-9 Hrs
- Day 2: Lohajung (2130m) – Didana (2550m) Trek/5-6 Hrs
- Day 3: Didana – Ali Bugyal (3150m) – Abin Kharak / Khobal Tal | Trek/6-7 Hrs
- Day 4: Abin Kharak – Bedni Bugyal (3150m) – Ghairoli Patal Trek/6-7hrs
- Day 5: Ghairoli Patal To Wan And Further Drive To Lohajung
- Day 6: Lohajung To Dehradun Drive
- Lohajung to Lohajung:7500/-Per Person
- Dehradun to Dehradun:9500/-Per Person
- Delhi to Delhi :13000/-Per Person
Note: Pay 4000/- to block your seats, the rest of the payment 15 days prior
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation during the Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek (camping)
- All meals – vegetarian
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges
- Trekking equipment of Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek (tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader of Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses)
- Services of an expert trek team of Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek (guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules)
- Safety equipment for Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Transport from Dehradun to Lohajung & Return (Rs. 2000 Additional)
- Transport from your city to Lohajung and Return
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs.250 Per Day/Per Bag)
- Food during transport from Dehradun to Lohajung & Return
- Personal expenses of any kind on Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek
- Anything apart from the inclusions of Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek
The Ali bedni bugyal trek will start from Dehradun Railway Station with a morning pick up at 7.00 AM.
We will drive from Dehradun to Lohajung, with the rivers Ganga and Alaknanda keeping us company till we turn right for the Pinder valley and along with the beautiful Kumaon Mountains.
Overnight stay in tents.
The first day of the Ali Bedni Bugyal trip will introduce you to a mixed forest with diverse birds, playful streams which will give you the ‘Himalayan bite,’ the sting you get from cold streams and the village life of those living in this terrain.
The 5-hour trek will take you downhill and then uphill before we reach the campsite above Didana village the place we will spend the night time in tents.
A steady ascent through thick oak forests will bring us to the alpine grazing meadows, called Ali Bugyal.
It is the ideal place to take a break and let the vastness of the meadow, the clear sky, and the enchanting view of the Trishul peak consume you with peace and happiness and then will descent to AbinKharak.
Overnight stay in tents.
- The Ali bedni bugyal trek begins with climbing the meadow slopes, up to the ridges to the Kalu Vinayak shrine which will reveal to us the most memorable views of the Neelkanth, Chaukhambha, and Hathi peaks.
- The remaining part of the trek and snow will depend on the season we go in.
- The destination is BedniBugyal the twin meadows of Ali Bugyal.
- Then we will descent back to GhaoriloPatal.
- Overnight stay in tents.
Today, we will start trekking towards this beautiful village Wan from GhairoliPatal.
Although not wanting to leave the place, we will slowly pace towards wan village – back to civilization.Wan, a large village with hills, mountains, and happy faces, feels very much at home.
We’ll press on to Lohajung after spending some time in Wan.
Our Ali bednibugyal trek will end here and we will board the vehicles which are waiting for us to drive down to Lohajung. Overnight stay at Lohajung.
Bidding farewell to the beautiful Lohajung we will drive back to Dehradun.
Arrive around 8 pm at Dehradun.
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER IF FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THEN,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip's start date, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the trip's start date, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the TRIP, only the TRIP AMOUNT will be refunded.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given to the registered participants 12 Hours prior on WhatsApp.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case of any unavoidable circumstance.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.