- Nestled along the picturesque coastline of Karnataka, the towns of Gokarna, Yana, Vibhuti Waterfall, Mirjan, Murudeshwar, and Honnavar offer a treasure trove of natural beauty, ancient wonders, and spiritual experiences. From pristine beaches to mystical rock formations, cascading waterfalls, and magnificent temples, these destinations captivate the hearts of travelers seeking off-the-beaten-path adventures.
- Gokarna, known as a sacred pilgrimage site and a beach lover's paradise, enthralls visitors with its unique blend of spirituality and natural splendor. Explore the famous Mahabaleshwar Temple, where devotees offer prayers to Lord Shiva, and witness the mesmerizing sight of the Arabian Sea from the serene Om Beach. Enjoy the tranquility of Kudle Beach and Paradise Beach, or embark on a thrilling trek to Half Moon Beach and the secluded Nirvana Beach.
- Yana, a hidden gem tucked away in the Western Ghats, presents a mystical landscape of towering rock formations surrounded by dense forests. The Bhairaveshwara Shikhara and the Mohini Shikhara are awe-inspiring monolithic rocks that exude an otherworldly charm. Trek through the lush greenery, breathe in the pure air and immerse yourself in the enchanting atmosphere that surrounds Yana.
- Vibhuti Waterfall, situated amidst the verdant forests of Sirsi, offers a captivating sight as water cascades down in multiple tiers, forming a natural spectacle. The refreshing mist, the soothing sound of the falling water, and the vibrant hues of the surrounding flora create a serene and invigorating ambiance. Take a dip in the cool waters or simply bask in the beauty of this hidden waterfall.
- Mirjan, a historical village with a rich past, beckons with its magnificent Mirjan Fort. Built during the reign of the Vijayanagara Empire, the fort stands as a testimony to the region's grandeur and architectural prowess. Explore the intricate carvings, hidden chambers, and panoramic views from the fort's vantage points, transporting yourself to a bygone era.
- Murudeshwar, renowned for its colossal Shiva statue, boasts a breathtaking location by the Arabian Sea. The Murudeshwar Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva, is a significant pilgrimage site and offers a glimpse into the region's religious heritage. Enjoy a panoramic view of the azure waters, relax on the pristine Murudeshwar Beach, or indulge in water sports for an adrenaline rush.
- Honnavar, a quaint coastal town, serves as a gateway to pristine beaches and backwaters. The Sharavati River gracefully merges with the Arabian Sea here, forming a stunning estuary. Visit the idyllic Apsara Konda Falls, where the water descends into a picturesque pool amidst lush greenery. The nearby Kasargod Beach and Mavinkurve Island provide a tranquil setting for unwinding and connecting with nature.
In conclusion, the towns of Gokarna, Yana, Vibhuti Waterfall, Mirjan, Murudeshwar, and Honnavar beckon travelers with their diverse offerings. Whether you seek spiritual solace, natural marvels, or cultural insights, these destinations offer an enriching experience that will leave you with lasting memories. Embark on a journey of discovery, embracing the hidden gems and unique charm of these offbeat destinations on Karnataka's beautiful coastline.
- Gokarna Sightseeing: Mahabaleshwar Temple, Yana Caves, Sri Mahabaleshwara Swami Temple Gokarna.
- Honnavar: Honnavar Backwater Boating, Mirjan Fort
- Murudeshwar Sightseeing: Murudeshwar Temple, Murudeshwar Beach,2nd Highest Shiva Statue
- Beaches: Om Beach, Kudle Beach, Half Moon, Paradise Beach, Sea Kayaking, Gokarna Main Beach.
- November : 3, 10, 17, 24
- December: 1, 8, 15
- Christmas & New Year: 22, 23, 29
- January: 5, 12, 19, 26
- February: 2, 9, 16, 23
- March: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- April: 5, 12, 19, 26
- May: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
For weekday departures or customized packages, 7387523876
(For Regular Batches) :
- Gokarna to Gokarna: 4,499 per person
- Pune: 6,999 per person (Via Tempo Traveller)
- Mumbai: 7,999 per person (Via Tempo Traveller)
- Mumbai / Pune / Bangalore: 11,999 per person (Non AC Sleeper Bus)
- Mumbai / Pune / Bangalore: 12,999 per person (AC Sleeper Bus)
(For Christmas and New Year Special Batches):
- Gokarna to Gokarna: 5,499 per person
- Pune: 7,999 per person (Via Tempo Traveller)
- Mumbai: 8,999 per person (Via Tempo Traveller)
- Mumbai / Pune / Bangalore: 13,999 per person (Non AC Sleeper Bus)
- Mumbai / Pune / Bangalore: 14,999 per person (AC Sleeper Bus)
- You can book your seat at just 60% and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
- The Mumbai/Pune bus ticket fare is dynamic and will be higher if booked last moment, on long weekends, or on festival dates. Please book in advance to avoid paying extra.
- Day 01: Depart from Mumbai (2 PM), Pune (6 PM), Bangalore (9 PM) to Gokarna
- Day 02: Visit Yana Caves and trek from Om Beach to Kudle Trek. Watersports at Kudle Beach, Watch the Sunset, and enjoy the Nightlife at Kudle. Stay in Gokarna
- Day 03: Visit Mahabaleshwar Temple, Explore Mirjan Fort, Honnavar Backwater Boating, Murudeshwar Temple, 2nd Highest Shiva Statue - Depart for Mumbai/Pune
- Day 04: Arrive in Pune (9 AM), Mumbai (11 AM), and Bangalore (7 AM)
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Via Tempo Traveler / Volvo
- Accommodations: Stay in Hotel on a Quad/Triple/Dual sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 3 meals (Day 2 Breakfast + Lunch, Day 3 Breakfast )
- Activities: Honnavar Backwater Boating
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Food during the journey
- Beach watersports Activities like Sea Kayaking, Jet Skii or Parasailing
- Paradise Beach to Om Beach Ferry Ride (Rs 300)
- Any type of Insurance
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, and bad weather.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- 02:00 PM: Pickup from Dadar TT Circle, Mumbai
- 06:00 PM: Pickup from FC Road, Pune
- 06:45 PM: Pickup from Wakad, Pune
- 10:00 PM: Pickup from Aanand Roa Circle, Bangalore
- Overnight journey to Gokarna.
- Breakfast halt, freshen up, and change.
- 11:00 AM: Reach Yana Caves.
- You will have to trek 500 meters for Yana Caves to witness its unique rock formations, Bhairaveshwara Shikhara and Mohini Shikhara. These massive limestone rocks amid lush forests offer a stunning backdrop for trekking and religious activities.
- 12:00 PM: Head towards Gokarna.
- 01:30 PM: Have lunch at Gokarna and check in to stay hotel.
- 03:00 PM: Get Freshen up and Head OM Beach, and explore the beach. You can take a ferry ride on which you can spot Paradise Beach, Half Moon Beach, and Moon Beach. (Ferry costs 300 per person at own cost).
- Later Trek to Kudle Beach, one of the most happening beaches in Gokarna.
- Here you can enjoy Watersports like banana boat rides, parasailing, and jet-skiing. (At own cost).
- Watersports might be closed during Monsoon or High tides and can only be performed during daylight.
- As the sun starts to set, it's time to have some fun, hop into a cafe, eat or drink or just chill as there is nothing else left on today's itinerary, expect you to have all the fun *Wink Wink*. (Last order 10 PM)
- 11:00 PM: Back to the Hotel for the night's stay.
- 06:00 AM: Wake and freshen-up
- 06:30 AM: Visit Mahabaleshwar Temple, If there is a huge queue we might have to visit it from the outside.
- Please remember there is a dress code for Mahabaleshwar Temple, girls have to wear Saree or Kurti Pajami fully covered. And boys have to wear a lungi without a T-shirt.
- 08:00 AM: Have breakfast and checkout from the Hotel
- 10:00 AM: Reach Mirjan Fort, you will find it similar to Augada Fort in Goa. Live your low-budget "Dil Chahta Hai" moment in Gokarna.
- 11:00 AM: Leave from Mirjan to Honnavar. This is going to be another long ride of two hours.
- Reenergize yourself with glucose or coconut water as we still have two more spots to cover today.
- 01:00 PM: Arrive in Honnavar for Backwater Boating, Here you will go for an hour-long boat ride through Mangroves. Experience a unique boating experience at Honnavar in the Sharavathi River. This ride will make you feel you are in Kerala.
- 02:30 PM: Later proceed to Murudeshwar. It will be a half an hour's drive.
- 03:00 PM: Have a late lunch at Murudeshwar.
- Later visit Murudeshwar Temple and 2nd Highest Shiva Statue.
- 06:30 PM: We will start our return journey to Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore.
- Overnight journey by Bus with Dinner halt.
- 07:00 AM: Reach Bangalore
- 08:00 AM: Reach Pune
- 12:00 PM: Reach Mumbai
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeve and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of SPF40, Lip Balm, Cold Creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER IF FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THEN,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the TRIP, only the TRIP AMOUNT will be refunded.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given to the registered participants 12 Hours prior on WhatsApp.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case of any unavoidable circumstance.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Q: Where is Gokarna located?
A: Gokarna is a small town situated in the state of Karnataka, India, along the Arabian Sea coastline.
Q: How do I reach Gokarna?
A: Gokarna is well-connected by road and rail. The nearest airport is Goa's Dabolim Airport, and there are trains and buses from major cities like Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Goa, and Mangalore to Gokarna.
Q: What is the best time to visit Gokarna?
A: The ideal time to visit Gokarna is from October to March when the weather is pleasant and suitable for beach activities.
Q: What are the famous beaches in Gokarna?
A: Gokarna is known for its pristine beaches like Om Beach, Kudle Beach, Half Moon Beach, and Paradise Beach.
Q: Are there any water sports activities in Gokarna?
A: Yes, you can enjoy activities like parasailing, banana boat rides, jet skiing, and beach volleyball at some of the beaches.
Q: Are there any cultural attractions in Gokarna?
A: Gokarna is famous for its temples, including the Mahabaleshwar Temple and Maha Ganapati Temple, which hold cultural and religious significance.
Q: What is the famous Gokarna Beach trek?
A: The Gokarna Beach trek takes you through all the main beaches, offering stunning views along the way. It's a great way to explore the coastline.
Q: Are there accommodation options in Gokarna?
A: Yes, Gokarna offers a range of accommodations, including hotels, guesthouses, resorts, and beachside huts.
Q: Is it necessary to book accommodation in advance?
A: During peak tourist seasons, it's advisable to book your accommodation in advance to ensure availability.
Q: Can I enjoy a beach bonfire in Gokarna?
A: Beach bonfires are allowed on certain beaches, but you'll need to obtain proper permissions and adhere to fire safety guidelines.
Q: Are there any nightlife options in Gokarna?
A: Gokarna has a laid-back nightlife scene with some beachside shacks offering live music, open-air movies, and cultural performances.
Q: What are the local food options in Gokarna?
A: Gokarna offers a variety of local and international cuisines. Don't miss trying seafood, coastal Karnataka dishes, and beachside snacks.
Q: Are there any trekking opportunities around Gokarna?
A: Yes, apart from the Gokarna Beach trek, you can explore the nearby Yana Rocks or trek to nearby hills for panoramic views.
Q: Is Gokarna suitable for solo travelers?
A: Gokarna is a safe destination for solo travelers. It's a popular backpacker spot, and you'll find a mix of fellow travelers.
Q: Can I visit Gokarna on a budget?
A: Yes, Gokarna caters to all budget ranges, from affordable guesthouses to luxury resorts, ensuring a budget-friendly experience.
Q: What should I pack for a Gokarna trip?
A: Pack light, comfortable clothing, swimwear, sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, beach essentials, and any personal medication.
Q: Are there any restrictions on alcohol in Gokarna?
A: Gokarna has a more relaxed attitude towards alcohol compared to some other Indian towns, but it's advised to enjoy it responsibly.
Q: Can I explore Gokarna in a day or two?
A: While you can cover the main attractions in a couple of days, a longer stay allows you to truly soak in the laid-back vibe and explore more.
Q: Is there a dress code to visit the temples in Gokarna?
A: While there's no strict dress code, it's respectful to dress modestly while visiting temples, covering shoulders and legs.
Q: What unique souvenirs can I buy in Gokarna?
A: You can find locally crafted jewelry, traditional textiles, souvenirs made from seashells, and beach-inspired items.
Q: Where is Murudeshwar located?
A: Murudeshwar is a town located in the Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka, India. It's renowned for its stunning beach and the towering Murudeshwar Temple.
Q: What is the significance of Murudeshwar Temple?
A: Murudeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and features the world's second-tallest Shiva statue, along with intricate temple architecture.
Q: How do I reach Murudeshwar?
A: Murudeshwar is well-connected by road, rail, and air. The nearest airport is Mangalore, and there are trains and buses from various cities.
Q: What are the attractions in Murudeshwar?
A: Apart from the Murudeshwar Temple, you can explore the Murudeshwar Beach, the Netrani Island for snorkeling, and the Rajagopalaswamy Temple.
Q: Is there any water sports activity available in Murudeshwar?
A: Yes, you can enjoy activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and boating at Murudeshwar Beach and nearby Netrani Island.
Q: What is the best time to visit Murudeshwar?
A: The best time to visit is from October to March when the weather is pleasant and suitable for outdoor activities.
Q: What is the distance between Murudeshwar and Honnavar?
A: The distance between Murudeshwar and Honnavar is around 40 kilometers, making it a convenient day trip.
Q: What are the attractions in Honnavar?
A: Honnavar is known for its tranquil beaches like Apsarakonda Beach and Kasarkod Beach. You can also explore the Sharavathi Valley Wildlife Sanctuary.
Q: Can I go trekking near Murudeshwar and Honnavar?
A: Yes, you can explore treks like the Yana Rocks trek and Kodachadri trek, which are within driving distance from both places.
Q: Can I visit Murudeshwar and Honnavar in a day?
A: While you can cover some attractions in a day, it's recommended to spend more time to fully enjoy the serene surroundings and cultural sites.
Q: Is there a dress code to enter Murudeshwar Temple?
A: There isn't a strict dress code, but it's advisable to dress modestly when visiting temples out of respect for the religious site.
Q: Are there any adventure activities near Murudeshwar and Honnavar?
A: Yes, you can indulge in activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and beach camping, offering an adventurous twist to your trip.
Q: Can I find local seafood delicacies in Murudeshwar and Honnavar?
A: Yes, coastal Karnataka is known for its delicious seafood offerings. You can enjoy a variety of fresh seafood dishes at local eateries.
Q: Are there budget-friendly accommodations in Murudeshwar and Honnavar?
A: Yes, both Murudeshwar and Honnavar offer a range of accommodation options, from budget guesthouses to mid-range hotels.
Q: Is it advisable to hire a local guide to explore these places?
A: Hiring a local guide can enhance your experience, especially if you want to learn about the history, culture, and local stories.
Q: Can I enjoy water sports like snorkeling and scuba diving if I'm not a strong swimmer?
A: Yes, these activities usually have trained professionals who provide the necessary equipment and guidance, making them accessible to all.
Q: Can I visit Gokarna and Murudeshwar on the same trip?
A: Yes, Gokarna and Murudeshwar are relatively close, and you can plan an itinerary to explore both these coastal gems.
Q: Is Murudeshwar a suitable destination for a family vacation?
A: Yes, Murudeshwar offers a blend of spirituality, adventure, and relaxation, making it an ideal destination for families.
Q: Are there any festivals celebrated in Murudeshwar and Honnavar?
A: Murudeshwar celebrates Maha Shivaratri with great enthusiasm, while Honnavar's Ganesha Chaturthi is a colorful and vibrant festival.
Q: What should I keep in mind while visiting these places?
A: Respect local customs, traditions, and natural surroundings. Carry essentials like sunscreen, and comfortable clothing, and stay hydrated.
Q: What types of boating experiences are available in Honnavar?
A: Honnavar offers various boating experiences, including leisurely rides along the backwaters, river cruises, and adventure-filled rides in speedboats.
Q: Where can I enjoy boating in Honnavar?
A: Boating activities are available on the Sharavathi River and its backwaters, providing a scenic and tranquil setting for your boating adventure.
Q: How long is the typical boating ride in Honnavar?
A: The duration of boating rides varies, but they typically range from 30 minutes to a few hours, depending on the type of boating experience you choose.
Q: Can I pre-book boating rides in Honnavar?
A: Yes, it's advisable to pre-book your boating rides, especially during peak tourist seasons, to ensure availability and avoid any last-minute hassles.
Q: Are there any safety measures in place for boating activities?
A: Yes, boating operators generally provide life jackets and safety instructions before the ride. It's important to follow the guidelines for a safe and enjoyable experience.