- Gokarna is one breathtaking piece of heaven in Karnataka for beach hippies like you!!
- The land of palm trees, blue seas, and golden sands around, where eternity begins and ends with the ocean’s tides, Gokarna is a town of contrasts. Not only known as a temple town but also a perfect beach holiday destination and a great place to go for trek lovers.
- This has got to be one of the most chilled out & dirt-cheap backpacking trips you’ll ever have!
- World‛s Tallest Shiva Statue Temple at Murudeshwara Beach
- Murudeshwar Sightseeing: Murudeshwar Temple, Murudeshwar Beach,2nd Highest Shiva Statue
- Gokarna Sightseeing: Vibhooti falls, Yana Caves, Sri Mahabaleshwara Swami Temple Gokarna.
- Beaches: Om beach, Kudle Beach, Half moon, Paradise Beach, Sea Kayaking, Gokarna Main Beach.
- Day 01: Mumbai/Pune to Gokarna
- Day 02: Explore Yana caves, Vibhooti waterfalls, Murudeshwar - Gokarna Main Beach
- Day 03: Explore Om beach, Paradise Beach, Sea Kayaking, and Kudle Beach - Depart for Mumbai/Pune
- Day 04: Reach Mumbai - Depart for Pune
- October: 6,13, 20, 27
- November: 3, 11, 17, 25
- December:2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- January: 5, 12, 19, 26
For weekday departures or customized packages, 7387523876
- Gokarna: 4,999/- per person
- Mumbai: 5999/- per person
- Pune: 6999/- per person
Via Sleerper Bus:
- Gokarna: 4,999/- per person
- Mumbai/Pune: 7999/- per person
- Bangalore: 7499/- per person
- Book your slots in two-month advance by paying a token to get confirmed train tickets.
- Mumbai/Pune Volvo ticket prices might rise if you plan to book at the last moment, this is subject to seat availability on the bus or an increase in bus ticket rates.
- Pay 4000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event.
- Rs 1000/- extra for Tatkal Train Tickets, Tatkal Tickets can be RAC or Confirmed Tickets.
- 2000/- extra for 23rd Dec and 30th Dec batches.
What is included in the tour
- Train Transportation: Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train / sleeper bus
- Surface Transportation: Via Tempo Traveler / Cab / Auto / Scooty
- Accommodations: Stay in an awesome hostel/tent on a Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: Day 1 & Day 2 Breakfast.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food during the journey
- Any type of Insurance
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Day 01: Mumbai / Pune to Gokarna
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeve and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046