The Aadrai Jungle Trek is a treat for all your senses given its abundant flora and fauna. Along the trail, one will witness various streams and passing waterfalls including a mega 1200 feet tall waterfall.
The mesmerising view will seem like out of a fairy-tale with the lush green forests, melodious chirping of the birds, chittering of the forest animals and invigorating streams and waterfalls.
Apart from the lush green forest, the Aadrai trek has a lot to offer like the Kalu waterfall, Nageshwar temple and many ancient caves- each with a story to tell. Due to Aadrai’s Jungle location, it is one of the most sought-after jungle treks.
During Monsoons, the Aadrai jungle trek is one of the most exhilarating treks because of its dense forest area. It is one of the most thrilling treks of the Sahyadri range that lies deep within Malshej Ghat.
Aadrai Jungle Trek Information:
Deep in the belly of Sahyadri, lies this beautiful and unexplored Aadrai Jungle where the forest floor seldom feels the warm embrace of the sun. The Aadrai trek location was actually discovered by a local villager, who came across the Aadrai forest location by fluke as he had lost his way while hunting.
This beautiful trek location dates back to the 1st millennium and is located in the Junnar city in the Pune district. Aadrai Jungle trek is a paradise for all trek lovers who are looking for an escape from the monotony of the city life. This jungle trek offers the trekkers a much-needed break from the polluted air and every breath of air here feels rejuvenating and refreshing.
- Trek Trail: Jungle trail
- Trek Difficulty: Easy
- Trek Endurance: Easy
- Trek Length: Approx.7 km (One side)
- Trek Duration: 2hr (One side)
- Trail Location: Near Khireshwar Village (Exact location will be shared to participants on WhatsApp)
- Best Time: June to August
- Distance from Mumbai: 138km
- Distance from Pune: 129km
Places to visit near Aadrai Forest :
- Kalu Waterfall
- Nageshwar temple
- Ancient Caves
- Aadrai jungle
- October: 2nd -3rd 2021
- Mumbai: Rs 1400/-
- Pune: Rs 1300/-
- Base Village: Rs 800/-
( Mumbai Pickup: Borivali, Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra, Sion, Ghatkopar, Thane, Kalyan )
( Pune Pickup: Fergussion colllege gate, Kasarwadi )
- 10:00 PM: Report at Borivali national park
- 10:00 PM - 12:00 AM: Pickups from Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra, Sion, Ghatkopar, Thane, Kalyan.
- 04:00 AM: Reach base village and rest in the bus
- 05:00 AM: Breakfast
- 06:00 AM: Start trek towards 1200ft Kalu waterfall
- 11:00 AM: Reach the waterfall and enjoy some time there.
- 11:30 AM: Start return trek towards base village.
- 03:00 PM: Reach base village and Lunch.
- 05:00 PM: Start return journey to Mumbai.
- 10:00 PM: Reach Mumbai.
5.00am:Starbucks coffee (Fc road Main Gate)
- 5.15am:Shivajinagar New Bus stand
- 5.30am:Pickup from Nasik Phata
- 9.30am:Reach the base village and freshen up (breakfast in bus)
- 10.00am:Start the trek
- 2.00pm:Explore the jungle of Aadrai and Kalu waterfall
- 4.00pm:Have late lunch and depart for Pune
- 11.00pm:Reach Pune
- Travel from Mumbai & Pune by Private bus as per govt COVID guidelines
- Breakfast & Tea
- Lunch ( Veg Thali )
- Guide Charges.
- Entry Charges.
- Expertise Charges.
- First Aid Charges.
- Travel till pickup points
- 5% Gst
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Reporting Point :
- 10:00 PM: Borivali National park
- 10:05 PM: Samta nagar police station, Kandivali
- 10:15 PM: Sufi Irani Cafe, Goregaon
- 10:30 PM: Hanuman Road Bus Stop Andheri
- 10:45 PM: Kalanagar Bust Stop Bandra
- 11:00 PM: Neeta Stop, Sion
- 11:10 PM: Amar Mahal Palace
- 11:45 PM: Teen Hath Naka, Thane.
- 12:10 AM: Kalyan Bypass.
- 10:00 PM: Starbuck FC road
- 10:30 PM: Kasarwadi Nashik Phata
- 11:00 PM at Borivali on Sunday.
- 10:00 PM at Fergusson College on Sunday.
Return time is subjective to the speed of the group, traffic in return, or any unwanted situation beyond our control and can be delayed. Please inform your family members accordingly.
Things to carry:
- ID proof
- Proper face mask or shield
- Good grip shoes.
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Extra Pair of clothes.
- Water bottles 2-3 liters.
- Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits, etc.
- Electoral or Glucon D powder.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Sun protection cap, goggles.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
COVID Guidelines :
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others are mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitized before use.
- Carrying your own sanitizers, gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- No refund if canceled 9 days before the event.
- No show = No refund.
Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Akshay - 7397823876 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
What is Aadrai Trek’s Location:
Aadrai Trek is located near Khireshwar village
How far is the Aadrai trek from Mumbai?
It is approximately 138 kms away from Mumbai
How far is the Aadrai trek from Pune?
It is Approximately 129 kms away from Pune.
What is the difficulty level of the Aadrai Forest trek?
It is an easy level trek
Can beginners go for Aadrai Jungle trek?
Yes, Beginners can join.