- Enjoy a wonderful getaway filled with spirituality, adventure, romance, and natural beauty all together in a single package of Haridwar, Mussoorie, Corbett, and Nainital. Witness the mystical beauty of Haridwar known as the “Gateway of God”, a beautiful city where you will behold the rituals of the famous Ganga aarti on the Ghats and can take a holy dip in one of the most sacred ghats of India - 'Har ki Pauri'. Admire the grace of the Queen of Hills - “Mussoorie” and gaze at the glory of the beautiful Kempty Falls and the mesmerizing view from the highest point - Clouds End in Mussoorie. Visit the oldest and largest tiger reserve in India Jim Corbett National Park, while gazing at the majestic animals like the Royal Bengal Tiger, Asiatic Elephant, Reptiles, Birds, and many other wild animals. Finally, visit the Lake city of India- Nainital, and enjoy the perfect environment and exotic attractions along with the rich culture that provides an experience to cherish for a long.
- Nainital: Tiffin Top, Snow View Point, Bara Pathar, Lover's Point, Naina Devi Temple, Naini lake, G.B Pant High Altitude Zoo, Cave Garden
- Jim Corbett: Jim Corbett Wildlife Safari, Garjia temple, and Corbett
- Mussoorie: Kempty waterfalls, Gun Hill Point,
- Rishikesh: Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula, Bettle Aashram, Ganga Aarti at Triveni ghat, River Rafting & Cliff Jump.
- Haridwar: Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri
- Day 01: Delhi to Jim Corbett.
- Day 02: Jim Corbett Relax and Leisure Day. Stay in Jim Corbett
- Day 03: Jim Corbett to Nainital. Stay in Nainital
- Day 04: Nainital Sightseeing, Overnight journey to Mussoorie
- Day 05: Mussoorie Sightseeing. Stay in Mussoorie.
- Day 06: Rishikesh Rafting. Stay in Rishikesh.
- Day 07: Rishikesh Sightseeing - Haridwar Ganga Aarti. Overnight journey to Delhi
- Day 08: Arrive in Delhi
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- September: 3, 9, 10, 17, 24
- October: 1, 7, 8, 15, 22, 29
- November: 5, 12, 19, 26
- December: 3, 10, 17
New Year Christmas Batches: 23, 24, 29, 30
- January: 7,14, 21,26, 28
- February: 4, 11, 18, 25
- March: 4, 11, 18, 25
- April: 1, 7, 8, 15, 22, 29
- May: 6, 13, 20, 27
- June: 3, 10, 17, 24
- July: 1, 7, 8, 15, 22, 29
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Group of 10: 17,999/- per person
- Group of 6: 21,499/- per person
- Group of 4: 21,999/- per person
- Pair of 2 or Solo: 31,999/- per person
New Year Christmas Batches:
- 17,999/- per person
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Triple Sharing: 1000/- per person
- Double Sharing: 3500/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 3,000/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 6,000/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 3,200/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 6,200/-
Note: Pay 5000/- to block your seats, the rest of the payment 15 days prior
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary. Swiss tents on a sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 10 meals ( Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 6 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 7 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Activities: River Rafting at Rishikesh, Jeep Safari at Jim Corbett
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
Day 00: Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at CSMT at 09:25 PM
Day 01: Delhi to Nainital
- Reach Delhi at 06:45 PM
- Start an overnight journey from Delhi to Jim Corbett.
Day 02: Jim Corbett
- Reach Jim Corbett in the morning, complete the check-in formalities
- Have Breakfast
- Spend your day in leisure with an outdoor swimming pool, grill house, and various adventure activities.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Jim Corbett
Day 03: Wildlife Safari - Nainital
- Early morning Wildlife Safari to Jim Corbett National Park
- Return to Hotel after the safari for breakfast.
- Realax and spend time in lesiure
- Have lunch at the hotel
- Post lunch we will depart for Nainital
- Arrive in Nainital, complete the check-in formalities
- Dinner and overnight stay at Nainital
Day 04: Nainital Sightseeing
- Have a healthy breakfast and proceed for a sightseeing tour of Nainital.
- Visit famous tourist spots like Tiffin Top, Snow View Point, Bara Pathar, Lover's Point, etc.
- After that, the holy Naina Devi Temple and you would be taken to Naini lake, where you can enjoy boating.
- In the evening, enjoy shopping at Mall Road.
- Enroute Dinner followed by an overnight journey to Mussoorie
Day 05: Mussoorie Sightseeing
- Arrive in Mussoorie and have breakfast
- Proceed for Mussoorie Sightseeing
- Visit Gun Hill Point, the second-highest point offering a complete view of Mussoorie. You can also enjoy the view through a cable car.
- Have lunch and relax for some time.
- Visit the famous Kempty waterfalls, a popular tourist point in Mussoorie.
- Later return to the hotel for dinner.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Mussoorie
Day 05: Mussoorie - Rishikesh
- Wake up in the morning and enjoy your breakfast
- Head off to Rishikesh
- Explore the different parts of Rishikesh like the iconic Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula or go shopping in the local markets around.
- You can also spend some time by café hopping in the vibrant cafes to have a bowl of hot maggie overlooking the Ganga river.
- Don’t forget to feel the spiritual vibes during the holy Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat in Rishikesh which will add up to your lively evening.
- Check-in-in at our camps, bonfire, and DJ night
- Dinner and overnight stay at Rishikesh.
Day 06: Rishikesh - Depart for Delhi
- Wake up in the morning with the sound of holy chants all around you
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and get ready for some water adventure.
- Transfer to Shivpuri, from where you start Rafting to Rishikesh with your raftmates in sync surpassing a number of rapids in the glaciated Ganga.
- You can also level up your adventure by daring to Cliff Jump into the cold water of the River while Rafting.
- After all the water fun, head proceed to Haridwar
- Attend Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri
- After Aarti, depart for Delhi
- Overnight journey to Delhi
Day 07: Arrive in Delhi - Proceed to Mumbai / Pune
- Arrive in Delhi early morning
- Depart for Mumbai at 8:55 AM
Day 08: Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Mumbai by 07:35 am
- Pune people will take a cab/bus/train to Pune.
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046
- You can also level up your adventure by daring to cliff jump into the cold water of the river while rafting.
- After all the water fun, head out again to explore the bustling Rishikesh.
- Later, one can choose to explore the different parts of Rishikesh like the iconic Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula or go shopping in the local markets around.
- You can also spend some time by the Goa beach or go café hopping in the vibrant cafes to have a bowl of hot maggie overlooking the Ganga river.
- Don’t forget to feel the spiritual vibes during the holy Ganga Aarti at Triveni ghat in Rishikesh which will add up to your lively evening.