- Enjoy a wonderful getaway filled with spirituality, adventure, romance, and natural beauty all together in a single package of Haridwar, Mussoorie, Corbett, and Nainital. Witness the mystical beauty of Haridwar known as the “Gateway of God”, a beautiful city where you will behold the rituals of the famous Ganga aarti on the Ghats and can take a holy dip in one of the most sacred ghats of India - 'Har ki Pauri'.
- Admire the grace of the Queen of Hills - “Mussoorie” and gaze at the glory of the beautiful Kempty Falls and the mesmerizing view from the highest point - Clouds End in Mussoorie. Visit the oldest and largest tiger reserve in India Jim Corbett National Park, while gazing at the majestic animals like the Royal Bengal Tiger, Asiatic Elephant, Reptiles, Birds, and many other wild animals. Finally, visit the Lake city of India- Nainital, and enjoy the perfect environment and exotic attractions along with the rich culture that provides an experience to cherish for a long.
- Nainital: Tiffin Top, Snow View Point, Bara Pathar, Lover's Point, Naina Devi Temple, Naini Lake, G.B Pant High Altitude Zoo, Cave Garden
- Jim Corbett: Jim Corbett Wildlife Safari, Garjia temple, and Corbett
- Mussoorie: Kempty waterfalls, Gun Hill Point,
- Rishikesh: Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula, Bettle Aashram, Ganga Aarti at Triveni ghat, River Rafting & Cliff Jump.
- Activities: River Rafting and Cliff jumping at Rishikesh, Jungle Safari at Jim Corbett National Park, Trek, and Camping at Chopta
Departure Dates from Delhi :
- Nov: 4, 11, 18, 25
- Dec: 2, 9, 16
New Year & Christmas Batch: Dec: 23, 27 ( Click here for details )
- Jan: 6, 13, 20, 25
- Delhi: 11,999/- per person
Ad-on (per person):
- Triple Sharing: 1500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 3000/- per person
Note: You can book your seat at just Rs. 4000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
- Day 01: Delhi to Nainital Overnight Journey.
- Day 02: Nainital Sightseeing. Stay in Nainital.
- Day 03: Nainital to Jim Corbett. Stay in Jim Corbett.
- Day 04: Jim Corbett to Rishikesh. Rishikesh Sightseeing.
- Day 05: Rishikesh to Mussoorie. Overnight journey to Delhi.
- Day 06: Arrive in Delhi
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary. Swiss tents on a sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 6 meals (Day 2: Dinner, Day 3: Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4: Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5: Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Activities: River Rafting at Rishikesh, Jeep Safari at Jim Corbett
- Any additional expenses such as of a personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Reach Delhi at 10:45 PM
- Start a journey from Delhi to Nainital.
- Arrive in Nainital, complete the check-in formalities.
- Have a healthy breakfast and proceed for a sightseeing tour of Nainital.
- First visit G.B.Pant High Altitude Zoo & Have Lunch
- Then visit famous tourist spots like Tiffin Top, Snow View Point, Bara Pathar, Lover's Point, etc.
- After that, the holy Naina Devi Temple and you would be taken to Naini lake, where you can enjoy boating.
- In the evening, enjoy shopping at Mall Road.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Nainital.
- Wake up in the morning & Have Breakfast.
- Reach Jim Corbett in the morning, complete the check-in formalities
- Spend your day in leisure with an outdoor swimming pool, grill house, and various adventure activities.
- In evening Wildlife Safari to Jim Corbett National Park
- Return to Hotel after the safari for Dinner
- Relax and spend time in lesiure.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Jim Corbett
- Wake up in the morning and enjoy your breakfast
- Head off to Rishikesh
- Transfer to Shivpuri, from where you start Rafting to Rishikesh with your raftmates in sync surpassing a number of rapids in the glaciated Ganga.
- You can also level up your adventure by daring to Cliff Jump into the cold water of the River while Rafting.
- Explore the different parts of Rishikesh like the iconic Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula or go shopping in the local markets around.
- Don’t forget to feel the spiritual vibes during the holy Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat in Rishikesh which will add up to your lively evening.
- You can also spend some time by café hopping in the vibrant cafes to have a bowl of hot maggie overlooking the Ganga river.
- Check-in-in at our camps, bonfire, and DJ night
- Dinner and overnight stay at Rishikesh.
- Wake up in the morning and enjoy your breakfast
- Head off to Mussoorie
- Arrive in Mussoorie and Proceed for Mussoorie Sightseeing
- Visit Gun Hill Point, the second-highest point offering a complete view of Mussoorie. You can also enjoy the view through a cable car.
- Have lunch and Visit the famous Kempty waterfalls, a popular tourist point in Mussoorie.
- Trek to George Everest Peak: It is just 500 mts uphill hike from Sir George Everest house. It takes about 30 minutes the reach the summit and the route is easy. Enjoy Sunset from Here. Later return to Rishikesh.
- Dinner and depart for Delhi
- Overnight journey to Delhi
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER IF FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THEN,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip's start date, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the trip's start date, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the TRIP, only the TRIP AMOUNT will be refunded.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given to the registered participants 12 Hours prior on WhatsApp.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case of any unavoidable circumstance.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.