- Hampi of God’s & Kings: Land of boulders, stone architecture, and ancient temples that were built way back in 1500 AD. Listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site, Hampi was one of the richest and largest cities in the world during its prime time in the ancient days.
- Situated on the banks of River Tungabhadra, Hampi is a remarkable tourist destination where travelers from all around the globe come to sink and absorb the laid-back culture. Solitude lovers and photography enthusiasts would love to stroll around more than 20 ancient heritages and hilltops where sunset never looks the same. Beautifully preserved and maintained by Archeological Excavation of India, the world’s largest open-air museum
- Gokarna: With its pristine beaches and breathtaking landscapes, Gokarna is a Hindu pilgrimage town in Karnataka and a newly found hub for beach lovers and hippies. Situated on the coast of Karwar, every year Gokarna welcomes hordes of tourists from around the world in search of sanctity and relaxation. The out-of-town beaches like Kudle beach and Om Beach are a different contrast to life inside the town.
- Palm-clad beaches are dotted with foreign tourists in a majority and very few Indians are seen across. Gokarna is not very conventionally touristy. The beaches are meant for a slow, relaxed holiday and everything on the beach goes at the same relaxed pace. Full of coconut and palm trees, the ocean, and clean sands, Gokarna is a 'one of a kind place in the country
- Hampi: Vijaya Vitthal Temple,Virupaksha temple, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, Zanana Enclosure, Guards House and Watch Tower, Hajari Rama Temple, Queens Bath Palace, Monolithic Nandi, Badavi lingam, Ugranarsimha, and Underground Shiva Temple, Mahnavami Dibba, Pushkarni, Hampi Bazaar, Matanga Hill
- Anegundi: Chintamani Temple, Durga Devi temple, Sanapur lake, Anjanadri Hill and Temple.
- Murudeshwar Sightseeing: Murudeshwar Temple, Murudeshwar Beach, 2nd Highest Shiva Statue
- Activities: Cliff Jumping at Sanapur Lake, Coracle Ride at Tungabhadra River through the Mangroves Forest, Water Sports at Murudeshwar and Kudle Beach (Own Cost),
- Sunset from Anjanadri Hill Hemkuta Hill,and Kudle Beach or Om Beach
- Sunrise From Matanga Hill
- Day 01: Mumbai/Pune to Hampi
- Day 02: Explore Sri Chintamani Temple, Durga Devi Ttemple, Cliff Jumping at Sanapur lake, Coracle ride at Tungabhadraa river, Sunset From, Anjanadri Hill.
- Day 03: Explore Matanga Hill or Malyavantha Raghunatha Temple for Sunrise, Vijaya Vitthal Temple, Virupaksha temple, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, Hajari Rama Temple, and Watch Tower, Queens Bath Palace, Monolithic Nandi, Badavi lingam, Ugranarsimha, and Underground Shiva Temple, Mahnavami Dibba, Pushkarni, Hampi Bazaar. Depart for Murudeshwar.
- Day 04: Explore Murudeshwar Temple, Murudeshwar Beach, 2nd Highest Shiva Statue, Honnavar Backwater Boating, Sunset from Kudle Beach, Depart for Pune/Mumbai
- Day 05: Arrive in Mumbai/Pune.
- July: 28
- August: 4, 11, 12, 18, 25
- September: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- October: 6, 13, 20, 27
- November: 3, 10, 17, 24
- December: 1, 8, 15, 22 (Christmas Special)
- January: 5, 12, 19, 26
- February: 2, 9, 16, 23
- Pune: 8499/- per person
- Mumbai: 9499/- per person
(For Christmas Special Batch- 22nd to 26th Dec):
- Pune: 10,499/- per person
- Mumbai: 11,499/- per person
- You can book your seat at just Rs. 5000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Pune to Pune via Tempo Traveller. Mumbai to Pune via sharing cab.
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 5 meals (Day 2 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast )
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Activities: Cliff Jumping, Coracle Ride, Honnavar Backwater Boating
- The Tour Leader will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Any other meal that is not mentioned in the inclusuin list
- Water Sports at Murudeshwar and Kudle Beach (Boating, Jet Skii, Bumper Ride, Banana Ride, Camel Ride etc)
- Sea Kayaking (Rs 300)
- Any type of Insurance
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, and bad weather.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Mumbai (Via Tempo Traveler):
- 2:00 PM: Mumbai team will be Provided Mumbai to Pune and return Cab/ Volvo Bus Transportation. They will Join Pune Team at Wakad by 7:30 PM and Start the journey together towards Hampi.
Pune (Via Tempo Traveler):
- 7.00 PM: Report at Fergusson College Main Gate, FC Road (Opposite Starbucks)
- 7.30 PM: Pick ups from Wakad Flyover, Sukhwani Petrol Pump
Bangalore (Via Volvo bus):
- Pickup as per volvo pickup points starting at night 10.00 PM.
- Reach Hampi early morning and have breakfast
- Relax for some time after a long journey
- After that, the actual trip begins. Starting from Anegundi village, we will explore a lot of places like Chintamani Temple, Durga Mata temple, and the Sanapur lake, where you can experience Cliff jumping and also relax near the scenic beauty. We will also experience the thrilling Coracle ride at Tungabhadra River.
- Then, we will enjoy a beautiful sunset from Anjaneya Hill. (Birth Place of Hamumana)
- Lastly, we will go back to our stay property. After having Dinner Indulge yourself in stargazing and enjoy the bonfire amidst the beautiful nature, and fall in love with this place.
- We will start our day early in the morning because we have to cover a lot today.
- We will see a Beautiful sunrise from Matanga hill. Explore Monolithic Nandi
- Come back to property, Get Ready, Load your bags in the vehicle and check out.
- Have Breakfast. Today we will take you on the beautiful journey of Heritage Hampi.
- Explore Vijaya Vitthala Temple, Mahanavmi Dibba, Queen's bath palace, Hajari Rama Temple, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stable, Zanana Enclosure, Guards House, Watch Tower, Underground Shiva Temple, Hampi Bazaar, Badavi lingam, Ugranarsimha, and Pushkarni,
- Take a hault for lunch in between these sightseeings
- Later proceed to Virupaksha Temple and watch the sunset from Hemkuta Hills and explore Ganesh Temple
- Post sunset we head towards Murudeshwar. (Dinner on the way)
- Arrive in Murudeshwar/Kumta early morning around 3.00 AM, and Check into our hotel.
- Relax and sleep till 08:00 AM.
- Wake up, get ready and Visit Murudeshwar Temple, Second Highest Shiva Statue, Murudeshwar Beach.
- Head towards Honnavar and Enjoy Backwater Boating.
- Later Come to Gokarna. Visit Most beautiful Kudle Beach where you can Enjoy Watersports and enjoy Sunset.
- Depart for Pune/Mumbai/Bangalore at 08:00 PM sharp.
- 08.00 AM: Arrive in Pune
- 12:00 AM: Reach Mumbai
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeve and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Pravin: 7397823876 | Mukesh: 73876 42734