- Rajasthan is India's largest state by area and is known for its rich history, vibrant culture, and stunning landscapes. It's often referred to as the "Land of Kings" due to its numerous forts and palaces. The state is famous for its colorful traditions, Rajput heritage, and the Thar Desert, which covers a significant portion of the region.
Jaisalmer: Known as the "Golden City," Jaisalmer is famous for its stunning desert landscape, including the Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon Ki Haveli, and the Sam Sand Dunes. It's a popular tourist destination for its unique architecture and desert experiences.
Longewala: Longewala is a border area in Rajasthan, near the India-Pakistan border. It's known for the Battle of Longewala during the 1971 Indo-Pak war, a significant event in Indian military history. Visiting this area provides a glimpse into India's military heritage.
Kuldhara: Kuldhara is an abandoned village near Jaisalmer. It's known for its mysterious history. According to legend, the village was abandoned overnight in the early 19th century, and it's believed to be cursed. It's an intriguing place for those interested in history and the paranormal.
Overall, Rajasthan is a treasure trove of history, culture, and natural beauty, with each city and village offering a distinct charm and story. Whether you're interested in royal palaces, desert adventures, or enigmatic ghost towns, Rajasthan has something to offer every traveler
- Jaisalmer: Sam Sand Dunes, Jeep Safari Camel Safari.
- Longewala: Longewala War memorial, Tanot Rai Temple.
- Kuldhara: Kuldhara Village, Patwano ki Haweli, Gadisar Lake
- September: 22, 29
- October: 6, 13 , 20, 27
Dusshera Special: 20th - 24th Oct
- November: 3, 10, 17, 24
- December: 1, 8, 15, 22 , 29
- January: 5, 12, 19, 26
- February: 02. 09. 16, 23
- Delhi: 5999/- per person
Ad-on (per person):
- Triple Sharing: 500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1000/- per person
Note: You can book your seat at just Rs. 4000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
- Day 01: Delhi to Jaisalmer Overnight Journey
- Day 02: Visit Sam Sand Dunes, Camel and Jeep Safari, Stay in Desert Camps
- Day 03: Visit Longewala, Tanot Temple. Stay in Desert Camps
- Day 04: Visit Kuldhara Village, Bada Bagh, Jaisalmer Fort, Patwaon Ki Haweli, and Gadisar Lake. Depart for Delhi
Day 05: Arrive in Delhi
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: AC Tempo Traveler/ Volvo
- Accommodations: Swiss tents on a sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 4 Meals (Day 2: Dinner, Day3: Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4: Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Activities: Desert Jeep Safari
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventure activities not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Depart from Delhi to Sam Sand Dunes.
- Overnight travel.
- Reach Sam in the morning. Check into the camps freshen up have lunch.
- Enjoy Jeep Safari and Camel Safari.
- After freshen up enjoy culture program folk dance.
- Enjoy DJ night and Bonfire.
- Dinner and overnight stay in camp.
- Wake up early in the morning freshen up have breakfast later depart for Longewala War memorial Museum.
- Reach Longewala War Memorial
- Post that we will depart for Tanot Rai Temple.
- Return back to camp.
- Overnight stay and dinner in camp.
- Wake up early, have breakfast and check-out from camps.
- Later visit Kuldhara Village, a deserted village frozen in time, offers a glimpse into the past.
- Post that leave for Jaisalmer City. Visit Jaisalmer fort known as "Golden Fort", a massive sandstone hill in the heart of the "Thar Desert" ,
- Also visit Patwano ki Haweli is often referred to as the "Mansion of Brocade Merchants, and its a remarkable example of Rajasthani architecture and craftmanship.
- Followed by Gadisar Lake is a picturesque artifical lake located in the desert city of Jaisalmer. Enjoy watershow in Gadisar Lake. Do Boating (at own cost)
- Later depart for Delhi in evening. Overnight travel.
- Arrive in Delhi in the morning.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER IF FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THEN,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip's start date, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the trip's start date, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the TRIP, only the TRIP AMOUNT will be refunded.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given to the registered participants 12 Hours prior on WhatsApp.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case of any unavoidable circumstance.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.