An ancient village in Karnataka and the UNESCO world heritage - Hampi is a beautiful place for all history lovers. It is a pilgrim delight and backpackers holidaying spot. There is an abundance of tourist places in Hampi. The stunning architecture of the temples is of major attraction, and the monolithic sculptures will astonish you. The vestiges will puzzle your mind, and the extraordinary landscapes will amaze you. The best part of this trip would be the vibrant and fascinating culture of Hampi. There are a few popular hills in Hampi that will give you a perfect view of the entire city. And how we can miss the magnificent Hippie island which has the best scenic views and several dainty cafes. Hampi is on the bucket list of every traveler and is worth the hype!
Experience the architectural beauty of Hampi, which glorifies the story of the Vijayanagara Empire
Stick to the roots and feel the vibrant culture of Hampi
Witness the magnificent art and carvings of the Vithala temple
Visit the Hemakuta hills and Anjaneya hills to have a breathtaking scenic view from the top
Things to keep in mind while visiting Hampi
The best time to visit Hampi is in Winters
You might get a weak network connection in Hampi
You cannot complete the trip to Hampi within a day
Respect the culture of Hampi
The temples are closed from 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm every day
If you love historic stuff then Hampi is for you
- 22nd to 25th Jan
- 23rd to 26th Jan
- 29th to 1st Feb
- 30th to 2nd Feb
- 5th to 8th Feb
- 6th to 9th Feb
- 12th to 15th Feb
- 13th to 16th Feb
Mumbai to Mumbai : 6,499 per person
Pune to Pune : 6,499 per person
Bangalore to Bangalore : 4,499 per person
*Note* : You can bock your seat at just Rs. 2000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
How to reach
We will be traveling from a bus from Mumbai to Pune, which will take around 13 hours. The distance from Hospet to Hampi is approximately 12 km which can be covered by a car.
- Mumbai to Hospet
- 4:00 Pm - Borivali to Hospet (bus)
- This entire day will be traveling to Hospet because it is a long route. So you can relax on the AC sleeper bus because you are going to have a long trip!
- Let's begin the trek!
- The adventure begins here. We will reach Hampi early in the morning, and then you can freshen up and have breakfast.
- After that, the actual trip begins. Starting from Anegundi village, we will explore a lot of places like Malyavanta Raghunatha Temple, Chintamani, Durga temple, and the Sanapur lake, where you can experience cliff jumping and also relax near the scenic beauty. We will also experience the thrilling Coracle ride.
- To have that relaxing experience, we will be visiting the Hampi waterfall. And then, the most exciting part is the trek to Anjaneya Hills, which is known as the birthplace of Lord Hanuman. You can explore the beauty of the entire city from the top of the Anjaneya hills.
- Lastly, we will go back to the campsite to enjoy the surrounding scenic view and the calm weather. Indulge yourself in stargazing and enjoy the bonfire amidst the beautiful nature, and fall in love with this place.
- Explore the heritage
- Day 3 will start early in the morning because we have to cover a lot today. This journey will take you to the unconditionally beautiful heritage of Hampi.
- Starting with Vitthala temple, we will visit a few more architectural beauties such as the Kamalapur museum, the extraordinary Hemakuta Hills, the glorious Virupaksha temple, the Monolithic Nandi, the exceptionally beautiful Tungabhadra dam, and a lot more. After exploring all the amazing places, we will head back to Hospet by 5, and then we will take a bus back to Mumbai.
- Back to Mumbai
- At 10:30 am, we will reach Mumbai, and here the trip comes to an end!
Hampi is for all those travellers who still believe and love the historical beauty of India. It will for sure give you ample scenic views but what it is known for is its architectural beauty and historical nature. The best part of being in hampi is its pleasant weather during the winters and rich cultural vibes all around the place.
Pickup points :
Mumbai - Bhayander, Mira road, Borivali, Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra, Sion, Chembur, Nerul, Vashi, Kharghar, Lonavala
Pune - Katraj, Wakad Hinjaywadi Bridge
Drop points :
Mumbai - Kharghar, Vashi, Chembur, Sion, Andheri, Goregaon, Malad, Borivali
Pune - Katraj, Wakad Bridge
- Transportation to and fro from Mumbai / Pune in AC sleeper bus
- Shared accommodation in Huts (2 or 3)
- All sightseeings in shared private vehicle
- Rented Mopeds with fuel.
- Coracle Ride
- 2 Breakfast and 1 dinner
- Lunch of Day 1 and Day 2
- 5% GST
- Any type of Insurance
- Repair charges of Mopeds that might be caused due to misuse/accidents/ negligence
Payment Details :
UPI ID : 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8850043643 for confirmation , we will then share a form for final booking procedure .
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard earned money.
TREKHIEVERS POLICIES -
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on same event.
- Complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule incase
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs and no litter policy.
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733
1) Where is Hampi located?
Hampi is in Karnataka state of India
2) Can we visit Hampi in a day?
Usually, at least a 2 day trip is required to visit all the beautiful and heritage sites of Hampi.
3) What is Hampi known for?
Hampi is known for its architectural beauty and vibrant culture
4) What is the distance from Mumbai to Hampi?
The distance from Mumbai to Hampi is approximately 740 kms