Kedarnath - Chopta - Tungnath 4D/3N
Lord Shiva is the supreme most god in Hinduism, hence also named as Mahadev (the god of the gods). It is believed that he is the creator, destroyer and transformer of the universe. People having faith in Hinduism worship lord Shiva. Kedarnath is one of the four pilgrims. Also amongst the twelve Jyotirling, the holy Kedarnath temple is of uttermost importance. It’s a once in a lifetime experience of divinity, faith and spirituality. The word Kedar means “fields” and Nath means “lord” meaning lord of the fields. Kedarnath is 223 kms. from Rishikesh. It is situated at the height of 3583 mtrs. The temple is located in Garhwal Himalayan range of Uttarakhand, India. ( An expert guide will be adjoining full group throughout the entire trip so you wouldn’t miss any thing)
Day 1: Mumbai to Haridwar
Day 2: Haridwar sightseeing and stay in Haridwar
Day 3: Haridwar to Chopta
Day 4: Chopta - Tungnath - Guptkashi
Day 5: Guptkashi to Kedarnath
Day 6: Kedarnath to Rishikesh
Day 7: Rishikesh Adventure and late night bus to Delhi
Day 8: Reach Delhi early morning, Mumbai train at 4:30 AM
Day 9: Reach Mumbai around 10 AM
Available Group Departures from Mumbai :
- October - 1,8,15, 22, 26,27,28
Available Group Departures from Dehradun:
- October - 2,3,9,10,16,17,23,24,30,31
- November - 6,7
- P1 - From Dehradun without Rishikesh 4D/3N: Rs 8,499 /-
- P2 - From Dehradun with Rishikesh 5D/4N: Rs 11,499 /-
- P3 - From Delhi without Rishikesh 6D/5N: Rs 10,499/-
- P4 - From Delhi with Rishikesh 7D/6N: Rs 12,999/-
- P5 - Mumbai/Pune with Rishikesh & Haridwar 9D/8N : Rs 14,999/-
- Book a trip for 5 to 10 people and get 500/- OFF
- Book a trip for 10 or more people and get 1000/- OFF
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Tatkal 3AC train from Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara : 1700/- extra for each side
- Tatkal Sleeper train from Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara : 500/- extra for each side
Note : Pay 2000/- to block your seats and pay rest 15 days prior of the event
ATTRACTIONS YOU COVER
- Rishikesh Rafting
- Lakshman Jhula
- Kedarnath Temple
- Hot water Gauri Kund
- Batuk Bhairav Temple
- Kamdev Temple
- Chopta camping
- Haridwar Ganga Aarti
- And much more from in route
Day 01 : Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at Bandra station at 12;05 AM
- People from Pune are requested to take a cab till Bandra.
- Second boarding point is Borivali station for Western line people
- Train journey to Haridwar
: Delhi - Haridwar ( 254 km l 6 hours l Dehradun 1,466 feet)
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 09:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Haridwar ( anywhere between 9:30 pm - 10:30 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Haridwar
Day 02 : Haridwar (Sightseeing and stay in Haridwar
- P2, P3, P4 Pick-Up from Dehradun ISBT / Dehradun Airport / Rishikesh Tehsil Chowk around 6am - 8am
- Mumbai group ( P5 ) will reach Haridwar at 08:30 AM
- Local sigthseeing and in evening visit MAA GANGA aarti @ Har ki Paudi Ghat.
- Dinner & Overnight stay in Haridwar
Day 03 : Haridwar to Chopta
- We leave from Haridwar to Chopta
- Trek to Chopta through dense forest and meadows. It’s a 12km trek.
- Upon arrival at Chopta set out your tents for overnight stay.
- In the evening explore the magnificent view of the Himalayas.
Day 4: Chopta -Tungnath - Guptkashi
- After an early breakfast trek to Tungnath
- Tungnath is situated at the height of 3680mts above the sea level. The trek is 3kms upward and en route you will find lush green meadows.
- You can witness a wide range of snow capped Himalayas.
- Upon arriving, pay a visit to Tungnath Temple. After resting for a while, you can head out for Guptkashi ( dinner and overnight stay)
Day 05 : Guptkashi - Kedarnath
- Start your trek from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (by Pony / Doli / Helicopter at your own cost).
- Visit Kedarnath Temple. After temple Darshan trek down to Gaurikund..
- Later, drive to Guptkashi.
- Overnight stay at Guptakashi.
Day 6: Kedarnath to Rishikesh
- Drive from Kedarnathi to Rishikesh, Check-in our camps.
- Freshen up ,Change clothes and head out for local sightseeings, Laxman Jhulla & Ram Jhulla
- Head back to campsite for dinner
- Overnight stay in Rishikesh
Day 07: Rishikesh Adventure and late night bus to Delhi
- We head out for 10 - 12km River Rafting, Self explore
- At night leave for Delhi
Day 08: Reach Delhi early morning, Mumbai train at 4:30 AM
Day 09 : Reach Mumbai
- Reach Mumbai around 10:15pm
- Take cab to pune, reach Pune by 2am
- Entire travel as per the package you choose.
- 1 Night accommodation each in Sonprayag, Kedarnath, Chopta ( P1,P2,P3,P4,P5 ) with 3 Breakfast and 3 Dinner.
- 1 Night accommodation in Rishikesh with 1 Breakfast and 1 Dinner ( P2,P4,P5 )
- 1 Night accommodation in Haridwar with 1 Breakfast and 1 Dinner ( P5 )
- 10 km River Rafting ( P2, P4, P5 )
- Driver night charges, parking, toll & road tax.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- GST (5%)
- Any costing involved due to any natural calamity which are out of our control
Things to carry :
- Medical Certificate
- Govt id card with name and address
- Self-declared form
- Backpack (40-60 litres)
- Trekking shoes: No sports shoes.The shoes need to
- have soles with good grip and ankle support.
- Socks (3 pairs): 2 cotton (for trekking) + 1 woolen pairs
- (used only for sleeping)Sandals/Slippers for walking
- Trek pants (2) including the one you are wearing.
- Collared t-shirts (3 including the one you are wearing)
- Preferably light, full sleeve t-shirts.
- Thick jacket: Carry 1 hollow full sleeve windproof
- jacket/down jacket.
- Thermal inners: 1 pair of lightweight, upper and lower
- Raincoat/poncho: (Mandatory as it can rain anytime in
- the mountains)
- Woolen cap/ Balaclava: (Must protect ears)Handgloves:
- (Ensure that the gloves are warm and waterproof.)
- Sunglasses: Any dark color but blue. Sunglasses prevent
- snow blindness. Sunglasses are mandatory for this trek.
- (Sunscreen - SPF 40+, moisturizer, light towel,
- lipbalm/chap stick, small soap, toilet paper, wet tissue)
- Headlamp/LED torch(Mandatory)
- Camera: Carry all accessories - spare batteries, charger,
- Water bottles: 2 bottles, 1 Litre each.
- Trekking pole: Trekking pole is mandatory. You can also
- rent wooden stick from Gaurikund.
- Plastic covers: While packing, use plastic bags to
- compartmentalise things and carry few extra plastic
- bags for wet clothes.
Personal Medical Kit
- Mandatory.All these things need to go into one
- backpack. So make sure they are all light and you carry
- as less as possible.
Reporting Point :
- Mumbai (Mumbai Central): 08:30 PM
- Delhi (Majnu ka Tilla) : 09:00 PM
- Dehradun (ISBT) : 06:00 AM
- Rishikesh : 10:00 AM
- Mumbai (Mumbai Central): 10:05 PM
- Delhi (Majnu ka Tilla) : 06:00 AM
- Dehradun (ISBT) : 08:00 PM
- Rishikesh : 07:00 PM
Payment Details :
UPI ID : 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8850043643 for confirmation , we will then share a form for final booking procedure .
- 25% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 10 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
Trekhievers Policies :
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Detailed schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on WhatsApp group.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule if required.
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs and no litter policy.
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.