Kedarnath - Chopta - Tungnath 4D/3N
Location Address: 223 kms. from Rishikesh, Uttrakhand.
Lord Shiva is the supreme most god in Hinduism, hence also named as Mahadev (the god of the gods). It is believed that he is the creator, destroyer and transformer of the universe. People having faith in Hinduism worship lord Shiva. Kedarnath is one of the four pilgrims. Also amongst the twelve Jyotirling, the holy Kedarnath temple is of uttermost importance. It’s a once in a lifetime experience of divinity, faith and spirituality. The word Kedar means “fields” and Nath means “lord” meaning lord of the fields. Kedarnath is 223 kms. from Rishikesh. It is situated at the height of 3583 mtrs. The temple is located in Garhwal Himalayan range of Uttarakhand, India. ( An expert guide will be adjoining full group throughout the entire trip so you wouldn’t miss any thing)
- May - Daily from 17th May
- June - Daily
- September - Daily
- October - Daily
- November - Daily till 14th Nov
- P1 - From Dehradun without Rishikesh 4D/3N: Rs 7,999 /-
- P2 - From Dehradun with Rishikesh 5D/4N: Rs 10,999 /-
- P3 - From Delhi without Rishikesh 6D/5N: Rs 9,499/-
- P4 - From Delhi with Rishikesh 7D/6N: Rs 12,499/-
- P5 - Mumbai/Pune with Rishikesh & Haridwar 9D/8N : Rs 13,999/-
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Tatkal 3AC train from Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara : 1700/- extra for each side
- Tatkal Sleeper train from Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara : 500/- extra for each side
Note : Pay 2000/- to block your seats and pay rest 15 days prior of the event
ATTRACTIONS YOU COVER
- Rishikesh Rafting
- Lakshman Jhula
- Kedarnath Temple
- Hot water Gauri Kund
- Batuk Bhairav Temple
- Kamdev Temple
- Chopta camping
- Haridwar Ganga Aarti
- And much more from in route
Day 00 : Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at Bandra station at 11:00 pm
- People from Pune are requested to take a cab till Bandra.
- Second boarding point is Borivali station for Western line people
- Train journey to Haridwar
Day 01 : Delhi - Dehradun ( 254 km l 6 hours l Dehradun 1,466 feet)
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 09:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Dehradun ( anywhere between 9:30 pm - 10:30 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Rishikesh.
Day 02 : Dehradun to Rishikesh
- P2, P3, P4 Pick-Up from Dehradun ISBT / Dehradun Airport / Rishikesh Tehsil Chowk around 6am - 8am
- Mumbai group ( P5 ) will reach Haridwar at 08:30 AM
- Drive from Haridwar to Rishikesh, Check-in our camps.
- Fresh up and have brunch at campsite before we head out for 10 - 12km River Rafting
- Change clothes and head out for local sightseeings
- Head back to campsite for dinner
- Overnight stay in Rishikesh
Day 03 : Dehradun/Rishikesh to Sonprayag
- Pick Up Point : Dehradun ISBT / Dehradun Airport around 6am - 8am (for P1)
- Check-out : Rishikesh around 10 am
- The journey begins from Rishikesh or Dehradun shore of the holy Ganga River and ends in Sonprayag, which is at the coast of Mandakini River. We shall leave from Rishikesh at 6 a.m. after breakfast. During this journey, we witness various cities, Himalayan villages, and the three “Prayags, ” i.e., the Devprayag, Rudraprayag, and Karnapyrayag. On the way, we get to see the holy “Sangam” or union of two rivers- Bhagirathi and Alaknanda. This union is a visual treat to the eyes. It’s so blissful and divine. Srinagar also falls into this route, the entire road journey is full of scenic views. We bet your heart would be filled with joy and excitement. This is a thrilling journey. Depending on the traffic, we shall reach Sonprayag by 2 p.m. approximately. Sonprayag is the base of the Kedarnath trek. By the time we get here, it would be lunchtime. Hence we shall have our lunch and rest. Sonprayag is by the shore of the Mandakini river. In the evening, you can enjoy the drizzle of the river water. To sit by the river and watch it flow endlessly is peace in itself. After spending a peaceful evening, we shall have dinner and then head back to beds to get ample rest and prepare ourselves for the next day’s trek.
Day 04 : Sonprayag to Kedarnath Ji
- We start early morning around 7 a.m. from Sonprayag and head towards Gaurikund. Before we start, we shall have our breakfast. In Gaurikund, there are hot water springs. You can enjoy that for the time being. From Gaurikund, our actual trek begins, which is approximately 16 km to Kedarnath temple. This is a steep trek. It’s a moderate level trek that requires good physical fitness. Before the tour begins, the physical fitness of every visitor is checked there. People with respiratory issues and high blood pressure must avoid this trek. It’s a high altitude trek; hence one must consult a doctor before trekking. While trekking, we can see snow-clad mountains from a distance. Despite all the hardships, the beauty of this trek is astounding. Glaciers and waterfalls surround this valley. The cool breeze and the scenic views are heavenly. You will forget all the worldly worries, and your heart would be filled with sheer happiness. In 5-6 hours, i.e. at around 3 p.m., we shall reach Kedarnath Valley. Now we shall have our lunch and rest. In the evening, we can attend the evening “Aarti” or prayer at the temple. The evening aarti lasts for one hour. Let your soul get drenched in the sacred vibes of prayers and let your spirituality take you to a different faith and divinity world. It gets quite cold here at night. This night at the valley is a special one as you can feel the sacredness inside and outside of you.
Day 05 : Kedarnath Ji to Chopta
- The next morning at 7 a.m., the morning prayers begin. You can see the beautiful golden rays of the rising sun falling on the temple. We must stand in the queue for our turn to worship (for darshan) and offer the offering to Lord Shiva. Once we are done with morning prayer at the temple, we shall head back to Chopta and and then have a rest night camping in the mountains.
Day 06 : Chopta - Tungnath to Dehradun/Haridwar
- Check out from the camp, head to Chopta. Start trek to Tungnath temple (2 hrs one side), enjoy the 360 view of Himalayas. Start your descend to Chopta and drive to Rishikesh/Dehradun/Haridwar afterwards. After this soul-nourishing journey to the Kedarnath, we shall bid adieu each other from Rishikesh/Dehradun. This journey and this trek are going to change you and your inner self. This trek will fill us with immense peace, calm, and happiness as if lord Shiva has blessed us. All hail Lord Shiva.
- Check in Haridwar and fresh up for Ganga Arti ( if your package is with Haridwar )
- Stay in Haridwar
Day 07 : Haridwar to Mumbai/Pune
- Wakeup late, have breakfast and checkout
- Local market sightseeing
- Take train HW BANDRA SPL (09020) to Mumbai at 1:30 pm
Day 08 : Reach Mumbai
- Reach Mumbai around 10:15pm
- Take cab to pune, reach Pune by 2am
- Entire travel as per the package you choose.
- 1 Night accommodation each in Sonprayag, Kedarnath, Chopta ( P1,P2,P3,P4,P5 ) with 3 Breakfast and 3 Dinner.
- 1 Night accommodation in Rishikesh with 1 Breakfast and 1 Dinner ( P2,P4,P5 )
- 1 Night accommodation in Haridwar with 1 Breakfast and 1 Dinner ( P5 )
- 10 km River Rafting ( P2, P4, P5 )
- Driver night charges, parking, toll & road tax.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- GST (5%)
- Any costing involved due to any natural calamity which are out of our control
THINGS TO CARRY :
- Medical Certificate
- Govt id card with name and address
- Self-declared form
- Backpack (40-60 litres)
- Trekking shoes: No sports shoes.The shoes need to
- have soles with good grip and ankle support.
- Socks (3 pairs): 2 cotton (for trekking) + 1 woolen pairs
- (used only for sleeping)Sandals/Slippers for walking
- Trek pants (2) including the one you are wearing.
- Collared t-shirts (3 including the one you are wearing)
- Preferably light, full sleeve t-shirts.
- Thick jacket: Carry 1 hollow full sleeve windproof
- jacket/down jacket.
- Thermal inners: 1 pair of lightweight, upper and lower
- Raincoat/poncho: (Mandatory as it can rain anytime in
- the mountains)
- Woolen cap/ Balaclava: (Must protect ears)Handgloves:
- (Ensure that the gloves are warm and waterproof.)
- Sunglasses: Any dark color but blue. Sunglasses prevent
- snow blindness. Sunglasses are mandatory for this trek.
- (Sunscreen - SPF 40+, moisturizer, light towel,
- lipbalm/chap stick, small soap, toilet paper, wet tissue)
- Headlamp/LED torch(Mandatory)
- Camera: Carry all accessories - spare batteries, charger,
- Water bottles: 2 bottles, 1 Litre each.
- Trekking pole: Trekking pole is mandatory. You can also
- rent wooden stick from Gaurikund.
- Plastic covers: While packing, use plastic bags to
- compartmentalise things and carry few extra plastic
- bags for wet clothes.
Personal Medical Kit
- Mandatory.All these things need to go into one
- backpack. So make sure they are all light and you carry
- as less as possible.
Reporting Point :
- Mumbai (Mumbai Central): 08:30 PM
- Delhi (Majnu ka Tilla) : 09:00 PM
- Dehradun (ISBT) : 06:00 AM
- Rishikesh : 10:00 AM
- Mumbai (Mumbai Central): 10:05 PM
- Delhi (Majnu ka Tilla) : 06:00 AM
- Dehradun (ISBT) : 08:00 PM
- Rishikesh : 07:00 PM
Payment Details :
UPI ID : 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8850043643 for confirmation , we will then share a form for final booking procedure .
- 25% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 10 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
TREKHIEVERS POLICIES :
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Detailed schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on WhatsApp group.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule if required.
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs and no litter policy.
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.