Cancellation and Refund Policy For Trek & Campings:
- 75% refund within 5-7 working days, if notified 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund within 5-7 working days, if notified 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund within 5-7 working days, if notified less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the trek, only the Trek Amount will be refunded.
Cancellation and Refund Policy For Backpacking Tours:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
If the event gets canceled, this is the policy we follow:
- We almost never cancel our trips. But in case we cancel a trip because of natural calamities (snowstorms, thunderstorms, floods, landslides, earthquakes) or unexpected political unrest, curfews, local riots, or government orders, Trekhievers will not be liable for any refund if the trip schedule from first start point has begun.
- In case the trip did not commence and is canceled prior to departure a full refund will be given, except for train and bus cancellations.
- In case of cancellations of our Sahyadri treks from our end due to no minimum participation, you can opt for an event shift or get a full refund of the amount.
- In case the trip is canceled due to train or flight cancellations by the airlines or railways or bus issues alternate arrangements if possible will be made in case there is no scope for any arrangements refund will be made based on expensed and bookings made ahead.
Trip delays and connecting transport failure policies:
- Being on the road always comes up with its own sets of ups and downs. We always work with the best in the industry but there is a possibility that you may face traffic jams or mechanical vehicle failures during the trip which in turn may impact the trip schedule.
- In case of any unavoidable issues such as traffic jams, natural calamities mechanical failures, it may lead to missing the connecting trains and flights. In such scenarios, Trekhievers will help you in making possible alternate arrangements but kindly note that the cost of these arrangements like alternate Flight, Bus or Train tickets charges, Tatkal charges, and Accommodation charges has to be borne completely by the participant and the company won't be providing any kind of compensation for the same. The participant is also free to make his own arrangements at will.
How to cancel your trek:
In case, you wish to cancel your trek, follow these steps.
- Send us an email with your name and participant details at email@example.com only if the booking is liable for any refund as per policies.
- You will receive an email in 24 hours for your cancellation if the booking is liable for a refund or transfer.
- The cancellation policy will apply from the retrieval of the email.
- It takes around 5-7 working days to get your refund back into the source account.
- No on-call cancellation queries will be entertained kindly email for the same.
- In case of sending a replacement, it shall be for the same departure date as you booked.
- In case the booking is not liable for a refund as per the above policies kindly do not drop an email and ask for a refund or rescheduling.
- Only email will be considered for cancellation and no details provided by phone or any whatsapp message will be considered valid as the cancellation team only responds through email for zero miss communication.