- How are you beating the heat these summers? Well, whatever you are doing if you are not planning a holiday to the hills, you are apparently not doing it correctly. Hill stations are the sole natural savior for us. Especially, the people living in the cities need to get off this city chaos by visiting the hills.
- The best part of the hill stations is that obviously, it is great to visit during the summers but also during the winters. The beauty of the hill stations is incomparable throughout the year. All the hill stations are beautiful but the queen of the hill stations has to be Manali which happens to be one of the prettiest hill stations in the country.
- Manali is an incredibly beautiful hill station that is capable enough to get anyone hooked on its beauty. Of course, the mainstream tourist places are the favorites of travelers but the charm of the old vintage Manali is something so refreshing, unadulterated, and also soothing for the soul. The sight and the feel of the river Beas flowing throughout the city make Manali so much more beautiful in all aspects.
- The local markets, the old-school cafes, the wooden cottages, and the snow-capped mountains are the signature beauties of the city that everyone must explore to their heart’s content. The view of the sunrise from the hills in Manali could be one of the best sunrise scenes you would see in your life. Having a cup of coffee in the apple orchards in the soothing weather is the best way to de-stress yourself.
- Kasol is such a stunning place in Himachal Pradesh that is ready to make your summer better like never before. Chilling at the Parvati valley in the sight of the river flowing through the big and small rocks is the best feeling to satiate your soul.
- The old villages that one can explore in Kasol are the places that our city-dwelling bodies and minds need to be. To add to these amazing things in life, the delicious food from the Israeli café in Kasol would keep your taste buds soaked in deliciousness for sure. The vintage and old cafes of Kasol and the villages are a must-visit.
- Trekking at Kheerganga in the wide forests stretch is hands down strenuous but also adventurous and fun at the same time. Kheerganga trek is one of the stunning trek trails for the summers and the sight of the trees and the snow-capped mountains makes everything a lot better. Barsheni is also a beautiful village where the trekkers will be when they are trekking at Kheerganga.
- In this Kasol Kheerganga and Manali trip, you would be covering all of these beautiful places and going on treks that could make your summers more amazing.
- Manali: Vashisht Temple, Jogini Waterfall, Mall Road, Solang Valley, Atal Tunnel, Old Manali, Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, Ghatotkacha Temple
- Kullu: Kullu Rafting & Paragliding, Dry Fruit Factory, Shawl Factory, Vaishno Mata temple
- Kasol: Kasol Market, Parvati River, Chalal Village, Cafes Hopping
- Manikaran: Manikaran Gurudwara, Shiva Temple, Hot Water Spring
- Kheerganga: Parvati Kund, Kartikeya Temple, Rudranaag Waterfall, Rudranaag Temple
- Jibhi: Jibhi Waterfall, Jalori Pass, Serolsar Lake, and 360-degree viewpoint.
- Day 01: 06 PM, Delhi to Manali
- Day 02: Vashisht, Jogini Fall & Local Sightseeings, Stay in Manali
- Day 03: Rohtang Pass - Sissu - Atal tunnel - Solang Valley, Stay in Manali
- Day 04: Kullu Rafting - Kasol, Stay in Kasol
- Day 05: Trekking to Kheerganga and Camping, Stay in Kheerganga
- Day 06 : Kheerganga - Manikaran, Stay in Jibhi
- Day 07: Jibhi Sightseeing - Depart Delhi overnight
- Day 08: Delhi Drop at 7 AM
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- April: 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 28,29
- May: 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26,27
- June: 2, 3, 9, 10, 17, 18, 24, 25, 30,
- July: 1, 7,8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29
- August: 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 27, 28
- September: 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29,30
- October: 6, 7, 14, 15, 21, 22, 27, 28
- November: 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25
- December: 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
Season: (15th April to 30th June || 20th Dec to 5th Jan)
- From Delhi: 17,499/- per person
Off Season: (Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov)
- From Delhi: 14,999/- per person
For group discounts, 7387523876
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Rohtang Pass: 1000 -1500 per person (May to September)
- Zip-lining: 1000/-
- Skiing: 800/-
- Tube Slide: 800/-
- Rafting: 1200/-
- Bir Paragliding: 3000/-
- Triple Sharing: 1500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 3000/- per person
Note: Pay 5000/- to block your seats, the rest of the payment 30 days prior
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Delhi to Delhi Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary. Swiss tents on a sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 10 meals ( Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 6 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 7 Breakfast )
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Any adventure activities not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Reach Delhi
- 06:00 PM pickup from Rithala Metro Station
- Start your overnight journey to Manali
- Dinner halt at the famous Murthal, enjoy Murthal ke Parathe.
- Overnight journey to Manali
- You will be reaching Manali in the morning
- Check in to the hotel, freshen up, and have breakfast
- Visit Vashisht and start your trek to Jogini Falls
- Visit Vashisht temple & Hot Water Spring on return
- Come back to Hotel, and relax for a while.
- Visit Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, Mall Road, and Old Manali Market.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
- Wake up early morning today, as we head to the snow valley.
- In summer, Visit Rohtang Pass, and enjoy snow activities. Later drive to Sissu Lake, Cross Atal Tunnel, and visit Solang valley.
- In winter, visit Solang valley, and do adventure activities like Skiing, ATV riding, Zorbing, and ropeway to the top (excluded). Later visit Atal Tunnel, Sissu Valley, and Sissu Waterfall if officially open for tourists. (Generally closed in Dec and Jan)
- Visit Old Manali, shop locally, or chill in a cafe
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Manali.
Note: The visit to Atal Tunnel/Sissu is subject to time and weather conditions.
- Wake up early in the morning and have your breakfast.
- Get on board for exciting River Rafting in the Beas River or Paragliding
- Have lunch & proceed to Kasol
- Explore Kasol Local Market,
- Later come to our Campsite for DJ and Bonfire night
- Chill and relax tonight in Kasol.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Camps at Kasol.
- Start the day with an early morning breakfast and a beautiful view of the sunrise at the Parvati valley. Post having your breakfast with the view, drive to the starting point of the trek (Barshaini)
- Start the trek which is going to be 14 km long along the Parvati valley. While trekking here, you would cross some gorgeous waterfalls and you would also come across some breathtaking views of the valley and the hills.
- Reach Kheerganga after a beautiful trek and relax.
- Overnight stay and dinner at the Camps at Kheerganga
- Wake up, freshen up, and have a healthy breakfast breakfast
- After breakfast, start your descent to Barshaini
- After reaching Barshaini, proceed to Jibhi via Manikaran Gurudwara halt
- Lunch at Gurudwara, Visit Shiva Temple
- After lunch proceed to Jibhi
- Reach the Hotel late at night
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Jibhi.
- Wake up early in the morning and have your breakfast.
- Visit Jibhi Waterfall, Mini Thailand. If time permits, visit Chhoie Waterfall
- 3 PM hit the road for an overnight journey to Delhi.
- Dinner halt as per our convenience.
- Reach Delhi by 7:30 AM
Things To Carry:
- Day backpack (20 – 30 Ltrs): When you are on a local sightseeing tour, you are required to carry only a few necessary items and for that, you need a day backpack as you will leave your bigger one at your designated stay.
- Floaters or Sandals: When you are spending your day at leisure, a good pair of sandals and floaters will help you to move freely.
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket: It’s emphasized that you need to carry proper layers so you can avoid getting cold which is why you need to carry an insulated jacket that you can put on over your other clothes.
- 1 Pair of Thermal: Thermal is a piece of garment that helps in keeping your body warm in cold temperatures. It is a necessary item that you need when traveling to cold regions.
- Outdoor Shoes: A comfortable shoe is required when traveling outdoors, especially in the mountains. They shouldn’t be chunky, instead, they should be lightweight and sturdy.
- 3 Quick Dry Tees: You must keep at least three pairs of quick dry tees so that you can wash them in between stops for proper hygiene.
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks: Cotton socks are extremely comfortable to move around in and are lightweight as well which is why you can always count on a good pair of cotton socks while traveling. However, keep in mind to change them and avoid wearing them if they are moist.
- 1 Pair of Woolen Socks: A good pair of woolen socks, especially merino, are comfortable, limit odors and provide adequate insulation from the cold so you can wear them at night.
- 1 Poncho: A poncho is an evolved form of a raincoat that provides coverage to your body as well as your bag and ensures total water protection from the rain.
- Quick-dry towel: A quick-dry towel will help in maintaining proper hygiene. It must dry quickly because the wet fabric will only increase the chance of bacterial growth.
- Gloves: Insulated gloves help in maintaining proper body heat in your hands.
- Sanitizer: Prevent the risk of infections and maintain proper hand hygiene by making sure you carry a hand sanitizer.
- Sun Cap: A lightweight sun cap with side flaps is perfect to keep your head cool and avoid sunburns on a sunny day.
- Lip Balm: Your lips can become chapped due to the harsh cold winds so it's important to keep them moisturized.
- Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+): To avoid sunburns and chafing, you need to put on sunscreen as well as cold cream.
- Water Bottle (1 Ltrs): Hydration is extremely important when it comes to traveling. Carrying a water bottle that you can refill with Himalayan water is a must.
- Bag for all your Toiletries: A bag with all your essentials including napkins, toothpaste, sanitizers, paper soap, etc should be carried in a ziplock bag.
- Personal Basic Medical Kit: Carrying a medical kit with bandages, Dettol, and medication for headaches, nausea, etc is necessary.
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses): Photochromatic glasses are specs that are designed to transform into anti-glare shades depending upon exposure to the sun. They are good when it comes to eye protection but one can also opt for clip-on glasses etc.
- Mobile charger / Power bank: Although you'll get electricity at most places, it is always advisable to carry a charged power bank in case of emergencies.
- Documents: Identification proofs like Aadhar Card, and driver's License.
- Extra Polythene: In case your clothes get wet or your garments don’t dry, you can carry them in polythene. However, make sure that all the plastic that you are carrying into the woods leaves with you. Don’t litter.
- Camera: This should be obvious. To make sure that you get to capture all the great moments from your trip. Make sure that you have enough storage and some extra batteries as well.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Pravin: 7208620046 Akshay: 7397823876 |
Follow Us On:
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/trekhieversofficial/
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/trekhievers/