Unveiling the Splendors of Kerala: A Comprehensive Tour Guide
In the tropical paradise of India lies Kerala, a land of diverse landscapes, culture, and history. From tranquil backwaters to lush green hills, this southern state offers an exquisite tapestry of experiences for every traveler. Let's embark on a journey through this fascinating destination, exploring its famous tourist spots and uncovering the secrets of Kerala.
Group Departure Dates from Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore:
Christmas & New Year Special Batches: 23rd Dec & 30th Dec
Group Departure Dates from Kochi:
For regular departures:
For Christmas & New Year departures:
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
Ad-on ( per person ):
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Mumbai to Kochi and return via 3AC Sleeper Train. Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Quad/Triple sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 7 meals (Day 2 Breakfast, Day 3 Breakfast, Day 4 Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast, Day 6 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Traditional folk entertainment Kathakali and Kalaripayattu.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Kayaking at Alleppy (750 - 1000)
- Zip-Line at Munnar (450 - 2000)
- Trek and Jeep Ride to Kolukkumalai.
- Elephant Ride, Boat Ride, and Jeep Safari at Thekkady.
- Any additional expenses such as of a personal nature.
- Any entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventure activities not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Report at Lokmanyan Tilak Terminals at 11:15 AM NETRAVATI EXP (16345).
- The second boarding point is Thane station at 12:02 PM.
- People coming from Pune will report at Wakad at 06:30 AM.
- 02:15 PM Arrive at the Kochi Railway Station, you will be greeted wholeheartedly by our Team.
- Then drive to Munnar, the "Nature Lover's Paradise."
- En route, visit Athirapalli waterfalls - also known as the "Niagara of India."
- You will reach Munnar at 09:30 PM.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in the hotel/resort.
- Wake up early in the morning.
- At 04:00 AM leave the Hotel for a sunrise Trek to Kolukkumalai Peak - The sunrise from here is a stunning sight, with the sun gradually illuminating the landscape. (Jeep Safari cost to Kolukkumalai Peak is not included)
- Later you can experience India's longest zip line, stretching over 1800 meters, which promises to give you an unmatched adrenaline rush and a bird's eye view of the stunning surroundings. (At your own cost)
- Later visit Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park, open as per forest authorities' directions) the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (Hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India.
- Head towards our Hotel to freshen up and have Lunch.
- Later explore scenic landmarks like Echo Point, Kundala Lake, Carmelagiri Elephant Park, Jungle Honey Bee Nest, Mattuppetty Dam, Tata Tea Museum, and Anaimudi Peak.
- By evening, you will be guided back to the hotel/resort for Dinner and an overnight stay.
- Wake up and freshen up and have breakfast at 07:30 AM.
- Today you will be driven towards Thekkady. Visit Periyar National Park, this tourist town is known for its candid and untouched beauty. Here you can experience the Boating and spot various wildlife.
- Later head towards our Hotel, check in into a hotel/resort and after relaxing for a while, you will be taken for a rustic tribal tour to a nearby village followed by a Spice plantation tour.
- Later experience the 30 KM Jeep Safari through the forested areas around Thekkady with Forest View, Lemongrass Mountain, and Elephant Park.
- After returning from the ride, Enjoy the evening hours to watch Kathakali (A traditional dance form of Kerala) and Kalaripayattu (A traditional martial art of Kerala).
- Dinner and Overnight stay at Thekkady.
- Wake up and freshen up and have breakfast at 07:30 AM.
- Check-out from the hotel/resort and drive towards Alleppey; the backwater capital of Kerala also known as the ‘Venice of the East'
- Experience the famous backwater Kayaking.
- Upon arrival in Alleppey, Check in to the Hotel / Houseboat.
- Have traditional Kerala cuisine for Lunch.
- Post this, you can take an exciting backwater cruise and discover the lush beauty of Alleppey’s amazing network of canals, evergreen paddy fields, coconut lagoons, and coir villages.
- Dinner and Overnight stay will be at the houseboat / Hotel.
- Wake up early and have Breakfast.
- After Breakfast proceed to visit Varkala. On the way, we will visit Jatayu Earth Center, which is home to a massive sculpture of Jatayu, a mythical bird from the Ramayana.
- Drive to Varkala, a beautiful coastal town with stunning cliffs and a relaxed beach atmosphere.
- Varkala Beach is a popular beach where you can enjoy various water sports activities such as para-sailing and paragliding.
- In the evening, enjoy the nightlife at beachfront cafes and the sound of the waves.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Varkala.
- Waking up early morning, pack your bags, and check out from the hotel.
- Take the train from Varakala Station NETHRAVATHI EXP (16346) at 09:54 AM.
- Overnight journey to Mumbai / Pune.
- Reach Panvel 02:52 PM.
- Reach Pune at approx 07:00 PM.
- Reach Lokmanyatilak Terminals at 05:05 PM.
Things To Carry:
- Gears: A rucksack bag and a day pack. (Avoid Trolly Bags)
- Clothes: One cotton long-sleeve and 5 short sleeve T-shirt,1 pair of gloves, At least 4 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable),4 sets of undergarments,2 pairs of socks, A small towel, a Rain jacket or a poncho
- Footwear: Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip, Flip flops/sandals
- Quick-dry towel: A quick-dry towel will help in maintaining proper hygiene. It must dry quickly because the wet fabric will only increase the chance of bacterial growth.
- Sanitizer: Prevent the risk of infections and maintain proper hand hygiene by making sure you carry a hand sanitizer.
- Sun Cap: A lightweight sun cap with side flaps is perfect to keep your head cool and avoid sunburns on a sunny day.
- Lip Balm: Your lips can become chapped due to the harsh cold winds so it's important to keep them moisturized.
- Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+): To avoid sunburns and chafing, you need to put on sunscreen as well as cold cream.
- Water Bottle (1 Ltrs): Hydration is extremely important when it comes to traveling. Carrying a water bottle that you can refill with Himalayan water is a must.
- Bag for all your Toiletries: A bag with all your essentials including napkins, toothpaste, sanitizers, paper soap, etc. should be carried in a ziplock bag.
- Personal Basic Medical Kit: Carrying a medical kit with bandages, Dettol, Glucose powder, medication for headache, nausea, etc. is necessary.
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses): Photochromatic glasses are specs that are designed to transform into anti-glare shades depending upon exposure to the sun. They are good when it comes to eye protection but one can also opt for clip-on glasses etc.
- Mobile charger / Power bank: Although you'll get electricity at most places, it is always advisable to carry a charged power bank in case of emergencies.
- Documents: Identification proofs like Aadhar Card, and driver's License.
- Extra Polythene: In case your clothes get wet or your garments don’t dry, you can carry them in polythene. However, make sure that all the plastic that you are carrying into the woods is with you. Don’t litter.
- Camera: This should be obvious. To make sure that you get to capture all the great moments from your trip. Make sure that you have enough storage and some extra batteries as well.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER IF FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THEN,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip's start date, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the trip's start date, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the TRIP, only the TRIP AMOUNT will be refunded.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given to the registered participants 12 Hours prior on WhatsApp.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case of any unavoidable circumstance.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Q: What makes Kerala a popular tourist destination in India?
A: Kerala is famed for its diverse attractions including serene backwaters, lush green landscapes, wildlife, unique culture, and Ayurvedic treatments.
Q: When is the best time to visit Kerala?
A: The best time is during the winter months from October to March when the weather is pleasant for outdoor activities and sightseeing.
Q: Which are the famous backwater destinations in Kerala?
A: Alappuzha, Kumarakom, Kollam, and Kottayam are renowned for their picturesque backwaters and houseboat experiences.
Q: What are the must-try dishes in Kerala?
A: Some must-try dishes include appam and stew, Kerala fish curry, puttu and kadala curry, and banana leaf meals.
Q: What are the popular adventure activities in Kerala?
A: Trekking in Munnar, water sports in Varkala, bamboo rafting in Thekkady, and hiking in Wayanad are popular adventure options.
Q: How can I experience traditional Ayurvedic treatments in Kerala?
A: There are numerous Ayurvedic resorts and wellness centers across Kerala that offer traditional Ayurvedic therapies and massages.
Q: Which are the famous wildlife sanctuaries in Kerala?
A: Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary, and Eravikulam National Park are renowned for their diverse flora and fauna.
Q: How can I reach Kerala?
A: Kerala is accessible by air, train, and road. Major cities like Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, and Calicut have international airports.
Q: What are the top cultural festivals celebrated in Kerala?
A: Onam, Thrissur Pooram, Nehru Trophy Boat Race, and Theyyam are some major cultural festivals celebrated with great enthusiasm.
Q: What are the famous beaches in Kerala?
A: Kovalam, Varkala, and Marari Beach are well-known for their pristine shores and beautiful sunsets.
Q: Can you suggest some popular shopping items in Kerala?
A: Kerala is famous for spices, tea, traditional handicrafts, jewelry, and aromatic oils.
Q: Are there specific dress codes to follow in Kerala temples?
A: It's recommended to wear modest and traditional attire when visiting temples in Kerala as a mark of respect.
Q: Can you recommend some offbeat destinations in Kerala?
A: Silent Valley National Park, Vagamon, and Bekal are offbeat destinations offering unique experiences.
Q: What are the famous hill stations in Kerala?
A: Munnar, Wayanad, and Thekkady are popular hill stations known for their lush greenery and cool climate.
Q: Is Kerala safe for solo travelers and families?
A: Yes, Kerala is considered one of the safest destinations in India for solo travelers, families, and female travelers due to its welcoming and friendly atmosphere.