Nanemachi Waterfalls is one of the best waterfalls in Maharashtra. This waterfall is located at a distance few kilometers from Mahad. Nanemachi waterfalls are a natural attraction inside a dense forest. You can feel the extraordinary energy of reaching this beautiful waterfall. The place is famous for its blue water that flows inside the waterfall. It has a depth of about 400 feet and is well hidden. It is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike. Nanemachi waterfall pool glows in different shades of color throughout the day, which adds to its majestic beauty.
Experience nature in its purest form. The Nanemachi waterfall trek is a waterfall discovery tour that gives you a glimpse of mother nature. It’s an incredible waterfall hidden within the dense green forests of Raigad District. Book your waterfall hike here
- Base Village: Gugulshi
- Height: 410ft
- Trek Route: Jungle trail
- Trek Difficulty: Easy
- Trek Endurance: Medium
- Trek Length: 1.7 km Approx.
- August: 18, 19, 25, 26,
- September: 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30
- October: 1, 2, 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28
- We insist you on taking Friday night departures to avoid the rush.
- We need a minimum of 10 people to operate Friday batches, if not then it will be shifted to the Saturday batch.
- Mumbai: 1499/-
- Base Village: 799/-
( Click here for Nanemachi Pune Trek details )
- 10:00 PM: Report to The Trekleaders at Borivali National Park (https://goo.gl/maps/qvxmxjK8Tmn5JgScA)
- 10:05 PM: Samta Nagar, Kandivali (https://goo.gl/maps/cSGKQWVSGDhS4qzP9)
- 10:15 PM: Sufi Irani Cafe, Goregaon (https://goo.gl/maps/4ZTNqab65pKPDoNC9)
- 10:30 PM: Hanuman Road Bus Stop Andheri (https://goo.gl/maps/SWKWuGMXSWgajCsSA)
- 10:45 PM: Kalanagar Bust Stop, Bandra (https://goo.gl/maps/jGkGpBZrRto5gRTJ9)
- 11:00 PM: Neeta Volvo, Sion (https://goo.gl/maps/iidWMx1DKGybV9jC9)
- 11:10 PM: Ghatkopar Mankhurd Link Road (https://goo.gl/maps/m6TtFVkCkHd6MdKr7)
- 11:30 PM: Vashi (under the bridge) (https://goo.gl/maps/3dpGHKPvf49FgJj6A)
- 11:45 PM: Nerul LP (https://goo.gl/maps/tpntbzeYVijHQieF7)
- 11:55 PM: Kharghar station (https://goo.gl/maps/y7hNW9wxMV7tByPr5)
- 12:15 AM: Kalamboli McD (https://goo.gl/maps/F4bqaobJhjcPQ8zK9)
- 05:00 AM: Reach the base village.
- 05:30 AM: Have breakfast and get ready for Adventure
- 06:30 AM: Trek brief by Trekleaders
- 07:00 AM: Start trek towards Nanemachi waterfall
- 08:30 AM: Reach the waterfall, and enjoy the fantastic views from the bottom.
- 10:00 AM: Start return trek to the base village parking.
- 12:30 PM: Reach base village.
- 01:30 PM: Have Lunch.
- 02:00 PM: Visit to Satsada Waterfall
- 03:30 PM: Start Return journey to Mumbai
- 10:30 PM: Reach Mumbai (Arrival Time Depends on the Pace of the Group and Road Traffic conditions)
( Click here for Nanemachi Pune Trek details )
- Travel by Private Bus
- Breakfast & Tea
- Lunch ( Veg Thali )
- Guide Charges.
- Forest Charges.
- Expertise Charges.
- First Aid Charges.
- Travel till pickup points
- 5% Gst on booking tickets
- Any kind of personal expense like Mineral water/lime water/ Soft Drinks/ Extra snacks or meals that are not included in the inclusions, purchased for personal consumption
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned and included in the inclusion of this package.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Any kind of Insurance
How to book?
- Click on the "BOOK NOW" button.
- Select your departure date from the calendar and proceed.
- Select your ticket type and quantity. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill out our personal details and proceed.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive tickets via email.
- A WhatsApp group link will be sent to your WhatsApp number 10 hours prior to the departure.
- Trek Leaders / Volunteers details will be shared on that WhatsApp group.
Things to carry:
(Highly Required and Mandatory Things)
- ID proof
- backpack (waterproof or covered with waterproof cover)
- trekking shoes or any sports shoes with a Good grip
- Trekking pants (compulsory), 2 T-Shirts (Preferably full sleeves or Half T-shirt with sleeves), Raincoat/ waterproof jacket/ windcheater, Handnapkin/Towel, etc
- Water 2-3 liters.
- Ready-to-eat food like plum cakes, Dry fruits, dry snacks and biscuits, Chikki, chocolate bars, etc.
- Personal Medicines and Personal First aid
(Required but Optional Things)
- To change after trekking - Facewash, Extra pants/ shorts, Extra T-shirt, sleeper/ floaters, an extra bag to carry your trekking shoes, innerwear, etc
- Sweater For bus journey
- Electoral or Glucose D powder.
- Portable Phone Charger, Earphones, etc.
- Sun protection cap, sunglasses, Sunscreen lotion, toothbrush-toothpaste, etc
- Proper face mask or shield
- Extra Pair of clothes.
(Note: Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant, this will protect your body and skin from Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles, etc)