- Kedarnath temple is the segment of the Char dams and Panch Kedar in Uttarakhand and is also regarded as one of the most honored and treasured 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. Kedarnath temple is venerated as the most sanctified shrine for pilgrims. It is situated on the bank of the Mandakini River and is perched at an altitude of 3584 meters above sea level. Not forgetting to elucidate, that the Kedarnath temple is also an integrant of the 275 most formidable and mighty temples of Lord Shiva across the world. Previously known as “Kedar Khand”, the temple fosters deep and profound learning of spirituality in the tourists and travelers seeking inner peace and contentment. The famed temple is well-liked amongst adventure chasers and strivers of exploration.
- Gaurikund- The place where Lord Shiva admitted his love for Goddess Parvati, also where Lord Ganesha acquired his popular “elephant-head” figure.
- Rudraprayag -The phenomenal 'Sangam' of the two holy rivers Alaknanda and Mandakini.
- Haridwar -The place is known as the gateway to the Gods & one of the seven most holy places in India (Sapta Puri).
Brief Itinerary :
- Day 01: Haridwar / Rishikesh to Sonprayag via Devprayag
- Day 02 : Kedarnath Trek : Sonprayag - Gaurikund - Kedarnath
- Day 03: Kedarnath - Sonprayag
- Day 04: Sonprayag - Rishikesh / Haridwar
Add one day stay in Rishikesh with Dinner, Breakfast, and 16 km White Water River Rafting @2500 per person
- April: Daily Departures from 24th
- May: Daily Departures
- June: Daily Departures
- September: Daily Departures
- October: Daily Departures
- 8,499/- per person (Guptkashi Hotel Stay, Kedarnath Tent Stay, Common Washrooms)
- 11,999/- per person (Sonprayag Hotel Stay, Hotel Stay, Attached Washrooms)
Add Delhi Pickup and Drop by AC Semi Sleeper Volvo @1600 per person
Note: Pay 5000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations in Guptkashi and Kedarnath on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 6 meals (Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast)
- Activities: Kedarnath Trekking
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- All necessary permits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Sonprayag to Gaurikund Sumo Fare (Rs 30-40)
- Yatra registration as per required. (https://registrationandtouristcare.uk.gov.in/)
- Any porter, pony, palki, or helicopter tickets.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventures activities
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
Day 01: Haridwar / Rishikesh to Guptkashi
- 07:00 AM: Pickup from Haridwar
- 08:40 AM: Pickup from Rishikesh
- Starting your onward journey to Guptkashi, Drive 210 km
- The name “Guptkashi” translates to Hidden Benaras and is derived from the legend that Lord Shiva once hid from the Pandavas at this location. Guptkashi is a wonderfully pleasant place to visit in the summer. The temperature never goes beyond 30 degrees. During the winter months, however, it can get considerably chilly. We make the journey via the Devprayag and Rudraprayag route, which offers us breathtaking glimpses of rivers Alaknanda and Mandakini.
- One interesting fact is that river Mandakini actually originates from Kedarnath, which only adds to the spiritual energy and aura that makes this entire trip special. While driving alongside the river, we soon find ourselves at the Ardh Narishwar temple at Guptkashi.
- After taking some time to visit the temple and offer prayers, we check into our hotel and take the night to recuperate.
- Check-in at the hotel and enjoy the evening.
- Overnight stay at Guptkashi/Rudraprayag/Phata depending on availability. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 02: Kedarnath Trek : Guptkashi - Gaurikund - Kedarnath
- Drive 30 km || Trek19 km || Alt 3384 m
- The morning after breakfast, today we will go to Kedarnath. To reach Kedarnath you will have two options. One if by trekking and the other is by Air via Helicopter (at your own cost).
- The journey towards Gaurikhand begins at Sonprayag after having a succulent breakfast early in the morning. Springs of warm water await us at Gaurikhand.
- Start your trek from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (by Pony / Doli / Helicopter at your own cost).
- The moderate-level trek starts from Gaurikhand and continues to Kedarnath for about 19 km.
- Trekkers must take care of their physical fitness prior to embarking on the trek to Kedarnath as the trekkers with cardiovascular problems and respiratory issues are circumvented and avoided for the trek. The high altitude can generate several health issues that can be life-threatening. To enjoy a safe and sound trek, trekkers must attain a fitness certificate from the medical officers. After trekking for around 16kms, we reach Kedarnath in the evening approximately at 3 PM.
- Evening aarti offered to Lord Shiva satiates the environment with faith, dedication, and spirituality. Overnight stay at Kedarnath. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 03: Kedarnath - Sonprayag/Sitapur - Guptkashi
- Drive 30 km || Trek14 km || Alt 3384 m
- We can bid prayers to the Kedarnath at the time of sunrise. Standing in the queue to offer devotion to Lord Shiva for a few hours is worth the wait.
- As soon as we step out of Kedarnath temple, we must return to Sonprayag and head towards Guptkashi.
- The itinerary for the rest of the day is empty, giving you enough time to take in the warm, spiritual energy of the journey so far, and rest for the next few days to come. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 04: Guptkashi - Rishikesh/Haridwar
- Drive 210 km || 6-8 Hours
- Have your last breakfast and depart for Haridwar/Rishikesh/Dehradun.
- Afterward this soul-nourishing journey to Kedarnath we shall bid adieu to each other from Haridwar.
- We shall reach by 6-8 pm at Haridwar. This journey and this trek are going to change you and your inner self. This trek is going to fill us with immense peace, calm, and happiness as if lord Shiva has blessed us. All hail lord Shiva. (Meals: Breakfast)
Things to carry :
- Medical Certificate
- Govt id card with name and address
- Self-declared form
- Backpack (40-60 liters)
- Trekking shoes: No sports shoes. The shoes need to have soles with good grip and ankle support.
- Socks (3 pairs): 2 pairs of cotton (for trekking) + 1 woolen pair (used only for sleeping)Sandals/Slippers for walking around
- Trek pants (2) including the one you are wearing.
- Collared t-shirts (3 including the one you are wearing)
- Preferably light, full sleeve t-shirts.
- Thick jacket: Carry 1 hollow full-sleeve windproof jacket/down jacket.
- Thermal inners: 1 pair of lightweight, upper and lower (optional)
- Raincoat/poncho: (Mandatory as it can rain anytime in the mountains)
- Woolen cap/ Balaclava: (Must protect ears)
- Hand gloves: (Ensure that the gloves are warm and waterproof.)
- Sunglasses: Any dark color but blue. Sunglasses prevent snow blindness. Sunglasses are mandatory for this trek.
- (Sunscreen - SPF 40+, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm/chapstick, small soap, toilet paper, wet tissue)
- Headlamp/LED torch(Mandatory)
- Camera: Carry all accessories - spare batteries, charger, etc.
- Water bottles: 2 bottles, 1 Litre each.
- Trekking pole: Trekking pole is mandatory. You can also rent a wooden stick from Gaurikund.
- Plastic covers: While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry a few extra plastic bags for wet clothes.
Personal Medical Kit
- Mandatory. All these things need to go into one backpack. So make sure they are all light and you carry as less as possible.
Health & Safety:
- Before starting the trek, calculate your BMI (Ideal BMI should be between 18.5 and 24.9)
- Health and Safety checks mentioned below should be made before getting prepared for the trek
- A balanced mind and body is the first thing that should be given importance before taking off because this is what will bring out the best of you in every condition.
- Your body should be fit enough to cover the entire trek with the backpacks on your back along with your body weight. That is why proper stamina and strength are needed. Also because trekking is done on uneven multi-terrains and not on smooth paths. So in order to gain leg strength, perform simple squats.
- Flexibility is very important when it comes to trekking. Good flexibility will be an advantage while walking on trails, climbing and river crossing, etc. Attain flexibility by simply stretching or doing yoga.
- As the Himalayan treks are basically ascending and descending the slopes, you will need a proper transmission of Oxygen from the lungs and heart to the body muscles. For this, trekkers should have good cardiovascular endurance that can be gained by doing cardio exercises like running, swimming, cycling, etc.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046