- Gokarna is one breathtaking piece of heaven in Karnataka for beach hippies like you!!
- The land of palm trees, blue seas, and golden sands around, where eternity begins and ends with the ocean’s tides, Gokarna is a town of contrasts. Not only known as a temple town but also a perfect beach holiday destination and a great place to go for trek lovers.
- This has got to be one of the most chilled out & dirt-cheap backpacking trips you’ll ever have!
- World‛s Tallest Shiva Statue Temple at Murudeshwara Beach
- Day 01: Mumbai/Pune to Gokarna
- Day 02: Explore Yana caves, Vibhooti waterfalls, Murudeshwar - Gokarna Main Beach
- Day 03: Beach Trek & Cafe Hopping at Kudle Beach- Leave for Mumbai/Pune
- Day 04: Reach Pune/Mumbai
Available Group Departures:
- February: 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
- March : 4th, 11th, 18th(Holi special), 25th
- April: 1st,8th,15th,22nd,29th
- May : 6th,13th,20th,27th
For customized dates & packages, contact us @8591837526 or @7387523876
- Gokarna - Gokarna: Rs.4,599/- per person
- Mumbai - Mumbai: 5,999/- per person
- Pune - Pune : Rs 6,699/- per person
Note: Mumbai/Pune to Mumbai/Pune ticket prices might rise if you plan to book at the last moment, this is subject to No availability in train or an increase in bus ticket rates.
Note: Pay 2000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
Day 01: Mumbai / Pune to Gokarna
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8591837526 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
TREKHIEVERS POLICIES -
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Mrunali - 8591837526 | Nitin - 7387523876