- Gokarna is one breathtaking piece of heaven in Karnataka for beach hippies like you.
- The land of palm trees, blue seas, and golden sands around, where eternity begins and ends with the ocean’s tides, Gokarna is a town of contrasts. Not only known as a temple town but also a perfect beach holiday destination and a great place to go for trek lovers.
- This has got to be one of the most chilled out & dirt-cheap backpacking trips you’ll ever have.
- Jog Falls is a waterfall on the Sharavati river located in the Western Ghats of Sagar Taluk of Shimoga District, Karnataka, India. It is the third-highest plunge waterfall in India. It is a segmented waterfall that depending on rain and season becomes a plunge waterfall. The falls are major attractions for tourists and are ranked 36th in the list of free-falling waterfalls, 490th in the world's list of waterfalls by total height, 128th in the list of single-drop waterfalls in the World by the waterfall database
- World‛s Tallest Shiva Statue Temple at Murudeshwara Beach.
- Day 01: Mumbai to Gokarna
- Day 02: Drive to Jog Falls, Later visit Murudeshwar Temple - Nightlife at Gokarna Main Beach
- Day 03: Beach hopping trek from Belekan to Om Beach - Depart for Mumbai
- Day 04: Reach Mumbai - Depart for Pune
Available Group Departures 2023:
- August: 4, 11, 18, 25
- September: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- October: 6, 13, 20, 27
For weekday departures or customized packages, 7387523876
- Gokarna: 4,999/- per person
- Mumbai: 5,999/- per person
- Pune: 6,499/- per person
- Book your slots by paying a token to get confirmed train tickets.
- Mumbai/Pune ticket prices might rise if you plan to book at the last moment, this is subject to seat availability on the train or an increase in bus ticket rates.
- Pay 2000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event.
- Rs 1000/- extra for Tatkal Train Tickets
Day 01: Mumbai / Pune to Gokarna
- 03:20 PM: Take Matsyagandha Ex (12619) from LTT - Lokmanyatilak Terminus.
- 03:45 PM: Thane station
- 04:25 PM: Panvel station
- Start our journey to Gokarna via Non AC sleeper train
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046