About Hampi - Heritage Trek
- The heritage city of Hampi which is referred to as ‘The group of monuments at Hampi’ is a UNESCO World Heritage site located in the east-central Karnataka, along with the shores of the Tungabhadra river. It was one of the world’s second-largest medieval-era city, the first being Beijing, and one of India’s richest city during 1500 C.E., as traders from Persia and Portugal flocked to the happening capital of Vijayanagara.
- After being conquered by Mughal Sultanates in 1565, the city was plunged to ruins, giving rise to the modern-day Hampi. It is considered as a “Fantasy world of rocks and ruins” by the Lonely Planet. Partake in this beautiful trek, where the walls do hold stories of the past. And if the archaeology and architecture aren’t enough to raise goosebumps, we also take you across the river to the stunning Anjaneya hills, which is known for being an amazing viewpoint for sunsets and sunrise.
- 22nd to 25th Jan
- 23rd to 26th Jan
- 29th to 1st Feb
- 30th to 2nd Feb
- 5th to 8th Feb
- 6th to 9th Feb
- 12th to 15th Feb
- 13th to 16th Feb
Mumbai to Mumbai : 6,499 per person
Pune to Pune : 6,499 per person
Bangalore to Bangalore : 4,499 per person
*Note* : You can bock your seat at just Rs. 2000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
Day 00 : Mumbai / Pune to Hospet
- 04:00 PM - Borivali ( Scroll down for other pickup locations from Mumbai )
- 09:00 PM - Wakad Bridge ( Scroll down for other pickup locations from Pune )
Day 01 : Reach Hampi – start the trek
- You will be reaching Hampi early morning, freshen up and have a healthy hot breakfast
- You will be provided with mopeds at the site which will help you to enjoy and restore your energy.
- We will start with Anegundi village, Malyavanta Raghunatha Temple, Chintamani and Durga temple before we head on to Sanapur Lake. Sanapur lake is a reservoir of the river Tungabhadra and is known for cliff jumping. Plus there is no better way to relax than resting your legs in the cold soothing water while enjoying the beautiful scenery and talking with your group. We will also go for the thrilling Coracle ride.
- Visit Hampi waterfall.
- After a short rest, you start your trek to the Anjaneya hills. The Anjaneya hill, also known as the Hanuman hill, provides a beautiful view of the entire city and is an excellent viewpoint for watching the setting sun.
- You will then head back to the campsite for dinner and enjoy a late-night talks with bonfire and music. The view is breath-taking, the stars and the soft glow from the campfire create perfect harmony to make you fall in love with this place.
Day 02 : Explore the heritage
- Wake up early morning, freshen up and have a healthy breakfast
- Today’s journey will take you through the heritage that Hampi has to offer to you. You will begin your journey with the Vitthala temple, which also houses the legendary Stone Chariot which is the symbol of Karnataka tourism.
- Then head to Kamlapur Museum , have lunch here.
- Now we head to Hemakuta Hills, Virupaksha temple, Monolithic Nandi, Kings Balance, Stone Car, Badavi lingam, Ugranarsimha, Royal enclosure, Underground Temple, Pushkarni, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, Hajari Rama Temple, Watch Tower and Tungabhadra dam.
- Reach Hospet by 5:20 PM max
- Take bus back to Mumbai / Pune.
Day 03 : Reach Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Borivali West by 10:30 AM ( Scroll down for other drop points from Mumbai )
- Reach Katraj by 6:00 AM
Pickup points :
Mumbai - Bhayander, Mira road, Borivali, Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra, Sion, Chembur, Nerul, Vashi, Kharghar, Lonavala
Pune - Katraj, Wakad Hinjaywadi Bridge
Drop points :
Mumbai - Kharghar, Vashi, Chembur, Sion, Andheri, Goregaon, Malad, Borivali
Pune - Katraj, Wakad Bridge
- Transportation to and fro from Mumbai / Pune in AC sleeper bus
- Shared accommodation in Huts (2 or 3)
- All sightseeings in shared private vehicle
- Rented Mopeds with fuel.
- Coracle Ride
- 2 Breakfast and 1 dinner
- Lunch of Day 1 and Day 2
- 5% GST
- Any type of Insurance
- Repair charges of Mopeds that might be caused due to misuse/accidents/ negligence
Payment Details :
UPI ID : 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8850043643 for confirmation , we will then share a form for final booking procedure .
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard earned money.
TREKHIEVERS POLICIES -
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on same event.
- Complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule incase
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs and no litter policy.
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733