- Manali is an incredibly beautiful hill station that is capable enough to get anyone hooked on its beauty. Of course, the mainstream tourist places are the favorites of travelers but the charm of the old vintage Manali is something so refreshing, unadulterated, and also soothing for the soul. The sight and the feel of the river Beas flowing throughout the city make Manali so much more beautiful in all aspects.
- The local markets, the old-school cafes, the wooden cottages, and the snow-capped mountains are the signature beauties of the city that everyone must explore to their heart’s content. The view of the sunrise from the hills in Manali could be one of the best sunrise scenes you would see in your life. Having a cup of coffee in the apple orchards in the soothing weather is the best way to de-stress yourself.
- Kasol is such a stunning place in Himachal Pradesh that is ready to make your summer better like never before. Chilling at the Parvati valley in the sight of the river flowing through the big and small rocks is the best feeling to satiate your soul.
- The old villages that one can explore in Kasol are the places that our city-dwelling bodies and minds need to be. To add to these amazing things in life, the delicious food from the Israeli café in Kasol would keep your taste buds soaked in deliciousness for sure. The vintage and old cafes of Kasol and the villages are a must-visit.
- Trekking at Kheerganga in the wide forests stretch is hands down strenuous but also adventurous and fun at the same time. Kheerganga trek is one of the stunning trek trails for the summers and the sight of the trees and the snow-capped mountains makes everything a lot better. Barsheni is also a beautiful village where the trekkers will be when they are trekking at Kheerganga.
- In this Kasol Kheerganga and Manali trip, you would be covering all of these beautiful places and going on treks that could make your summers more amazing.
- Dharamshala: Cricket Stadium, Dalai Lama Monastery, Bhagsu nag Waterfall, and St. John Church
- Palampur: Palampur Tea Garden, Tulip Garden (Feb to Mid-April)
- Bir: Bir Paragliding, Bir Monastery, and Bir Market
- Jibhi: Jibhi Waterfall, Jalori Pass, Serolsar Lake, and 360-degree viewpoint.
- Manikaran: Manikaran Gurudwara, Shiva Temple, and Hot Water Spring
- Kasol: Kasol Market, Parvati River, Chalal Village, and Cafes Hopping
- Kullu: Kullu Rafting, Dry Fruit Factory, Shawl Factory, and Vaishno Mata temple
- Manali: Vashisht Temple, Jogini Waterfall, Mall Road, Solang Valley, Atal Tunnel, Old Manali, Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, and Ghatotkacha Temple
Departure Dates from Delhi :
- September: 29
- October: 6, 13, 20, 27
- November: 3, 10, 17, 24
- December: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- January: 5, 12, 19, 26
- Delhi: 14,999/- per person
Ad-on (per person):
- Triple Sharing: 1500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 3000/- per person
Note: You can book your seat at just Rs. 5000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
- Day 01: Mumbai to Delhi
- Day 02: Delhi to Dharamshala.
- Day 03: Mcleodganj Sightseeing, Stay in Mcleodganj
- Day 04: Palampur Tea Garden, Bir Paragliding, Stay in Jibhi
- Day 05: Jibhi Sightseeing, Stay in Kasol
- Day 06: Kasol Market, Chalal Hike, Manikaran Gurudwara, Stay in Manali
- Day 07: Rohtang Pass, Sissu, Atal Tunnel, Solang Valley, Stay in Manali
- Day 08: Kullu Rafting, Manali Local Sightseeing, Overnight journey to Delhi
- Day 09: Delhi Drop at 6 AM, 9 AM Take a train to Mumbai
- Day 10: 08 AM Reach Mumbai
Pickups from Surat, Vadodra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, and Jaipur are available.
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
What is included in the tour
- Train Transportation: 3AC Train from Mumbai and return
- Transportation: Surface transfer via AC Pushback Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per opted.
- Meal Plans: 10 meals ( Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 6 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 7 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Paragliding in Bir
- River Rafting at Kullu
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 10:30 AM
- Take the same train from the below stations,
- Borivali: 12:21 PM || Surat: 03:11 PM || Vadodra: 04:55 PM || Ahmedabad: 06:35 PM|| Gandhinagar: 07:36 PM || Ajmer: 03:45 AM || Jaipur: 06:00 AM
- Reach Delhi at 11:00 AM
- Check-in into a basic hotel to freshen up (included)
- You can either go out to explore the streets of Delhi or take a Delhi Darshan cab (4500) or relax at the hotel.
- 06:00 PM pickup from Rithala Metro Station
- If you are out exploring report at Rithala Metro Station on time. If you are at the hotel, we will pick you up from the Hotel.
- Start your overnight journey to Dharamshala
- Dinner halt at the famous Murthal, enjoy Murthal ke Parathe.
- Overnight journey to Dharamshala
- Arrive in Dharamshala
- Keep bags at reception and go for a short hike to Bhagsu Waterfall, spend some time at the waterfall with a beautiful view of the valley. Later visit Bhagsunath Temple.
- Come back to the hotel, and have a fresh and hot breakfast.
- 11:30 AM, Check into your rooms and freshen up. (If you need an early check-in, you can opt-in at an extra cost)
- In the evening proceed for a half-day sightseeing tour of St John in the Wilderness Church, Dalai Lama Temple Complex.
- At the night, we will go to Dharamkot Cafes for nightlife.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in McLeodganj
- Wake up early morning, freshen up, and have breakfast at the hotel.
- Today we will start our sightseeing with Dharamshala Cricket Stadium, the highest cricket stadium in India.
- Later proceed to Palampur Tea Garden, the Tea Capital of North India.
- It's time for the famous Bir Paragliding - Worlds Second Highest Paragliding Point
- Watch the beautiful sunset from the Bir landing site.
- After sunset, proceed to Jibhi
- Late Dinner and overnight stay at a Hotel in Jibhi.
- Wake up, freshen up, and have breakfast
- Visit Jalori Pass, Trek to Serolsar Lake, and 360-degree viewpoint.
- Later proceed to Kasol
- Dj and Bonfire at Kasol Campsite
- Late Dinner and overnight stay at Camps in Kasol
- Wake up, freshen up, and have breakfast
- Visit Manikaran Gurudwara and Shiva Temple
- Later Visit Kasol Market, take a riverside walk at Parvati Valley
- Depart for Manali, reach Manali at night, and check into our rooms
- Late Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali
- Wake up early morning today, as we head to the snow valley.
- In summer, Visit Rohtang Pass, and enjoy snow activities. Later drive to Sissu Lake, Cross Atal Tunnel, and visit Solang valley.
- In winter, visit Solang valley, and do adventure activities like Skiing, ATV riding, and ropeway to the top (excluded). Later visit Atal Tunnel, Sissu Valley, and Sissu Waterfall if officially open for tourists. (Generally closed in Dec and Jan)
- Later visit Old Manali market to shop locally or chill in a cafe.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali
- Wake up, freshen up, and have breakfast
- Visit Hadimba Devi Temple, Mall Road
- After Mall Road, proceed to Kullu, and enjoy the River Rafting at Beas River.
- Visit Shawl Factory and Dry Fruits Factory.
- After Rafting, proceed to Delhi.
- Dinner halt as per our convenience.
- Overnight journey to Delhi.
- Reach Delhi by 7:30 AM, if you have taken Delhi - Delhi package, the Trip ends here.
- Take the 08:55 AM train to Mumbai.
- Reach Jaipur: 01:35 PM || Ajmer: 04:00 PM || Gandhinagar: 11:23 PM
- Ahmedabad: 12:35 AM || Vadodra: 02:17 AM || Surat: 03:55 AM || Borivali: 06:45 AM || Bandra: 07:35 AM
- Pune people can take sharing cab from Dadar to Pune (400- 500 per person)
Things To Carry:
- Day backpack (20 – 30 Ltrs): When you are on a local sightseeing tour, you are required to carry only a few necessary items and for that, you need a day backpack as you will leave your bigger one at your designated stay.
- Floaters or Sandals: When you are spending your day at leisure, a good pair of sandals and floaters will help you to move freely.
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket: It’s emphasized that you need to carry proper layers so you can avoid getting cold which is why you need to carry an insulated jacket that you can put on over your other clothes.
- 1 Pair of Thermal: Thermal is a piece of garment that helps in keeping your body warm in cold temperatures. It is a necessary item that you need when traveling to cold regions.
- Outdoor Shoes: A comfortable shoe is required when traveling outdoors, especially in the mountains. They shouldn’t be chunky, instead, they should be lightweight and sturdy.
- 3 Quick Dry Tees: You must keep at least three pairs of quick dry tees so that you can wash them in between stops for proper hygiene.
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks: Cotton socks are extremely comfortable to move around in and are lightweight as well which is why you can always count on a good pair of cotton socks while traveling. However, keep in mind to change them and avoid wearing them if they are moist.
- 1 Pair of Woolen Socks: A good pair of woolen socks, especially merino, are comfortable, limit odors and provide adequate insulation from the cold so you can wear them at night.
- 1 Poncho: A poncho is an evolved form of a raincoat that provides coverage to your body as well as your bag and ensures total water protection from the rain.
- Quick-dry towel: A quick-dry towel will help in maintaining proper hygiene. It must dry quickly because the wet fabric will only increase the chance of bacterial growth.
- Gloves: Insulated gloves help in maintaining proper body heat in your hands.
- Sanitizer: Prevent the risk of infections and maintain proper hand hygiene by making sure you carry a hand sanitizer.
- Sun Cap: A lightweight sun cap with side flaps is perfect to keep your head cool and avoid sunburns on a sunny day.
- Lip Balm: Your lips can become chapped due to the harsh cold winds so it's important to keep them moisturized.
- Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+): To avoid sunburns and chafing, you need to put on sunscreen as well as cold cream.
- Water Bottle (1 Ltrs): Hydration is extremely important when it comes to traveling. Carrying a water bottle that you can refill with Himalayan water is a must.
- Bag for all your Toiletries: A bag with all your essentials including napkins, toothpaste, sanitizers, paper soap, etc should be carried in a ziplock bag.
- Personal Basic Medical Kit: Carrying a medical kit with bandages, Dettol, and medication for headaches, nausea, etc is necessary.
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses): Photochromatic glasses are specs that are designed to transform into anti-glare shades depending upon exposure to the sun. They are good when it comes to eye protection but one can also opt for clip-on glasses etc.
- Mobile charger / Power bank: Although you'll get electricity at most places, it is always advisable to carry a charged power bank in case of emergencies.
- Documents: Identification proofs like Aadhar Card, and driver's License.
- Extra Polythene: In case your clothes get wet or your garments don’t dry, you can carry them in polythene. However, make sure that all the plastic that you are carrying into the woods leaves with you. Don’t litter.
- Camera: This should be obvious. To make sure that you get to capture all the great moments from your trip. Make sure that you have enough storage and some extra batteries as well.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER IF FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THEN,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip's start date, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the trip's start date, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the TRIP, only the TRIP AMOUNT will be refunded.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given to the registered participants 12 Hours prior on WhatsApp.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case of any unavoidable circumstance.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.