- Camping is on everyone's wish list, and to fulfill that wish, I have a perfect place for you to visit. If you want to get out of the hustle-bustle of city life and get close to nature, then Igatpuri is the right place for you.
- Igatpuri is the city in the Nashik district of Maharashtra. This place is super beautiful because of its surrounding breathtaking green mountains. It is surrounded by lush greenery, mighty hills, and magnificent valleys of the western ghat. The best way to feel nature is camping amidst natural beauty. No one really knew about a camping place here, it is a really unexplored and exceptionally beautiful place. The Igatpuri camping is undiscovered because the lake and the camp area lie in a remote area.
- There is a gorgeous lake where you all can enjoy camping. Also, sightseeing is a major attraction here, and people love to view the surrounding nature, valleys, and a lot more. Besides the gorgeous lake, the campsite has a lot of beautiful scenic views to offer. You can witness the attractive valleys, calm and quiet sunrise in the morning, and peaceful sunset in the evening.
- This campsite is a breathtaking place. You can enjoy a bonfire at night, and enjoy the beautiful weather with your loved ones and make memories. Take a walk near the exceedingly clear and pure lake. In the morning, you will wake up to chirping birds and can also enjoy the sunrise sitting in your tents.
- For all the adventure lovers, it has a lot of water sports available for you. Igatpuri water sports include thrilling lake rafting, exciting kayaking, and tubing fin. You can also swim in the lakes and have a wonderful experience. People of all ages can participate in watersports activities.
- If you are visiting this place for a peaceful trip seeking silence. Then, you will love the hidden campsite in the beautiful forest surrounded by unique flora and fauna and a mesmerizing view of the sunrise and sunset. This place has less pollution because of which you can see the clear sky. You can also indulge yourself in stargazing and also view the mesmerizing city lights.
- If you love to travel, camping, adventure sports, or nature, then this little place, is the perfect destination for you.
- Cost: 1400/- per person
- Location: Igatpuri, Maharashtra 401604
- Distance from Mumbai: 125km
- Distance from Pune: 230km
- Batches: All weekends
- Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
- Check-in: 02:30 PM
- Check-out: 11:00AM
- Accommodation : Camping Tents (2/3 sharing) with mattresses, pillows and blankets
- 05-06th March 2022
- 12-13th March 2022
- 17-18th March 2020 (Holi Special Batch)
- 19-20th March 2022
- 26-27th March 2022
- First Aid.
- Beautiful Lakeview
- Pick up/ drop facilities (Paid).
- Lake rafting (boating)
- Lake kayaking
- Lake tubing fun
- Lake swimming with a life jacket ( body surfing )
- Music Speaker
- 2:30 pm: Reach campsite on your own travel (bike/car).
- 3:00 pm: Enjoy Adventure activities ( lake rafting (boating), lake kayaking, lake tubing fun, lake swimming with a life jacket (body surfing))
- 5:30 pm: Evening snacks and hot tea will be served once you freshen up. One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at the lakeside campground. Once you are settled, it's up to you how much you can enjoy nature and activities.
- The place is an all-time best for sunset and sunrise photography. One can just relax and unwind till sunset.
- After the sunset, the campsite will be lit up and one can feel the cold breeze of Igatpuri lake. And that's the time for a campfire and play games like Antakshari, Dumb Charades, etc
- 9:00 pm: Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready in the dining area. One can enjoy music on their own Bluetooth speakers
- 6:30 am: Hangover wake-up call
- 7:00 am: Awesome sunrise view
- 8:00 am: Morning tea is a must if it's a chilled morning
- 9:00 am: Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
- 10:30 am: Bye. With loads of memories and pictures!
(FOR HOLI SPECAIL BATCHES - 17-18th March& 19-20th March)
- 07:30 AM to 10:30 AM: Holi Celebration (Colours will be provided and thandai will be served)
- Night stay at Nature camp
- 1 evening snacks and Tea, 1 Dinner (Veg, Non-Veg, and Jain), & 1 breakfast.
- Lake rafting ( boating )
- Lake kayaking
- Lake tubing fun
- Lake swimming with a life jacket ( body surfing )
- Outdoor sports
- Fun games with team bonding.
- Anything not included in the inclusion
- GST (5%)
- Traveling to the campsite
- Bottled water, extra food, extra bed, etc. and any other cost which is personal in nature
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- For extra BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg) an Additional cost is to be paid directly at the Venue.
Things To Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Comfortable Footwear
- Sleepers or Floaters. (Additional)
- Water bottle (2 liters each person)
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Electoral 1 pack
- Medicine if required
- Extra Set of Clothes (As per your convenience)
- Waterproof Bag
- Torch with Extra batteries
- Extra Blankets or (Chaddar)
- Portable Mobile Charger
Things To Do:
- Bhavali Dam: In the Bhavali village, there is a large dam on the river Bham, known as the Bhavali dam. It has a height of 111.5 ft and a length of 5090ft. It has the biggest tourist attraction and is a popular place in Igatpuri. There is a famous picnic spot in this region, which attracts most people who visit to spend time with their loved ones. The Bhavali dam also has some really beautiful and praiseworthy scenic beauty which you should not miss.
- Ashoka Waterfall: Ashoka waterfall, also known as Vihigoan waterfall, is a perfectly refreshing place to visit in Igatpuri. If you want to spend some time and relax in the arms of nature then, you should visit Ashoka waterfall. Visitors can also enjoy the thrilling water rappelling, which would take around 30 minutes. This waterfall is known for its surrounding natural beauty, lush greenery, and crystal clear water.
- Vaitarna dam: Vaitarna dam was built in the Vaitarna river in the 1950s. It has the western ghats in the background, which makes the scenic beauty of the place more beautiful and praise-worthy. It is one of the most popular places in Igatpuri because of its beauty. June to October is the best time to visit the Vaitarna Dam as rains turn this place into a beautiful green carpet.
- Tringalwadi Fort: It is said that the Tringalwadi fort was built in the 10th century, which means it is a very ancient fort. It is at a height of 3000 feet, and the best part is you can trek to reach the fort. Yes, trek lovers, this place has something for you as well. It takes about 1.5 to 2 hours to reach the top and it is all worth it when you see the mesmerizing beauty from the top of the fort. You can literally view the Kulang mountains and the Kalsubai peak from the top. The beautiful view of nature and the clear sky is something that you cannot forget.
How To Reach:
- Reach Kasara station and ask us to arrange a cab for you to the campsite with the return journey. It will cost rs 2000 and can be shared among 8 people (Either your friends or other campers).
- Innova for 7 people at 10,000/- for two days, max 600kms
- We will share google location of the campsite. Drive directly to the campsite.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- The complete schedule of the event will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- No refund if canceled 9 days or less prior to the event.
- No show = No refund.
Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Akshay - 7397823876 | Mrunali - 8591837526 | Pravin - 7208620046 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733
Follow Us On:
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
1) What is the location of Igatpuri?
It is located in the Nashik district of Maharashtra.
2) What is the distance of Igatpuri from Mumbai?
It is approximately 150 km away from Mumbai.
3) What is the distance of Igatpuri from Pune?
It is approximately 250 km from Pune.
4) Is water sports safe for everyone?
Yes, water sports are safe even for beginners.