- Tirthan Valley is Called 'Himachal's Best Kept Secret, Enclosed By The Great Himalayan National Park With Flowing Rivers, Lush Green Valleys, And Lakes, Tirthan Valley Is One Of The Most Beautiful Places In Himachal. It Draws Its Name From the Tirthan River, Which Originates From The Glacier Of the Himalayas. This is An Area Of Exceptional Beauty And Mountain Scenery, Unspoiled Villages And Nature, Great Walks, And an inviting Guesthouse.
- It's The Gateway To The Spectacular, World Heritage Listed Great Himalayan National Park, 724 Pristine Square Kilometres Of Steep Sided River Va eys Mountains Reaching Right Upto The 6000m Plus Peaks Of The Great Himalayan Range, Jalori Pass, Chaini Fort, Shringa Rishi Temple, Serloskar Lake, 360 View Point Are Some Of The Places To Look Out For While Exploring The Tirthan Valley.
- Day 01: Delhi to Jibhi
- Day 02: Jibhi Local Sightseeings
- Day 03: Trek to Jalori Pass and Serolsar Lake
- Day 04: Tirthan Valley Sightseeings, Kullu Rafting - Depart for Delhi
- Day 05: Arrive in Delhi
4 Nights 5 Days 02 Jun, 09 Jun, 16 Jun, and more Jibhi, Himachal Pradesh
- May: 5, 12, 19, 26
- June: 2, 9, 16, 23, 29
- July: 7, 14, 21, 28
- August: 4, 11, 18. 25.
- September: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- October: 6, 13, 20, 27
- November: 3, 10, 17, 24
- December: 1, 8, 15
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Quad Sharing: 7,499 per person
- Triple Sharing: 7,999 per person
- Dual Sharing: 8,499 per person
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- 3AC train from Mumbai to Mumbai: 6,500/- per person
Note: Pay 4000/- to block your seats, the rest of the payment 15 days prior
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary. Swiss tents on a sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 4 meals (Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
Day 01: Delhi to Jibhi
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Start the journey from Delhi to Jibhi.
- Dinner haut (own expense)
Day 02: Jibhi Local Sightseeings
- Reach Jibhi and complete the check-in process.
- Relax for some time as you must be tired after a long journey.
- Later in the afternoon, Visit Jibhi Waterfall and Mini Thailand.
- Enjoy a bonfire and music night.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Jibhi
Day 03: Trek to Jalori Pass and Serolsar Lake
- Wake up early and enjoy the beautiful sunrise.
- Have your breakfast and leave for Jalori Pass.
- Start your trek from Jalori Pass to Serolsar lake (4KM trek) via 360deg viewpoint. The lake has a narrow walking trail lined up with thick tall trees on the outer side.
- Reach back, and enjoy a bonfire with light music.
- Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04: Tirthan Valley - Kullu
- Wake up and have your breakfast.
- Check out and leave for the Tirthan Valley Choiee waterfall trek.
- Later depart with lots of breathtaking views and everlasting memories of Tirthan Valley.
- Drive towards Kullu and enjoy river rafting (if time allows).
- Overnight journey to Delhi / Chandigarh.
Day 05: Reach Delhi
- Reach Delhi by 07:00-08:00 AM.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Nitin: 7387523876 | Pravin: 7208620046| Akshay: 7397823876
Follow Us On:
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/trekhieversofficial/
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/trekhievers/
Jibhi, Himachal Pradesh, India View on Map
Weekend Backpacking Tours
3 to 5 Days
Group Tours, Privates Tours, College Tours