About Tirthan Valley Trek
- Tirthan Valley is Called 'Himachal's Best Kept Secret, Enclosed By The Great Himalayan National Park With Flowing Rivers, Lush Green Valleys, And Lakes, Tirthan Valley Is One Of The Most Beautiful Places In Himachal. It Draws Its Name From the Tirthan River, Which Originates From The Glacier Of the Himalayas. This is An Area Of Exceptional Beauty And Mountain Scenery, Unspoiled Villages And Nature, Great Walks, And an inviting Guesthouse.
- It's The Gateway To The Spectacular, World Heritage Listed Great Himalayan National Park, 724 Pristine Square Kilometres Of Steep Sided River Va eys A Mountains Reaching Right Upto The 6000m Plus Peaks Of The Great Himalayan Range, Jalori Pass, Chaini Fort, Shringa Rishi Temple, Serloskar Lake, 360 View Point Are Some Of The Places To Look Out For While Exploring The Tirthan Valley.
- Day 01: Delhi to Jibhi
- Day 02: Jibhi Local Sightseeings
- Day 03: Trek to Jalori Pass and Serolsar Lake
- Day 04: Kullu Rafting & Paragliding and Depart for Delhi
- Day 05: Arrive in Delhi
Delhi - Delhi (Every Friday):
- November: 4, 11, 18, 25
- December: 2, 9, 16
New Year Christmas Batches: 23, 24, 29, 30
- January: 6, 13, 20, 27
- February: 3, 10, 17, 24
- March: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- April: 7, 14, 21, 28
- May: 5, 12, 19, 26
- June: 2, 9, 16, 23, 29
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
Delhi - Delhi:
- Quad Sharing: 7,299 per person
- Triple Sharing: 7,799 per person
- Dual Sharing: 8,299 per person
New Year Christmas Batches:
- 8,499/- per person
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 3,200/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 6,200/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 3,500/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 6,500/-
Note: Pay 4000/- to block your seats, the rest of the payment 15 days prior
What is included in the tour
Delhi - Delhi
- Ac traveller
- Meal (2 breakfast, 2 dinner)
- Music night
- Tour cordinater
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5% Gst
- Food while traveling by train.
- Internal travel and expenses during Delhi sightseeing on the last day
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
Day 01: Delhi to Jibhi
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Start journey from Delhi to Jibhi.
Day 02: Jibhi Local Sightseeings
- Reach jibhi in afternoon check into cottage freshen up.
- later visit jibhi waterfall mini Thailand.
- Return back to cottage
- Enjoy bonfire and music night.
- Dinner overnight stay in cottage.
Day 03: Trek to Jalori Pass and Serolsar Lake
- Wake up early morning with enthusiasm and have breakfast
- Drive to Jalori Pass
- Trek further to 360 Viewpoint and Serolsar Lake. The total trek time to and fro will be 5 hours roughly.
- Come back to Homestay/Camps and enjoy music with a bonfire
- Overnight stay and Dinner at the Homestay in Jibhi
Day 04: : Tirthan Valley - Kullu
- Wake up in morning freshen up have breakfast check out from cottage.
- Later depart for tirthan valley.
- Visit tirthan river and chhoie waterfall.
- Later depart for kullu do adventure activities rafting paraglading at your own cost.
- Later depart from delhi by evening
Day 05: Reach Delhi
- Reach Delhi by 09:00-10:00 AM.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046