- Jaisalmer: It haunts you for weeks after you return, this desert city of golden stands and strange spirits. It pulls at your heartstrings, beckons you, seduces you, making you want to go back again and again-this is Jaisalmer, often referred to as the desert jewel in Rajasthan's crown. The capital of the eponymous Rajput state, in pre-independence India, for eight hundred years it remained a significant trading post for caravans and merchants that passed through the desert laden with silk and spices on their way from Africa and Central Asia and is now forty miles away from Pakistan.
- Jodhpur: The former capital of Marwar State, Jodhpur was founded in 1459 AD by Rao Jodha who claimed to be a descendant of lord Rama. The massive fort – Mehrangarh – came first and around it grew the city of Jodhpur protected by a high stone wall with seven gates and countless bastions. A flourishing trading center of the 16th century, the fortress city of Jodhpur is now the second largest city in Rajasthan. Jodhpur is still one of the leading centers for cattle and boasts fine reminders of history – palaces, and forts. Temples, and historical monuments.
- Jodhpur Sightseeing: Jodhpur city, Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhavan Palace
- Jaisalmer Sightseeing: Jaisalmer Fort, Patwaon Ki Haveli, Jain Temple, Gadisar lake, Kuldhara village, Longewala War Memorial, and Sam Sand Dunes Camping with Rajasthani Cultural Program
- Activities: Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Boating in Gasissar Lake, Flying Fox at Mehrangarh Fort
- Delicious Rajasthani Meals, Luxurious stays, Expert Tour Guide.
- Day 01: Delhi /Mumbai - Jaisalmer
- Day 02: Arrive in Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer Sightseeing. Stay in Jaisalmer
- Day 03: Jaisalmer Sightseeing - Depart for Jodhpur. Stay in Jodhpur
- Day 04: Jodhpur Sightseeing - Depart for Mumbai
- Day 05: Reach Delhi - Mumbai/Pune/Surat.
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- October: 14
- November: 18
- December: 2, 9
- January: 6, 20
- February: 10, 24
- March: 10, 24
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Jaisalmer to Jodhpur: 7,999/- per person
- Mumbai / Pune: 9,999/- per person
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Triple Sharing: 1000/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1500/- per person
Note: Pay 4000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Mumbai to Jaipur and return via Sleeper Train. Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary. Swiss tents on a sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 4 meals (Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Activities: Desert Jeep Safari
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventure activities not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
Day 00: Delhi/Mumbai - Jaisalmer
- Take a Volvo / Train to Jaisalmer.
- Start the journey from Delhi/Mumbai to Jaisalmer.
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 12:15 PM for 22931 / BDTS JSM SFAST
- The second boarding point is Borivali station at 12:38 PM for Western line people
- People from Pune are requested to take the 07:15 AM PUNE CSMT SF SPL (02124) Train to Dadar as the train frequency from Pune to Jaisalmer is low and also has odd timings.
Day 01: Welcome to Jaisalmer
- Reach Jaisalmer in the Morning and proceed to your first sightseeing Kuldhara Village.
- In the afternoon, you will head out towards the Sam Sand Dunes Thar Desert which will welcome you in Traditional Rajasthani style.
- Check into Camps.
- Proceed to visit Longewala War Memorial.
- Experience the exotic desert by Dune Bashing over the sand dunes & enjoy Camel Ride overlooking a spectacular sunset.
- You can then enjoy the Rajasthani cultural program performed by the locals while enjoying a bonfire and an authentic Rajasthani meal.
- Overnight stay at the Desert Camp in Jaisalmer.
Day 02: Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
- Start your next day with breakfast then get ready to transfer to Jaisalmer, also known as the Golden City.
- After a filling breakfast, you will head out to explore the city further. Your first destination of the day will be the Jaisalmer Fort – a UNESCO world heritage site. The fort is also known as the Sonar Quilla by the locals. A fun fact about the fort is that a detective novel has been written based on the Jaisalmer Fort and also many movies have been filmed at the fort. Now, that’s someplace to visit.
- Fort followed by a visit to Jain Mandir – craved in yellow sandstones dedicated to Jain hermits known as Tirthankar. Later we visit Patwon ki Haweli – Palace built in the early 1800s, now a museum featuring intricate carvings, furniture, and artwork
- Then we take a blissful boat ride in Gadisar Lake surrounded by many temples, shrines, and Ghats.
- Now it is time to proceed toward the beautiful Blue City - Jodhpur.
- Take a short stopover at the Jaisalmer War Memorial, which honors the contributions and sacrifices of war heroes, and also traces the evolution of the Indian Army.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Jodhpur
Day 03: Jodhpur
- Jodhpur - THE SUN CITY is the 2nd largest city in Rajasthan.
- In the morning, we visit the Mehrangarh Fort – which stands four hundred feet above the skyline of Jodhpur. The fort is burnished in Red Sandstone and its colossal structure is surely impressive in all manners. Here we will see Moti Mahal – the largest room in the fort whose ceiling is decorated with Gold Leaves, Sea Shells, and Mirrors, Phool Mahal – The pleasure dome of the Maharajas, Sheesh Mahal – A decorative mirror palace with brightly colored paintings, Silah Khana – place where weapons were stored, Daulat Khana – treasure vault and Rang Mahal.
- Later we visit Jaswant Thada – a royal cenotaph built in white marble also known as the Taj Mahal of Marwar.
- After a lunch visit, Umaid Bhavan Palace Museum – an almost 75 years old architectural marvel now turned into a museum showcasing artistic murals, opulent miniature paintings, vintage clocks, and unusual household paraphernalia.
Day 04: Reach Mumbai/Delhi
- Today you will be heading to the Jodhpur railway station and Report at 23:35 PM JAT BDTS EXP (19028)
- Reach Mumbai/Delhi early Morning and the tour ends with Team Trekhievers.
- We wish to see you soon.
Things To Carry:
- Gears: A rucksack bag and a day pack. (Avoid Trolly Bags)
- Clothes: One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve T-shirt,1 pair of gloves, At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable),4 sets of undergarments,2 pairs of socks,A small towel, Rain jacket or a poncho
- Footwear:Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip, Flip flops/sandals
- Quick-dry towel: A quick-dry towel will help in maintaining proper hygiene. It must dry quickly because the wet fabric will only increase the chance of bacterial growth.
- Sanitizer: Prevent the risk of infections and maintain proper hand hygiene by making sure you carry a hand sanitizer.
- Sun Cap: A lightweight sun cap with side flaps is perfect to keep your head cool and avoid sunburns on a sunny day.
- Lip Balm: Your lips can become chapped due to the harsh cold winds so it's important to keep them moisturized.
- Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+): To avoid sunburns and chafing, you need to put on sunscreen as well as cold cream.
- Water Bottle (1 Ltrs): Hydration is extremely important when it comes to traveling. Carrying a water bottle that you can refill with Himalayan water is a must.
- Bag for all your Toiletries: A bag with all your essentials including napkins, toothpaste, sanitizers, paper soap, etc should be carried in a ziplock bag.
- Personal Basic Medical Kit: Carrying a medical kit with bandages, Dettol, Glucose powder, medication for headache, nausea, etc is necessary.
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses): Photochromatic glasses are specs that are designed to transform into anti-glare shades depending upon exposure to the sun. They are good when it comes to eye protection but one can also opt for clip-on glasses etc.
- Mobile charger / Power bank: Although you'll get electricity at most places, it is always advisable to carry a charged power bank in case of emergencies.
- Documents: Identification proofs like Aadhar Card, and driver's License.
- Extra Polythene: In case your clothes get wet or your garments don’t dry, you can carry them in polythene. However, make sure that all the plastic that you are carrying into the woods leaves with you. Don’t litter.
- Camera: This should be obvious. To make sure that you get to capture all the great moments from your trip. Make sure that you have enough storage and some extra batteries as well.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046