Known as Heaven on the Earth, Jammu & Kashmir is where Mother Nature has bestowed all her love. Enclosed by the Himalayas and Karakoram ranges; and festooned with verdant meadows, lush valleys, dense forests, splendid temples, this new union territory of India is a holiday destination to instantly fall in love with.
The valley of Kashmir is as rich with history and political controversy as it is with culture and natural phenomena. Sample exquisitely spiced native cuisines and festive teas, then walk off your meal along the rugged trekking routes to the north. Marvel at the famous houseboats of Srinagar and take a spiritual moment to reflect at one of the many pilgrimage sites and religious shrines that dot the region. Of course, native craftsmanship makes for excellent souvenirs—carpets and textiles are an especial shopping must.
The majestic valleys of Kashmir offer adventure opportunities like trekking and skiing. The serene destination is also famous for experiential travels in the form of either a stay at a houseboat or Shikara ride on Dal and Nigeen Lake. Nothing can beat the beauty of Jammu & Kashmir, and to believe it, one has to see it!
- Day 01: Srinagar Arrival
- Day 02: Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar
- Day 03: Srinagar - Gulmarg
- Day 04: Gulmarg - Srinagar - Pahalgam
- Day 05: Pahalgam - Srinagar
- Day 06: Srinagar - Delhi/Mumbai
Available Group Departures:
Srinagar - Srinagar
- December : 3,10,17
- January : 1,7,12,13,14,21,28
- Group of 10 & Above: 9,999/-
- Group of 6: 10,499/-
- Group of 3: 10,999/-
- Pair of 2 or Solo: 11,499/-
Note: We don't compromise on quality, we have the best hotel stay (Yes, no unhygienic camp stay) and food in the market.
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Triple Sharing: 500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1000/- per person
Note: Pay 2000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
- Tag @trekhievers and share Instagram Reels, best reel win CASHBACK of 100/-
- Group of 5Girls - WOMAN300 - All women get 300/- OFF
Day 01: Srinagar Arrival
- Welcome to the Srinagar, the Lake City. On arrival at Srinagar Airport, being your tour of Kashmir Exotica Tour'. Proceed on a city tour visiting the Shankracharya temple situated on the highest hill of Srinagar, the famous Mughal Gardens-Chashmashahi, Nishat & Shalimar. These gardens were Mughal Emperors concept of Paradise and today these are popular picnic spots. Also visit a handicraft shop where you can purchase local Hand Crafted items-Shawls, Jackets, Bed Covers, Paper Mache, Carpets & much more! In the evening leisurely stroll alongside the Dal Lake exploring the local markets
- Diner & Overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar
Day 02 : Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar
- After breakfast leave for SONMARG.
- Today you embark on a full day excursion to the picturesque 'meadow of gold’ Sonamarg. Sonamarg is last stop of Kashmir district. From here starts the territory of ladakh. Situated at an altitude of 2743 mt above sea level. The fast flowing Sindh River makes it popular for trout and masher fishing in summer. You can opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice (by your own payment).
- Drive back to Srinagar .
- Dinner & overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar
Day 03 : Srinagar - Gulmarg
- Have breakfast and checkout , Leave for GULMARG, the snow wonderland.
- In the morning drive to Gulmarg, the meadow of flowers. The route from Srinagar to Gulmarg is fascinating. You will be mesmerized by its beauty. Gulmarg is famous all over the world for Skiing and Snowboarding. During the British Raj, Gulmarg hosted the Britishers and Europeans and as such they created a European hill resort and named it Gulmarg. In Gulmarg you would be able to find European surroundings and 18-hole Golf Course and enjoy gondola cable car to appahrwhat and Kongdoori.
- Enjoy Gondola Cable Car Ride world’s highest and the Asia’s longest cable car (at your own cost). Enjoy photography, horse riding and shopping at this beautiful snow point.
- Dinner & Overnight stay in Gulmarg.
Day 04 :Gulmarg - Pahalgam
- Have breakfast and say bye to Gulmarg .
- Early in the morning leave for Pahalgam the 'valley of shepherds' which is situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from river Lidder and Sheeshnag Lake. En route visit the Awantipura ruins, an 1100 year old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and built by King Awantivarman. On arrival into Pahalgam enjoy the surrounding beauty or walk to Baisaren, which is about 2 km from Pahalgam. A small village set in pine and fir forest is pleasing and offers good view.Its Famous place for Indian Flim Industry.
- Pahalgam - Full day free at Pahalgam , you can self explore Aru valley,Betaab valley & Chandanwari by ponies or by Local car.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 05: Pahalgam - Srinagar
- After having breakfast return to Srinagar and do local sight seen of remaining Srinagar.
- Enjoy beautiful complimentary Shikara ride @ Dal Lake for 1hr. and watch the beautiful sunset.
- Houseboat Stay in Srinagar and enjoy comfortable overnight stay with Dinner.
Day 06:Srinagar - Delhi/Mumbai
- Its going to be the hardest GOODBYE to this beautiful city.
- Checkout and leave for Airport or Jammu Tawi Station.
Quad sharing room with extra beds.
Breakfast and Dinner Daily.
1hr. Shikara ride complimentary.
All Travelling through Innova inclusive of all Taxes,Fuel,Tolls,Parking,sightseeing and driver boarding & lodging.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5% Gst
- Airfare / Train Tickets to & from Srinagar.
- Personal & Medical insurance.
- Trip to Chandanwari, Aru valley,Betab Valley (Only Pahalgam Taxi Union Cabs are allowed to do these sightseeing on Direct Payment Basis)
- Tangmarg to Gulmarg Chain car.
- Trip to Thajiwas Glacier in Sonmarg ( Only Sonmarg Taxi Union cabs/Ponies are allowed to do these sightseeing on Direct Payment Basis)
- Extra Nights in Hotel.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8591837526 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Mrunali: 8591837526 | Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046