- Known as Heaven on the Earth, Jammu & Kashmir is where Mother Nature has bestowed all her love. Enclosed by the Himalayas and Karakoram ranges; and festooned with verdant meadows, lush valleys, dense forests, and splendid temples, this new union territory of India is a holiday destination to instantly fall in love with.
- The valley of Kashmir is as rich with history and political controversy as it is with culture and natural phenomena. Sample exquisitely spiced native cuisines and festive teas, then walk off your meal along the rugged trekking routes to the north. Marvel at the famous houseboats of Srinagar and take a spiritual moment to reflect on one of the many pilgrimage sites and religious shrines that dot the region. Of course, native craftsmanship makes for excellent souvenirs—carpets and textiles are a special shopping must.
- The majestic valleys of Kashmir offer adventure opportunities like trekking and skiing. The serene destination is also famous for experiential travels in the form of either a stay at a houseboat or a Shikara ride on Dal and Nigeen Lakes. Nothing can beat the beauty of Jammu & Kashmir, and to believe it, one has to see it!
- Day 01: Arrive in Srinagar - Day at Leisure, Stay in Srinagar
- Day 02: Explore Sonamarg’s beauty, Stay in Srinagar
- Day 03: Gulmarg: Go on a Gondola Cable Car Ride, Stay in Gulmarg
- Day 04: Explore the ‘Valley of Shepherds" - Pahalgam, Stay in Pahalgam
- Day 05: Back to Srinagar, Stay in Srinagar Houseboat
- Day 06: Depart from Srinagar
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Available on request
Deluxe Package (2 Star):
- Group of 12: 15,000 per person
- Group of 10: 16,000 per person
- Group of 8: 16,500 per person
- Group of 6: 17,000 per person
- Group of 4: 18,000 per person
- Pair of 2: 21,000 per person
Super Deluxe Package (3 Star):
- Group of 12: 18,000 per person
- Group of 10: 19,000 per person
- Group of 8: 19,500 per person
- Group of 6: 20,000 per person
- Group of 4: 21,000 per person
- Pair of 2: 25,000 per person
Premium Package (4 Star):
- Group of 12: 27,500 per person
- Group of 10: 28,000 per person
- Group of 8: 28,500 per person
- Group of 6: 29,000 per person
- Group of 4: 30,000 per person
- Pair of 2: 34,000 per person
- Only the Post-paid mobile connection of BSNL, Jio & Airtel works in Jammu & Kashmir.
- Flight / Train tickets can be at extra cost.
- Pay 5000/- per person to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
- In Kashmir, as per the rules below are the places we have to take Union Vehicles for sightseeing. We can book it for you on request or you can directly book and pay at the counter as well.
- Our vehicle will take you to Sonamarg. But to visit Thajiwas Glacier you will have to book a Pony/ Horse directly at Sonamarg. Approximate Pony/Horse Charges: Rs. 1500/- to Rs. 2000/- per person.
- To visit Zero Point, you have to take a Union Vehicle. This is directly payable at actual. We do not add this to the package because the trip to Zero Point depends on weather conditions. Approximately Union Cab Charges (shared cab in 5 to 6 pax): Rs. 6100/- to Rs. 7000/- per cab.
- During peak winters, vehicles do not go up to Sonamarg due to Snow.
- During peak winter/skiing season our vehicle can go up to Tanmarg only (depending on the snow) from here you will have to take a chain vehicle to reach Gulmarg. Approximately Chain Vehicle Charges (Shared between 4 to 6 pax): Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 1600/- per vehicle.
- On other days once you will reach Gulmarg, from Parking you can walk to the Gondola Cable Car Counter (1 km approx. one way) or you can opt for a Pony/ ATV on a direct payment basis. Approximate Pony/ Horse Charges: Rs. 300/ to Rs. 500/- per person Approximate ATV Charges: Rs. 1200/- to Rs. 1500/- per person
- Guide Charges IN Gulmarg: Rs. 900/-
- Gondola Cable Car Ride Charges:
- Phase 1: Rs. 740/- per person
- Phase 2: Rs. 980/- per person
- Union Vehicle to visit Aru Valley, Chandanawari & Betab Valley: Rs. 1600/- to Rs. 2500/- per vehicle (shared between 6 or 7 pax) (Cost of Union vehicle in Pahalgam varies as per the vehicle i.e., Van/ Tavera/Innova)
- Betab valley Entry fees: - Rs.100/- Per person
Other Entry Charges:
Srinagar, as you know, is famous for its lush green gardens filled with different species of flowers and plants. It’s also a great place to click pictures and sit under the shade to grab a bite. But all these gardens have an entry fee. Below mentioned are the must-visit gardens and the entry fee.
- Nishat Garden – INR 24/-
- Mughal Garden- INR 24/-
- Shalimar Garden – INR 24/-
- Badamwari - INR 24/-
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 10 meals ( Day 1 Dinner, Day 2 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 6 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Activities: Shikara Ride over Dal Lake
- Our all drivers are well trained and work as Drivers cum Guides
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Chained vehicle from Tangmarg to Gulmarg.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Visit to Ganderbal and Thajiwas Glacier.
- Visit to Aru, Chandanwari, Baisaran, and Betab valleys.
- Expenses of watersports
- Cable Car / Pony Ride in Gulmarg, Pahalgam, & Sonamarg
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
Day 01: Srinagar Arrival
- Welcome to the Srinagar, the Lake City. On arrival at Srinagar Airport, being your tour of Kashmir Exotica Tour. Proceed on a city tour visiting the Shankracharya temple situated on the highest hill of Srinagar, the famous Mughal Gardens-Chashmashahi, Nishat & Shalimar. These gardens were the Mughal Emperors' concept of Paradise and today these are popular picnic spots. Also visit a handicraft shop where you can purchase locally Hand Crafted items-Shawls, Jackets, Bed Covers, Paper Mache, Carpets & much more! In the evening leisurely stroll alongside the Dal Lake exploring the local markets
- Diner & Overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar
Day 02: Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar
- After breakfast leave for SONMARG.
- Today you embark on a full-day excursion to the picturesque 'meadow of gold’ Sonamarg. Sonamarg is the last stop of Kashmir district. From here starts the territory of ladakh. Situated at an altitude of 2743 mt above sea level. The fast flowing Sindh River makes it popular for trout and masher fishing in summer. You can opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice (by your own payment).
- Drive back to Srinagar .
- Dinner & overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar
Day 03 : Srinagar - Gulmarg
- Have breakfast and checkout , Leave for GULMARG, the snow wonderland.
- In the morning drive to Gulmarg, the meadow of flowers. The route from Srinagar to Gulmarg is fascinating. You will be mesmerized by its beauty. Gulmarg is famous all over the world for Skiing and Snowboarding. During the British Raj, Gulmarg hosted the Britishers and Europeans and as such they created a European hill resort and named it Gulmarg. In Gulmarg you would be able to find European surroundings and 18-hole Golf Course and enjoy gondola cable car to appahrwhat and Kongdoori.
- Enjoy Gondola Cable Car Ride world’s highest and the Asia’s longest cable car (at your own cost). Enjoy photography, horse riding and shopping at this beautiful snow point.
- Dinner & Overnight stay in Gulmarg.
Day 04 :Gulmarg - Pahalgam
- Have breakfast and say bye to Gulmarg .
- Early in the morning leave for Pahalgam the 'valley of shepherds' which is situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from river Lidder and Sheeshnag Lake. En route visit the Awantipura ruins, an 1100 year old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and built by King Awantivarman. On arrival into Pahalgam enjoy the surrounding beauty or walk to Baisaren, which is about 2 km from Pahalgam. A small village set in pine and fir forest is pleasing and offers good view.Its Famous place for Indian Flim Industry.
- Pahalgam - Full day free at Pahalgam , you can self explore Aru valley,Betaab valley & Chandanwari by ponies or by Local car.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 05: Pahalgam - Srinagar
- After having breakfast return to Srinagar and do local sight seen of remaining Srinagar.
- Enjoy beautiful complimentary Shikara ride @ Dal Lake for 1hr. and watch the beautiful sunset.
- Houseboat Stay in Srinagar and enjoy comfortable overnight stay with Dinner.
Day 06:Srinagar - Delhi/Mumbai
- Its going to be the hardest GOODBYE to this beautiful city.
- Checkout and leave for Airport or Jammu Tawi Station.
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046