- Kasol is a stunning village in Himachal Pradesh known for its natural beauty and breathtaking scenic views. There is a famous Manikaran temple with hot water springs in Kasol, where you can feel the calm vibes and fall in love with its beauty.
- You will get the chance to explore the Kheerganga trek, which is hands down the most adventurous trekking in Himachal Pradesh. During this 12 km long trek, you will pass through dense forest and witness the gorgeous pine trees. At Kheerganga, you will be rewarded with the beautiful Parvati Kund - a holy hot water spring, and that is what you need in the cold weather of North India.
- That's not it, this trip is taking an adventurous turn to Kullu to experience the renowned river rafting and paragliding. Rafting in the Beas river of Kullu will be a great experience for beginners as well. The adventure sport will be completely safe, as there are certified trainers. This will indeed be a lifetime experience for you.
Why Trekhievers over other Companies?
- Trekhievers is a Self Operated adventure company, i.e we manage this tour end to end on our own without compromising on the quality.
- We send a certified Trek Leader, who not only has the knowledge of mountaineering but also someone who breaks the ice and makes everyone interact and have fun.
- All our leaders have done First-Aid courses for any kind of emergency.
- We provide the best quality food and tent service at a height of 13,000 ft.
- Our food menu at Kheerganga Camp included Mutter Panner / Egg Curry / Daal Fry / Rice / Chappati / Sweet Dish.
- Complimentary Kullu trip where you can enjoy river rafting in the Beas river and Paragliding
- We also take you to the Shawl factory and dry fruits factory to buy something for your loved ones.
- Kasol: Kasol Market, Parvati River, Chalal Village, Cafes Hopping
- Manikaran: Manikaran Gurudwara, Shiva Temple, Hot Water Spring
- Kheerganga: Parvati Kund, Kartikeya Temple, Rudranaag Waterfall, Rudranaag Temple
- Day 01: Delhi to Kasol
- Day 02: Chalal Hike, Kasol Cafe Hoping
- Day 03: Kheerganga Trek
- Day 04: Kheerganga - Manikaran Gurudwara - Depart for Delhi
- Day 05: Arrive in Delhi
- October: 7, 14, 21, 28
- November: 4, 11, 18, 25
- December: 2, 9, 16
Christmas, New Batches: 23, 24, 25, 29, 30, 31 (1000/- extra)
- March: 17, 24, 31
- April: 7, 14, 21, 28
- May: 5, 12, 19, 26
- June: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- July: 7, 14, 21, 28
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Kasol to Kasol: 3,999/- each
- Delhi to Delhi: 6,499/- each
- Group of 10: 6,499/- each
- Group of 6: 6,999/- each
- Group of 4: 7,499/- each
- Pair of 2 or Solo: 7,999/- each
Note: We don't compromise on quality, we have the best stay and food in the market.
For group discounts, 7387523876
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Triple Sharing: 500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 3,000/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 6,000/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 3,000/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 6,200/-
Note: Pay 4000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary. Swiss tents on a sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 4 meals (Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
Day 00: Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 10:30 AM
- People from Pune are requested to take the 07:15 AM PUNE CSMT SF SPL (02124) Train to Dadar as the train frequency from Pune to Delhi is low and also has odd timings.
- The second boarding point is Borivali station at 11:00 AM for Western line people
Day 01: Delhi to Kasol
- Reach Delhi at 11:00 AM
- Take a bus to Majnu Ka Tilla or take Delhi Darshan Cab
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start the journey from Delhi to Kasol.
Day 02: Kasol - Chalal
- Reach Kasol by evening and check-in.
- Self-explore Kasol Market, Riverside walk to Chalal
- Explore the various Israeli vintage cafes over there and try delicious Israeli food. The second way to spend the day is by sitting by the Parvati valley and enjoying the sight of nature to the fullest.
- Go for the hike to Chalal village in the evening. There also you would get beautiful views of the Parvati valley and the day will be a beautiful one.
- Dinner at Campsite/Hotel.
Day 03: Kasol - Barshaini - Kheerganga
- Wake up early in the morning.
- After having breakfast depart for Barshaini.
- Arrive at Barshaini, and start your Trek to Kheerganga.
- Enjoy your walk in the heart of beautiful Parvati Valley.
- Camping under the stars followed by bonfire dinner and sleep.
Day 04: Kheerganga - Barshaini - Manikaran - Kasol - Delhi
- Wake up early in the morning and have breakfast.
- Trek back to Barshaini and visit Manikaran Gurudwara Sahib.
- You can explore the Kasol market before we start our journey back to Delhi.
- 00:06 PM bus to Delhi
- Overnight travel to Delhi.
Day 05: Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Delhi by 08:00-09:00 AM.
- Take a cab, or auto to New Delhi Station, or H NIZAMUDDIN
- Board Train 02780 from H NIZAMUDDIN @ 02:50 PM and travel overnight to Pune
- Board Train 02926 from New Delhi @ 04:25 PM and travel overnight to Mumbai
Day 06: Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Bandra by 03:00 PM
- Reach Pune by 04:00 PM
Things To Carry:
- Day backpack (20 – 30 Ltrs): When you are on a local sightseeing tour, you are required to carry only a few necessary items and for that, you need a day backpack as you will leave your bigger one at your designated stay.
- Floaters or Sandals: When you are spending your day at leisure, a good pair of sandals and floaters will help you to move freely.
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket: It’s emphasized that you need to carry proper layers so you can avoid getting cold which is why you need to carry an insulated jacket that you can put on over your other clothes.
- 1 Pair of Thermal: Thermal is a piece of garment that helps in keeping your body warm in cold temperatures. It is a necessary item that you need when traveling to cold regions.
- Outdoor Shoes: A comfortable shoe is required when traveling outdoors, especially in the mountains. They shouldn’t be chunky, instead, they should be lightweight and sturdy.
- 3 Quick Dry Tees: You must keep at least three pairs of quick dry tees so that you can wash them in between stops for proper hygiene.
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks: Cotton socks are extremely comfortable to move around in and are lightweight as well which is why you can always count on a good pair of cotton socks while traveling. However, keep in mind to change them and avoid wearing them if they are moist.
- 1 Pair of Woolen Socks: A good pair of woolen socks, especially merino, are comfortable, limit odors and provide adequate insulation from the cold so you can wear them at night.
- 1 Poncho: A poncho is an evolved form of a raincoat that provides coverage to your body as well as your bag and ensures total water protection from the rain.
- Quick-dry towel: A quick-dry towel will help in maintaining proper hygiene. It must dry quickly because the wet fabric will only increase the chance of bacterial growth.
- Gloves: Insulated gloves help in maintaining proper body heat in your hands.
- Sanitizer: Prevent the risk of infections and maintain proper hand hygiene by making sure you carry a hand sanitizer.
- Sun Cap: A lightweight sun cap with side flaps is perfect to keep your head cool and avoid sunburns on a sunny day.
- Lip Balm: Your lips can become chapped due to the harsh cold winds so it's important to keep them moisturized.
- Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+): To avoid sunburns and chafing, you need to put on sunscreen as well as cold cream.
- Water Bottle (1 Ltrs): Hydration is extremely important when it comes to traveling. Carrying a water bottle that you can refill with Himalayan water is a must.
- Bag for all your Toiletries: A bag with all your essentials including napkins, toothpaste, sanitizers, paper soap, etc should be carried in a ziplock bag.
- Personal Basic Medical Kit: Carrying a medical kit with bandages, Dettol, and medication for headaches, nausea, etc is necessary.
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses): Photochromatic glasses are specs that are designed to transform into anti-glare shades depending upon exposure to the sun. They are good when it comes to eye protection but one can also opt for clip-on glasses etc.
- Mobile charger / Power bank: Although you'll get electricity at most places, it is always advisable to carry a charged power bank in case of emergencies.
- Documents: Identification proofs like Aadhar Card, and driver's License.
- Extra Polythene: In case your clothes get wet or your garments don’t dry, you can carry them in polythene. However, make sure that all the plastic that you are carrying into the woods leaves with you. Don’t litter.
- Camera: This should be obvious. To make sure that you get to capture all the great moments from your trip. Make sure that you have enough storage and some extra batteries as well.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046