Ladakh, the majestic cold desert in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir boasts one of the most beautiful landscapes on earth. Whether you want to see the historical Buddhist monasteries and the high-altitude passes or go on some very difficult treks, Ladakh will give you the opportunity to do just what you want, on one single tour. Being the monastic land it is, Ladakh provides you with an exciting opportunity to have a glimpse of the serene lifestyle and the indigenous culture of Indo-Tibetans. With the Pangong Tso, Nubra Valley, Hemis, or Khardung La, you can explore this barren beauty in clear sight. Along with the tall mountains, local food, and colorful surroundings, Ladakh represents a picture-perfect landscape that helps you relax and have a memorable vacation.
- Leh Sightseeing: Sangam Site, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill, The Hall of Fame, Shanti Stupa.
- Khardung La Pass: Highest Motorable Roads in the World.
- Hunder: Famous for Sand Dunes and Bactrian Camels
- Nubra Valley: Enjoy the Double Hump Bactrian Camel Safari, ATV rides, and Zipline
- Turtuk: Last village of India on the Indo-Pak border
- Pangong Tso Lake: The highest Salt Water Lake. (3 Idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan were shot here)
- Diskit Monastery: 100ft Tall Colorful Statue of Buddha.
- Chang La Pass: Among the Highest Passes in the World
- Shey Palace: 12-meter-tall gold-gilded Statue of Buddha
- Rancho School: The famous school from the 3 Idiots
- Thiksey Monastery: Largest Monastery in Central Ladakh.
- Day 1: Delhi to Manali | Overnight Journey
- Day 2 : Manali Arrival
- Day 3: Manali to Sarchu (200 Kms, 8 Hrs Drive Approx)
- Day 4: Sarchu to Leh (250 Kms, 8 Hrs Drive Approx)
- Day 5: Leh to Nubra Valley (162 Kms, 6 Hrs Drive Approx)
- Day 6: Nubra Valley to Turtuk (170 Kms, 6 Hrs Drive Approx) | Back to Nubra
- Day 7 : Nubra Valley to Pangong (280 Kms, 8 Hrs Drive Approx)
- Day 8: Pangong to Leh (230 Kms, 7 Hrs Drive Approx)
- Day 9: Leh to Kargil (216 Kms, 6 Hrs Drive Approx)
- Day 10: Kargil to Srinagar via Dras (210 Kms, 7 Hrs Drive Approx)
- Day 11: Departure from Srinagar | Tour Ends
- June: 8, 22
- July: 6, 20
- August: 3, 12, 17, 31
- September: 14
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Triple Occupancy: 38,000
- Double Occupancy: 41,000
- Dual Ride: 28,000 (Triple Occupancy)
- Dual Ride: 31,000 (Double Occupancy)
- Solo Ride: 37,000 (Triple Occupancy)
- Solo Ride: 40,000 (Double Occupancy)
- Dual Ride: 41,000 (Triple Occupancy)
- Dual Ride: 44,000 (Double Occupancy)
- Solo Ride: 54,000 (Triple Occupancy)
- Solo Ride: 57,000 (Double Occupancy)
What is included in the tour
- Transportation in Tempo Traveller from Manali to Srinagar
- Pick up and drop to a houseboat in Shikara in Srinagar.
- AC Volvo Bus from Manali to Delhi
- Himalayan BS6 Bike - For those who opt for a Himalayan bike as a mode of transport
- Bike Rent with Fuel from Sarchu to Srinagar
- Transportation from Manali to Sarchu (For Bikers).
- Accommodation on a Triple sharing basis as per itinerary. The cost for double sharing will differ.
- Meal Plan: MAP Plan (Total 18 Meals - 1 Meal on Day 2 (D) + 2 Meals on Day 3 (B+D) + 2 Meals on Day 4 (B+D) + 2 Meals on Day 5 (B+D) + 2 Meals on Day 6 (B+D) + 2 Meals on Day 7 (B+D) + 2 Meals on Day 8 (B+D) + 2 Meals on Day 9 (B+D) + 2 Meals on Day 10 (B+D) + 1 Meal on Day 11 (B))
- The trip Lead will be present at all times during the tour.
- Backup Vehicle, Mechanical Support, and Inner Line Permits
- First Aid Kits, Oxygen Cylinders, Oximeter
- Riding Gears: Knee guard, Elbow guard, Helmet.
- Note: Due to comfort and safety reasons, we recommend you all carry your own helmets for the ride. The helmets which we provide are of standard size so there can be some discrepancies regarding the sizes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Shikara rides for any purpose except for pick up and drop off. (Only 2 times)
- Any additional expenses such as personal nature.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delay in travel.
- Cost Of Any Spare Part Which Will Be Used Due To The Accidental Damage Incurred When The Motorbike Is In the Rider’s Possession.
- Cost Incurred To Transfer Or Tow The Motorbike In Case It Is Dropped On The Way.
- Vehicle Servicing Or Maintenance Cost
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions” or any type of transportation from Manali or Srinagar.
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Landslides, Roadblocks, and other natural calamities.
- Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost and security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 5,000/-. As per the deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip if there is no damage or spare parts required. The refund would be credited after 7 business days)
- Any other services not specified above in inclusions.
- The group will assemble at the pick-up point by 7 PM (tentative) in the evening.
- We'll meet the trip captains and a small tour briefing session will be conducted.
- We will begin our overnight journey to Manali.
Note: The pick-up point would be Majnu Ka Tila (tentative).
- Upon our arrival in Manali, we'll check in to our designated hotels.
- The rest of the day is at leisure. Travelers are advised to indulge in cafe hopping, handicraft shopping, etc.
- Dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Manali.
- After early morning breakfast, we will head towards Sarchu while traversing through the iconic Atal Tunnel and Baralacha La (15,910 ft.).
- En route, we’ll also make a pit stop at Deepak Tal which is a pristine lake in the Himalayas. We’ll also be traversing the Zing Zing Bar as well as Suraj Tal which is yet another high-altitude lake.
- In the evening, we will indulge in some group bonding activities followed by dinner and an overnight stay in Sarchu.
Highlights of the day: Atal Tunnel, Sissu Valley, Keylong, Jispa, Darcha, Deepak Tal, Zing Zing Bar, Suraj Tal, Baralacha La.
- Post breakfast, the bikers will get their allotted bikes and start their ride.
- En route, we’ll be traversing three iconic high-altitude passes which are Nakee La (15,547 ft), Lachung La (16,600 ft), and Tanglang La (17,480 ft)
- We’ll also be riding through the enthralling Gata Loops which consists of 21 hairpin bends on the Manali Leh Highway.
- We’ll also be traversing the iconic More Plains which is an aesthetic 40 Kilometer stretch of land & Upshi which is a tiny Ladakhi hamlet.
- Lastly, we'll visit the Shanti Stupa which is known for its beautiful white dome shape, statues, and intricate carvings.
- In the evening, we’ll check into our designated hotel. Dinner was followed by an overnight stay in Leh.
- Highlights of the day: Gata Loops, Nakee La, Lachung La, Pang, More Plains, Tanglang La, Upshi, Shanti Stupa.
- En route, we will make a pit stop for getting snacks at one of the Highest Motorable Roads in the World, Khardung La (18,380 ft)
- Upon reaching Nubra Valley, we’ll check into our campsite.
- In the evening, travelers can indulge in a Double Hump Bactrian Camel ride, ATV rides, and more. (on personal expense)
- Dinner will be served followed by an overnight stay in Nubra Valley.
- Highlights of the day: Khardung La, Hunder, Nubra Valley.
- After breakfast, We'll be heading out to Turtuk which is the last village of India on the Indo-Pak border renowned for its apricots.
- Upon our arrival in Turtuk, we’ll spend some time exploring the beautiful village.
- We'll head back to Nubra by the evening where we'll have dinner followed by an overnight stay.
Highlights of the day: Turtuk
- Post-breakfast, we’ll check out from our campsite and head towards Pangong Lake.
- En route, we will visit the Diskit Monastery, popular for the 100ft tall colorful statue of Buddha.
- After paying our reverence at the monastery, we will resume our journey towards Pangong, the iconic lake that has gained popularity ever since featuring in the Bollywood blockbuster movies like 3 Idiots and Jab tak hai Jaan.
- Upon reaching Pangong, we will check in to our cottages where we will have dinner followed by an overnight stay.
Highlights of the day: Diskit Monastery, Pangong Lake.
- After spending a night under the starry skies and waking up to the beautiful view of Pangong Lake, we will have breakfast early in the morning.
- Traversing through Chang La (17,586 ft), which is one of the highest passes in the world, we will head back to Leh.
- En route, we will visit the Shey Palace which is popular for its 12-meter-tall gold-gilded statue of Buddha. We will also pay our respects at Thiksey Monastery, which is the largest Monastery in Central Ladakh.
- Upon reaching Leh, we will check into our designated hotel where we will have dinner and spend the night.
- Highlights of the day: Chang La, Shey Palace, Thiksey Monastery.
Note: Visiting Shey Palace and Thiksey Monastery is subject to time.
- Post breakfast, we will begin our journey from Leh to Kargil.
- En route, We’ll visit the Sangam site in the Leh region where the Zanskar River meets the Indus River to form a beautiful confluence followed by a visit to The Hall of Fame which is a war memorial maintained by the Indian Army.
- We’ll also visit Magnetic Hill which is an anti-gravity hill and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and will be traversing Lamayuru-Hills/ Monastery which is one of the oldest and largest Gompas in Ladakh as well as Fotula Pass (13,479 ft.),
- Lastly, we will be traversing through Namika La (12,198 ft.) which is one of the highest passes between Kargil and Leh.
- Upon reaching Kargil, we’ll check in to our designated hotel.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Kargil.
- Highlights of the day: Hall of Fame, Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Sangam, Lamayuru, Fotu La, Namika La,
- After early morning breakfast, we will head towards Srinagar.
- Traversing the cold trails of Dras, which is known as the Gateway to Ladakh, we’ll also visit the Kargil War Memorial which commemorates the 1999 Kargil War between India and Pakistan.
- En route, we will make a brief stop at the iconic Zojila Pass (11,649 Ft.)
- Upon reaching Srinagar, we’ll check into our houseboats. Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Srinagar.
- Highlights of the day: Kargil War memorial, Zojila pass.
- Post breakfast, we’ll check out of our houseboats. The group will disband and go their separate ways with fond memories of the trip.
- End of tour.
Note: Book your return flights/trains for this day after consulting with your designated travel consultant
Things to carry:
- Day backpack (20 – 30 Ltrs): When you are on a local sightseeing tour, you are required to carry only a few necessary items and for that, you need a day backpack as you will leave your bigger one at your designated stay.
- Floaters or Sandals: When you are spending your day at leisure, a good pair of sandals and floaters will help you to move freely.
- Biking Apparel: Riding Jacket, Riding Shoes, Riding Gloves for Bikers, Riding Buff.
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket: It’s emphasized that you need to carry proper layers so you can avoid getting cold which is why you need to carry an insulated jacket that you can put on over your other clothes.
- 1 Pair of Thermal: Thermal is a piece of garment that helps in keeping your body warm in cold temperatures. It is a necessary item that you need when traveling to cold regions.
- Outdoor Shoes: A comfortable shoe is required when traveling outdoors, especially in the mountains. They shouldn’t be chunky, instead, they should be lightweight and sturdy.
- 3 Quick Dry Tees: You must keep at least three pairs of quick dry tees so that you can wash them in between stops for proper hygiene.
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks: Cotton socks are extremely comfortable to move around in and are lightweight as well which is why you can always count on a good pair of cotton socks while trekking. However, keep in mind to change them and avoid wearing them when they are wet.
- 1 Pair of Woolen Socks: A good pair of woolen socks, especially merino, are comfortable, limit odors and provide adequate insulation from the cold so you can wear them at night.
- 1 Poncho: A poncho is an evolved form of a raincoat that provides coverage to your body as well as your bag and ensures total water protection from the rain.
- Quick-dry towel: A quick-dry towel will help in maintaining proper hygiene. It must dry quickly because the wet fabric will only increase the chance of bacterial growth.
- Gloves: Insulated gloves help in maintaining proper body heat in your hands.
- Sanitizer: Prevent the risk of infections and maintain proper hand hygiene by making sure you carry a hand sanitizer.
- Sun Cap: A lightweight sun cap with side flaps is perfect to keep your head cool and avoid sunburns on a sunny day.
- Lip Balm: Your lips can become chapped due to the harsh cold winds so it's important to keep them moisturized.
- Cold Cream & SunScreen (SPF 40+): To avoid sunburns and chafing, you need to put on sunscreen as well as cold cream.
- Water Bottle 1 Ltr.: Hydration is extremely important when it comes to traveling. Carrying a water bottle that you can refill with Himalayan water is a must.
- Bag for all your Toiletries: A bag with all your essentials including napkins, toothpaste, sanitizers, paper soap, etc should be carried in a ziplock bag.
- Personal Basic Medical Kit: Carrying a medical kit with bandages, Dettol, and medication for headaches, nausea, etc is necessary.
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses): Photochromatic glasses are specs that are designed to transform into anti-glare shades depending upon exposure to the sun. They are good when it comes to eye protection but one can also opt for clip-on glasses etc.
- Mobile charger / Power bank: Although you'll get electricity at most places, it is always advisable to carry a charged power bank in case of emergencies.
- Documents: Identification proofs like Aadhar Card, and driver's License.
- Travel Laundry Bag: In case your clothes get wet or your garments don’t dry, you can carry them in the bag and keep them separate from your dry clothes.
- Camera: This should be obvious. To make sure that you get to capture all the great moments from your trip. Make sure that you have enough storage and some extra batteries as well.
Things To Know:
- Connectivity: Only postpaid sims work in Ladakh. A BSNL postpaid connection would be perfect for your Ladakh tour. However, you can also buy a SIM in Leh itself by showing your passport or voter ID card. Note that the SIM would only work in Ladakh.
- Directions: It is important to make sure that you always have a reliable platform when it comes to navigating directions. Make sure you download Offline Maps before going to Ladakh so you never lose your way.
- Buffer day: Make sure you add a buffer day in your itinerary to help acclimatize your body to the change in altitude and weather to avoid symptoms of AMS when you plan your Ladakh tour.
- Precautions: Not many people know this but the chances of you getting dizzy and nauseous are the highest when you’re traversing through any of the high passes. Make sure you cover your ears when you come across a mountain pass to avoid any discomfort when on a Ladakh tour.
- Guidelines: Every traveler has to carry a negative RTPCR report with them. The report shouldn’t be older than 72 hours. In case, you’re not carrying your test reports then you’ll have to take the test as mandated by the authorities. However, this rule doesn’t apply to double-vaccinated individuals who just have to procure their vaccination certificate when necessary.
- Safety: Ladakh is one of the safest places in India specially for women. The cultural belief in equality between men and women is extremely predominant in the region. The locals are simple people who lead their lives and the crime rates are extremely low as well. The local police is always patrolling ensuring that the roads are safe. You can be assured of your safety and can even rely on locals in case of emergencies.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 15% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 30-21 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 20-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 14-0 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
Nitin: 7387523876 | Pravin: 7208620046 | Akshay: 7397823876