Ladakh, the majestic cold desert situated in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir boasts of one of the most beautiful landscapes on earth. Whether you want to see the historical Buddhist monasteries and the high-altitude passes, or go on some very difficult treks, Ladakh will give you the opportunity to do just what you want, on one single tour. Being the monastic land it is, Ladakh provides you with an exciting opportunity to have a glimpse of the serene lifestyle and the indigenous culture of Indo-Tibetans. With the Pangong Tso, Nubra Valley, Hemis, or Khardung La, you can explore this barren beauty in clear sight. Along with the tall mountains, local food, and colorful surroundings, Ladakh represents a picture-perfect landscape that helps you relax and have a memorable vacation.
- Day 01: Delhi-Manali.-Overnight at Volvo bus
- Day 02: Arrive in Manali and Manali-city tour
- Day 03: Manali to Jispa
- Day 04 : Jispa To Sarchu Via Baralacha-la
- Day 05: Sarchu to Leh
- Day 06 : Leh to Nubra Valley
- Day 07: Nubra–Turtuk-Nubra
- Day 08: NubraValley –Pangong
- Day 09: Pangong Lake to Leh
- Day 10: Leh to Kargil
- Day 11: Kargil to Srinagar
- Day 12: Departure from Srinagar.
Best times to visit: May, June, July, August
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
Delhi to Delhi :
- Tempo Traveller: 32,000/- per person
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Dual Sharing Rooms / Tents: 2000/-
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 3,000/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 6,000/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 3,000/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 6,200/-
Day 01: Delhi-Manali.-Overnight at Volvo bus
- Reach Delhi at 11:00 AM
- Take a bus to Majnu Ka Tilla or take Delhi Darshan Cab
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Manali.
Day 02: Arrive in Manali and Manali-city tour
- After arriving at Manali, get welcomed by our representative in a traditional way
- Later get transferred to the hotel in a sanitized vehicle with a welcome drink at the time of
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the hotel, while enjoying the beauty of the valley from the hotel
One can also visit Solang Valley and try out different adventurous sports activities like
paragliding, Snow Scooter, Cable Car Ropeway, Skiing, and many more fun activities
- Meet your bikes in the evening
- Later, visit Mall Road, Hadimba temple, and old Manali
- Enjoy your lip-smacking dinner at the hotel
- Overnight stay in Hotel in Manali
Day 03: Manali to Jispa
- After breakfast, start your journey towards Jispa crossing Rohtang pass.
- The picturesque vistas of Rohtang attract photography lovers from all over the country every
- The clear blue skies, pristine snow, and the magnificent Himalayas which is so spectacular that
it has been featured in many Bollywood blockbusters ranging from Jab We Met to Yeh Jawani
- Move ahead for Keylong – the laid-back region where natural beauty remains untouched in its
most pristine form.
- Explore the lush green Bhaga valley, and then head over to Jispa.
- Located right next to the Chandra River, Jispa is truly rich in fascinating trails and lush green
- Check in to the camp in Jispa and enjoy evening tea with snacks.
- Overnight stay at camps in Jispa
Day 04 : Jispa To Sarchu Via Baralacha-la
- After breakfast depart towards Sarchu.
- Explore this picturesque Himalayan village, before moving on to Zingzing Bar – one of the highest
roadside bars in the world.
- Your next stop is Baralacha La. Standing at 16000 feet, you can enjoy the confluence of the 3 valleys.
- Enjoy your lunch at Bharatpur tent colony.
- Reach Sarchu in the afternoon & enjoy a bunch of exciting activities organized by the operator.
- Enjoy your lip-smacking dinner
- Overnight stay in a camp in Sarchu
Day 05: Sarchu to Leh
- After breakfast, start your journey towards Leh.
- Enjoy the ride through Gata Loops which is a series of 21 hairpin bends that leads to
the top of one of the highest motorable passes in the Ladakh region is Nakee La.
- Stop at places like Nakeela River, and Lachung La.
- Have lunch at Pang or the nearby area.
- Reach Leh by evening, take a rest and get ready to roam around the Leh city area.
- Indulge in a lip-smacking dinner in the hotel
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh
Day 06 : Leh to Nubra Valley
- Post Breakfast we will head towards Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass which is approx
- Dinner and Night Stay at Night.
- After having a healthy breakfast in the morning, get ready for the ultimate
- This journey will take you through some of the highest passes in the world and
will greet you with the ever-changing views of the barren land.
- Take a stopover at the cafe on Khardung-La Pass, the world's highest all-season
motorable road and soak in the views as you will feel like on top of the world.
- As you descend from Khardung-la, experience a change in landscape from the
barren cold desert to the white sand desert as you enter the Nubra Valley full
of Nubra Sand Dunes.
- If time permits, visit the oldest and the largest monastery in Ladakh, the
Diskit Monastery also houses a large Buddha statue.
- Enjoy the exquisite double-humped Bactrian Camel Ride, exclusively found in
this region, as this region was a part of the famous silk route.
- Later enjoy camping with a bonfire under the sky full of stars.
- Overnight stay at the campsite in Nubra Valley.
Day 08 : NubraValley –Pangong
- Post breakfast we will head toward the most famous Pangong
lake which is approx. 175KM.
- The time changing landscape is what captures the beauty at
- Dinner and night stay at Tents.
Day 09 : Pangong Lake to Leh
- Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake view and have a delicious breakfast.
- As you mark your way back to Leh, take a small stopover at the Chang-la Pass, which is one
of the highest mountain passes in the world.
- You can also visit the Chang-la Cafe, located just on the Changla Pass.
- Visit the Changla Baba Temple on top, after which the pass got its name and is believed to be
the guardian of the people visiting Chang La.
- Further, visit the Druk Padma School, famed for the movie ‘3 Idiots’ as the site where the last
the scene was shot.
- One can also visit the beautifully structured Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace en route, if
- Upon reaching Leh, rest for some time followed by dinner at the hotel.
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
Day 10: Leh to Kargil
- Wake up to a beautiful morning in the mountains and have a hearty
- Get ready for an adventurous drive to 'Sham Valley', which is beautifully
nestled around the Srinagar - Leh highway.
- Start off the sightseeing by paying homage to the martyrs of the Indo-Pak War
at the Hall of Fame.
- Enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and know the story behind
the construction of this Gurudwara by the army.
- Another interesting place to visit today is Magnetic Hill, a small stretch of the road that defies the law of gravity.
- Visit Indus Sangam Viewpoint to watch the confluence of Zanskar and Indus Rivers.
- Pass through the Lamayuru Village and experience a change in the landscape
that appears to have a moon-like surface.
- Visit Basgo Palace and monastery that is perched on a steep hill to give an
impression of huge anthills emerging from the ground.
- Reach Kargil in the evening and call it a day.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Kargil.
Day 11: Kargil to Srinagar
- After breakfast, we ride to the Kargil war memorial at Drass.
- After spending quality time there, we will ride to Srinagar crossing mighty Zojila.
- En route a short break at Sonamarg (As per time permits).
- And arrived at Srinagar Hotel by late evening.
- Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 12: Departure from Srinagar.
- In the morning, drop you at the Airport. (Only one vehicle provides for an entire group – if flight timings are different clients have to adjust with each other or have to pay an additional cost for drop)
- Delhi to Srinagar AC Bus.
- Assistance on arrival at Delhi.
- Accommodation on a Triple/Double sharing basis in Hotels/camps.
- MAP Meal Plan (10 Breakfast & 10 Dinner)
- Oxygen Cylinder for High Altitude Tour (Nubra-Pangong-Tso Moriri Only)
- Inner-line Permit for the restricted area (Only Indian citizens)
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Any kind of personal expenses, optional tours, insurance, laundry
- Adventure activity costs (Pony Ride, Camel Safari, Rafting, paragliding, etc)
- Costs incidental to any changes in the itinerary due to bad weather or natural calamities that are beyond our control.
Things to carry:
Documents to carry:
- Government ID Proof
- Driving License
- 2 Passport size photos
- Windcheater & Raincoat
- Heavy thick jacket/down jacket
- Hand Gloves
- Comfortable clothes (Full sleeves shirts & full Trek pants - 3 to 5 pairs)
- Dry-fit clothes
Head and skin Protection:
- Cap / Sun hat
- Balaclava/ Woolen cap
- UV protected Sunglasses
- Sunscreen (SPF 40 and above)
- Lip balm
- Cold cream
- Sports shoes
- Above ankle length waterproof shoes
- Sandals or Flip-flops
- Socks (3 to 4 pairs)
- Woolen socks (2 pairs)
- Camera & Kit (Optional)
- Mobile chargers
- Power bank
- Personal medicine ( If any )
- One strip of Diamox
- Headache, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Glucose powder
- Liquid cash
- 50-60L Backpack & A small day backpack
- Reusable Water bottle - 2Ltr
- Dry snacks, ORS, dry fruits, chocolates, Nutri bars, etc.
Use your garbage bag or properly dispose of used wet tissues and napkins. Do not litter wet tissues and sanitary napkins in the mountains as well as in other public areas.
Tip: While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry a few extra plastic bags for wet clothes.
Note 1: We need not carry backpacks with us. You can keep your luggage in one of our backup vehicles and carry only a small day backpack with you during the ride.
Note 2: Only postpaid numbers will work in the Leh region.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046