- Triund trek is a short and easy trek to the Himalayas, which makes it an ideal weekend trip for beginners. The trek starts from Mcleodganj. The town of Mcleodganj provides a grand opportunity to experience the vibrant Tibetan culture. The trek takes you to the monasteries, and prayer flags and you get a glimpse of Buddhism. Triund is at an altitude of 2880m and offers fascinating views of Dhauladhar Valley on one side and Kangra valley on the other side.
- Triund is a large land of green pastures and is known as the crown gem of Dharamshala. The trail passes through the Bhagsu waterfall, many small gushing streams, and dense forests of pine, oak, and deodar. The Triund Trek provides many breathtaking views of floating clouds, and pristine mountains, which makes it one of the best camping places in India. Such camping trips make all the time and effort spent worth it.
- Dharamshala: Kangra Fort, Cricket Stadium, Tea Garden, Dalai Lama Monastery, Bhagsu nag Waterfall, and St. John Church
- Triund Sunset Trek and Camping
- Bir: Bir Paragliding, Bir Monastery, and Bir Market
Departure Dates from Delhi :
- November: 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25
- December: 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16
- January: 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27
- Delhi: 10,999/- per person
Ad-on (per person):
- Triple Sharing: 1500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 3000/- per person
Note: You can book your seat at just Rs. 5000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
- Day 1: Delhi To McLeod Ganj
- Day 2: Arrival in McLeod Ganj | Local Sightseeing
- Day 3: Trek to Triund
- Day 4: Drive from McLeod Ganj to Bir
- Day 5: Bir Sightseeing. Departure to Delhi
- Day 6: Delhi Arrival
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary. Swiss tents on a sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 6 meals (Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventure activities.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- The group assembles at the pickup point at 7 PM.
- We'll meet the team captains and a small tour briefing would also be conducted.
- After which, we’ll head out on an overnight journey to McLeod Ganj which is a vibrant town nestled in Himachal Pradesh known for its rich Tibetan Culture.
Note: The pickup point for the journey would be Majnu Ka Tila Bus Stand/ ISBT Kashmere Gate/ RK Ashram Metro Station.
- You will reach Mcleodganj in the morning, and check in at the campsite.
- After breakfast, you can head out for some local sightseeing in Mcleodganj.
- You will visit the Namgyal Monastery, Bhagsu Waterfall, and Bhagsunath temple.
- In the evening you will explore the local market here and do some shopping.
- You can also check out the cafes, some of which serve great Tibetan cuisine.
- You will come back to your campsite, have your dinner overnight stay at the Hotel.
- You will start your day early with some sumptuous breakfast and then start your Triund trek.
- The Triund trek starts from Mcleodganj and takes around 3-4 hours one way generally.
- At an elevation of 9432 ft, the Triund Top offers stunning views of the entire Kangra Valley. The trail is adorned with pine trees and stretches up to an expanse of lush green grassland. We will be spending the night under the blanket of stars overlooking the mighty Dhauladhars.
- You will witness the spectacular sunset from the Triund peak against the backdrop of the Himalayan mountains.
- Dinner and overnight stay near Triund.
- After early morning breakfast, we will check out from our campsite and descend down to Mcleodganj. Post arrival at Mcleodganj we will head towards Bir which is situated at an elevation of 5,003 ft and is popularly known as the Paragliding Capital of India.
- En route, we'd be traversing through Dharamshala which is the humble abode of the Dalai Lama. We will also visit the Dharamshala Stadium.
- Upon our arrival in Bir, we'll check into the hotel. In the evening, we'll head towards Billing which is the take-off point for paragliding where Bir is the landing site. Collectively they provide the perfect opportunity for a paragliding session.
- After our Paragliding session in Bir Billing, we will return to our designated stays.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Bir.
- After early morning breakfast, we'll check out of our hotel in Bir and head towards a local sightseeing tour where we'd visit the Sherabling Monastery which is one of the oldest monasteries in Bir.
- Afterward, we'll visit the sparkling Bir Waterfall. We will also indulge in Cafe Hopping and explore the arrays of cafes that Bir has to offer.
- In the evening, we'll board an overnight bus to Delhi.
- Reach Delhi by 08:00 - 09:00 AM.
Things To Carry:
- Day backpack (20 – 30 Ltrs): When you are on a local sightseeing tour, you are required to carry only a few necessary items and for that, you need a day backpack as you will leave your bigger one at your designated stay.
- Floaters or Sandals: When you are spending your day at leisure, a good pair of sandals and floaters will help you to move freely.
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket: It’s emphasized that you need to carry proper layers so you can avoid getting cold which is why you need to carry an insulated jacket that you can put on over your other clothes.
- 1 Pair of Thermal: Thermal is a piece of garment that helps in keeping your body warm in cold temperatures. It is a necessary item that you need when traveling to cold regions.
- Outdoor Shoes: A comfortable shoe is required when traveling outdoors, especially in the mountains. They shouldn’t be chunky, instead, they should be lightweight and sturdy.
- 3 Quick Dry Tees: You must keep at least three pairs of quick dry tees so that you can wash them in between stops for proper hygiene.
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks: Cotton socks are extremely comfortable to move around in and are lightweight as well which is why you can always count on a good pair of cotton socks while traveling. However, keep in mind to change them and avoid wearing them if they are moist.
- 1 Pair of Woolen Socks: A good pair of woolen socks, especially merino, are comfortable, limit odors and provide adequate insulation from the cold so you can wear them at night.
- 1 Poncho: A poncho is an evolved form of a raincoat that provides coverage to your body as well as your bag and ensures total water protection from the rain.
- Quick-dry towel: A quick-dry towel will help in maintaining proper hygiene. It must dry quickly because the wet fabric will only increase the chance of bacterial growth.
- Gloves: Insulated gloves help in maintaining proper body heat in your hands.
- Sanitizer: Prevent the risk of infections and maintain proper hand hygiene by making sure you carry a hand sanitizer.
- Sun Cap: A lightweight sun cap with side flaps is perfect to keep your head cool and avoid sunburns on a sunny day.
- Lip Balm: Your lips can become chapped due to the harsh cold winds so it's important to keep them moisturized.
- Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+): To avoid sunburns and chafing, you need to put on sunscreen as well as cold cream.
- Water Bottle (1 Ltrs): Hydration is extremely important when it comes to traveling. Carrying a water bottle that you can refill with Himalayan water is a must.
- Bag for all your Toiletries: A bag with all your essentials including napkins, toothpaste, sanitizers, paper soap, etc should be carried in a ziplock bag.
- Personal Basic Medical Kit: Carrying a medical kit with bandages, Dettol, and medication for headaches, nausea, etc is necessary.
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses): Photochromatic glasses are specs that are designed to transform into anti-glare shades depending upon exposure to the sun. They are good when it comes to eye protection but one can also opt for clip-on glasses etc.
- Mobile charger / Power bank: Although you'll get electricity at most places, it is always advisable to carry a charged power bank in case of emergencies.
- Documents: Identification proofs like Aadhar Card, and driver's License.
- Extra Polythene: In case your clothes get wet or your garments don’t dry, you can carry them in polythene. However, make sure that all the plastic that you are carrying into the woods leaves with you. Don’t litter.
- Camera: This should be obvious. To make sure that you get to capture all the great moments from your trip. Make sure that you have enough storage and some extra batteries as well.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER IF FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THEN,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip's start date, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the trip's start date, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the TRIP, only the TRIP AMOUNT will be refunded.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given to the registered participants 12 Hours prior on WhatsApp.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case of any unavoidable circumstance.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.