About Mcleodganj Triund Trek
- Triund trek is a short and easy trek to the Himalayas, which makes it an ideal weekend trip for beginners. The trek starts from Mcleodganj. The town of Mcleodganj provides a grand opportunity to experience the vibrant Tibetan culture. The trek takes you to the monasteries, and prayer flags and you get a glimpse of Buddhism. Triund is at an altitude of 2880m and offers fascinating views of Dhauladhar Valley on one side and Kangra valley on the other side.
- Triund is a large land of green pastures and is known as the crown gem of Dharamshala. The trail passes through the Bhagsu waterfall, many small gushing streams, and dense forests of pine, oak, and deodar. The Triund Trek provides many breathtaking views of floating clouds, and pristine mountains, which makes it one of the best camping places in India. Such camping trips make all the time and effort spent worth it.
- Day 01: Delhi to Mcleodganj
- Day 02: Dharamshala - Mcleodganj Sightseeings
- Day 03: Triund Trek
- Day 04: Tirund - Bir
- Day 05: Bir - Billing Paragliding - Jibhi
- Day 06: Jibhi Waterfall - Jalori Pass - Serolsar Lake - Depart Delhi
- Day 07: Arrive in Delhi
Available Group Departures:
- July: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- August: 6, 13, 20, 27
- September: 3, 9, 10, 17, 24
- October: 1, 7, 8, 15, 22, 29
- November: 5, 12, 19, 26
- December: 3, 10, 17
New Year Christmas Batches: 23, 24, 30, 31
- January: 7,14, 21,26, 28
- February: 4, 11, 18, 25
- March: 4, 11, 18, 25
- April: 1, 7, 8, 15, 22, 29
- May: 6, 13, 20, 27
- June: 3, 10, 17, 24
- July: 1, 7, 8, 15, 22, 29
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Group of 10: 13,999/- each
- Group of 6: 15,999/- each
- Group of 4: 16,999/- each
New Year Christmas Batches:
- 17,999/- per person
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Paragliding: 2500/-
- Triple Sharing: 500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 3,000/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 6,000/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 3,000/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 6,200/-
Note: Pay 4000/- to block your seats, the rest of the payment 15 days prior
- McLeodganj: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17Uqnt1sDbFhxGPXcUQI_zU-MRPnLTsTS?usp=sharing
- Triund: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xzU6LuJjHShN7Xt8Hi5rYIu62HIJe_KS?usp=sharing
- Bir: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15PIENAX44IhE4O3wmGMLfDWj3N-RNGxb?usp=sharing
- Jibhi: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vLh-fIZblYHUCY2dywPU-4Rn5_hdU8CI?usp=sharing
Day 00: Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 10:30 AM
- People from Pune are requested to take the 07:15 AM PUNE CSMT SF SPL (02124) Train to Dadar as the train frequency from Pune to Delhi is low and also has odd timings.
- The second boarding point is Borivali station at 11:00 AM for Western line people
Day 01: Delhi to Mcleodganj
- Reach Delhi at 11:00 AM
- Take a bus to Majnu Ka Tilla or take Delhi Darshan Cab
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Mcleodganj.
Day 02: Mcleodganj - Dharamkot
- You will reach Mcleodganj in the morning and visit Dharamshala Cricket Stadium.
- Post that check-in into our Hotel.
- After breakfast, you can head out for some local sightseeing in Mcleodganj.
- You can visit the Namgyal Monastery, Bhagsu Waterfall, and Bhagsunath temple.
- In the evening you can self-explore the local market here and do some shopping.
- You can also check out the cafes, some of which serve great Tibetan cuisine.
- You will come back to your campsite and have your dinner overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 03: Triund Trek
- You will start your day early with some sumptuous breakfast and then start your Triund trek.
- The Triund trek starts from Mcleodganj and takes around 3-4 hours one way generally.
- The trekking trail passes through alpine meadows, lush green forests, and waterfalls.
- You will mostly reach Triund late in the afternoon.
- On the way, you will take a break for an hour at the Magic view cafe for half an hour.
- You will witness the spectacular sunset from the Triund peak against the backdrop of the Himalayan mountains.
- You will camp here for the night under the sky studded with stars.
Day 04: Tirund -Bir
- You will wake up to a beautiful sunrise against the backdrop of the Dhauladhar range.
- You will then have your breakfast here only on top of the hill amidst stunning surroundings.
- You will start descending back to Mcleodganj at about 3 pm.
- You will take a cab to Bir.
- Dinner at Bir Hotel.
Day 05: Bir - Billing - Depart for Jibhi
- Start your day with breakfast
- Head for Paragliding at Billing
- Cafe hopping at Bir or go for the Bir waterfall trek
- Take a cab to Jibhi in the evening
Day 06: Jibhi Waterfall - Jalori Pass - Serolsar Lake - Delhi
- Visit Jibhi Waterfall
- Visit Jalori Pass and 360-degree viewpoint
- Trek to Serolsar lake
- Take AC Volvo to Delhi at 07:00 PM
Day 07: Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Delhi by 08:00-09:00 AM.
- Take a cab or auto to New Delhi Station or H NIZAMUDDIN
- Board Train 02780 from H NIZAMUDDIN @ 02:50 PM and travel overnight to Pune
- Board Train 02926 from New Delhi @ 04:25 PM and travel overnight to Mumbai
Day 08: Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Bandra by 03:00 PM
- Reach Pune by 04:00 PM
Delhi - Delhi
- Transportation from Delhi to Mcleodganj and Back to Delhi.
- Accommodation in Mcleodganj, Bir, Jibhi & Triund (Hotel / Camps).
- 4 Breakfasts and 4 Dinner are included.
- Driver night charges, toll & road tax.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- GST (5%)
- Paragliding at Bir
- Food while traveling.
- Internal travel and expenses during Delhi sightseeings on the last day
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046