- Embark on a captivating journey through the serene landscapes of Mcleodganj, Dharamshala, Bir, Jibhi, and Kullu, nestled amidst the majestic Himalayas. This article takes you on a virtual tour, highlighting the breathtaking attractions, cultural richness, and adventurous experiences that await you in these enchanting destinations. From the spiritual allure of Mcleodganj and Dharamshala to the paragliding paradise of Bir, the secluded charm of Jibhi, and the scenic wonders of Kullu, this comprehensive guide unravels the hidden treasures that make these Himalayan towns an unforgettable experience
- Mcleodganj, often referred to as "Little Lhasa," is a haven for spirituality and Tibetan culture. Set amidst lush greenery, this charming hill station offers picturesque views of the Dhauladhar Range. Explore the famous Namgyal Monastery, the residence of the Dalai Lama, and immerse yourself in the teachings of Buddhism. Discover the vibrant Tibetan market, indulge in mouthwatering Tibetan cuisine, and experience the tranquility of Bhagsu Waterfall. Mcleodganj also serves as a base camp for treks to Triund and Kareri Lake, offering breathtaking vistas and an opportunity to connect with nature.
- Dharamshala, the twin town of Mcleodganj, is renowned for its peaceful ambiance and panoramic landscapes. Visit the iconic Tsuglagkhang Complex, which houses the Dalai Lama's residence and the Tibetan Museum, showcasing the rich cultural heritage of Tibet. Take a leisurely stroll through the tea gardens of Kangra Valley, visit the enchanting Kangra Fort, or rejuvenate your senses at the serene Dal Lake. Adventure enthusiasts can embark on thrilling treks to Triund or Indrahar Pass, offering breathtaking views of the Himalayan peaks. With its soothing climate and tranquil atmosphere, Dharamshala is an ideal retreat for those seeking solace in the mountains.
- Bir, a small village in Himachal Pradesh, has gained popularity as one of the best paragliding destinations in India. Soar through the sky and witness the stunning landscapes from a bird's-eye view. The Billing Paragliding Site attracts adventure enthusiasts from around the world, offering an adrenaline-pumping experience. Explore the Tibetan Colony and monasteries, indulge in delectable Tibetan cuisine, or simply unwind amidst the picturesque surroundings. Bir also offers opportunities for meditation retreats, yoga sessions, and spiritual workshops, making it a holistic destination for rejuvenation and self-discovery.
- Tucked away in the lesser-explored Tirthan Valley, Jibhi is a tranquil paradise surrounded by dense forests, gushing rivers, and stunning waterfalls. Immerse yourself in the serenity of this offbeat destination, where time seems to stand still. Discover the Jalori Pass and Serolsar Lake, embark on scenic hikes through the Great Himalayan National Park, or simply relax by the riverbank and soak in the natural beauty. Experience the warmth of the locals, savor traditional Himachali cuisine, and rejuvenate your soul in the
- Dharamshala: Kangra Fort, Cricket Stadium, Tea Garden, Dalai Lama Monastery, Bhagsu nag Waterfall, and St. John Church
- Bir: Bir Paragliding, Bir Monastery, and Bir Market
- Jibhi: Jibhi Waterfall, Jalori Pass, Serolsar Lake, and 360-degree viewpoint.
Departure Dates from Delhi :
- November: 4, 11, 18, 25
- December: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- January: 6, 13, 20, 27
- Delhi: 15,999/- per person
Ad-on (per person):
- Triple Sharing: 1500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 2000/- per person
Note: You can book your seat at just Rs. 5000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
- Day 01: Delhi to Mcleodganj Overnight Bus
- Day 02: McLeodganj Sightseeings, Stay in McLeodganj
- Day 03: Drive to Bir & Local Sightseeing, Stay in Bir
- Day 04: Paragliding, Drive to Jibhi, Stay in Jibhi
- Day 05: Jibhi Waterfall, Jalori Pass, Serolsar Lake, Stay in Jibhi
- Day 06: Choie Waterfall Trek, Kullu Rafting - Depart for Delhi
- Day 07: 10 AM, Arrive in Delhi
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Delhi to Delhi Surface transfer via private bus.
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per opted.
- Meal Plans: 8 Meals ( Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 6 Breakfast)
- Activity: Paraglidng
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Paragliding or any other adventure activities not added.
- Insurance of Rs 150/- Cash will be collected at the time of Paragliding as per new Authority Guidelines.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- 07:00 PM Pickup from Majnu ka Tilla
- Start your overnight journey to Manali by Semi Sleeper AC Volvo Bus
- It is going to be 12 hour's drive to Manali but we can make it feel shorter with some fun games.
- Dinner halt at a roadside restaurant. (At own cost)
- After having breakfast and some leisure, head out for the local sightseeing of McLeod Ganj.
- Visit the very famous Bhagsu waterfall and Bhagsunag temple.
- Spend your evening at the local market of McLeod Ganj, chilling around in the local cafes, and try different Tibetan cuisine.
- Come back to the hotel & sleep overnight.
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, start your journey to Bir
- Visit the local market for some shopping and explore some of the local restaurants/cafes for some Tibetan cuisine.
- Reach the campsite by evening and enjoy the beautiful sunset in the mountains.
- Dinner, Bonfire and overnight camping at Bir Billing under the sky studded with stars.
- Wake up early morning and set yourself up fo the fly of your life.
- After spending some leisure time in Bir, start your journey towards Tirthan Valley.
- Enjoy the beautiful sunset during the journey in the picturesque valley
- Reach Tirthan by late evening, dinner, and overnight sleep.
- Wake up & post breakfast go for Jalori Pass & Serolsar Lake trek.
- Drive to Jalori Pass, trek further, and enjoy a stunning 360° view of the Great Himalayas. Witness awe-inspiring beauty.
- Trek further to Serolsar Lake
- Come back to the hotel and enjoy a bonfire and music. Dinner and overnight stay.
- Wake up early morning and witness a beautiful sunrise.
- Post breakfast, trek to Choie Waterfall.
- After the trek, depart for river rafting.
- Enjoy the adrenaline rush amongst the rapids of Beas River.
- Depart for Delhi by evening to reach by the next morning
- Reach Delhi by 08:00-09:00 AM.
Things To Carry:
- Day backpack (20 – 30 Ltrs): When you are on a local sightseeing tour, you are required to carry only a few necessary items and for that, you need a day backpack as you will leave your bigger one at your designated stay.
- Floaters or Sandals: When you are spending your day at leisure, a good pair of sandals and floaters will help you to move freely.
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket: It’s emphasized that you need to carry proper layers so you can avoid getting cold which is why you need to carry an insulated jacket that you can put on over your other clothes.
- 1 Pair of Thermal: Thermal is a piece of garment that helps in keeping your body warm in cold temperatures. It is a necessary item that you need when traveling to cold regions.
- Outdoor Shoes: A comfortable shoe is required when traveling outdoors, especially in the mountains. They shouldn’t be chunky, instead, they should be lightweight and sturdy.
- 3 Quick Dry Tees: You must keep at least three pairs of quick dry tees so that you can wash them in between stops for proper hygiene.
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks: Cotton socks are extremely comfortable to move around in and are lightweight as well which is why you can always count on a good pair of cotton socks while traveling. However, keep in mind to change them and avoid wearing them if they are moist.
- 1 Pair of Woolen Socks: A good pair of woolen socks, especially merino, are comfortable, limit odors and provide adequate insulation from the cold so you can wear them at night.
- 1 Poncho: A poncho is an evolved form of a raincoat that provides coverage to your body as well as your bag and ensures total water protection from the rain.
- Quick-dry towel: A quick-dry towel will help in maintaining proper hygiene. It must dry quickly because the wet fabric will only increase the chance of bacterial growth.
- Gloves: Insulated gloves help in maintaining proper body heat in your hands.
- Sanitizer: Prevent the risk of infections and maintain proper hand hygiene by making sure you carry a hand sanitizer.
- Sun Cap: A lightweight sun cap with side flaps is perfect to keep your head cool and avoid sunburns on a sunny day.
- Lip Balm: Your lips can become chapped due to the harsh cold winds so it's important to keep them moisturized.
- Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+): To avoid sunburns and chafing, you need to put on sunscreen as well as cold cream.
- Water Bottle (1 Ltrs): Hydration is extremely important when it comes to traveling. Carrying a water bottle that you can refill with Himalayan water is a must.
- Bag for all your Toiletries: A bag with all your essentials including napkins, toothpaste, sanitizers, paper soap, etc should be carried in a ziplock bag.
- Personal Basic Medical Kit: Carrying a medical kit with bandages, Dettol, and medication for headaches, nausea, etc is necessary.
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses): Photochromatic glasses are specs that are designed to transform into anti-glare shades depending upon exposure to the sun. They are good when it comes to eye protection but one can also opt for clip-on glasses etc.
- Mobile charger / Power bank: Although you'll get electricity at most places, it is always advisable to carry a charged power bank in case of emergencies.
- Documents: Identification proofs like Aadhar Card, and driver's License.
- Extra Polythene: In case your clothes get wet or your garments don’t dry, you can carry them in polythene. However, make sure that all the plastic that you are carrying into the woods leaves with you. Don’t litter.
- Camera: This should be obvious. To make sure that you get to capture all the great moments from your trip. Make sure that you have enough storage and some extra batteries as well.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER IF FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THEN,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip's start date, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the trip's start date, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the TRIP, only the TRIP AMOUNT will be refunded.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given to the registered participants 12 Hours prior on WhatsApp.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case of any unavoidable circumstance.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.