Basic Route Map :
- Guwahati : Every Wednesday and Friday
- Mumbai / Pune : Every Wednesday
- Guwahati : 12500 /-
- Mumbai : 14000/- ( Via sleeper train )
- Pune : 15000/- ( Via sleeper train )
Note : Booking fee - 4000/- only.
Note : Extra 2k for twin Sharing, Extra 4.5k for AC tickets both ways
Day T-2 : Mumbai / Pune to Guwahati
- Report at LOKMANYATILAK T station at 07:00 am
- Report at KALYAN JN station at 08:00 am
- Report at NASHIK ROAD station at 11:00 am
- People from Pune Cab will be arranged till Amar Mahal Bus stop and the take auto to the LTT station
Day T-1 : Train Travel
Day 01: Guwahati - Shillong - Mawkdok Valley - Pongtung (180 Km)
Reach KAMAKHYA station at 10:30 am, join the batch coming from Guwahati. We will start from the Guwahati airport around 10 AM followed by pickup from Kamakhya at 11 AM then drive on NH40. The road views are fantastic and you can feel the temperatures going down and winds getting chillier as you ascend into the hills.
- Umiam lake & Ziplining at Mawkdok Valley
- Stay in Bamboo Cottages
Day 02: Pongtung - Dawki - Krang Shuri - Shnongpdeng - Dawki - Pongtung(109 Km)
- Boating & Cliff-Jumping in transparent waters of Umngot river, Dawki
- Krang Shuri Waterfalls.
- Cliff-Jumping in transparent waters of Umngot River, Dawki
- Indo-Bangladesh border in water and on Land.
- Stay in Bamboo Cottages
Day 03: Riwai - Mawkdok Valley - Cherrapunjee (150 Km)
- Mawryngkhang bamboo trail & you can get into the natural water pools. (4 - 5 Hr)
- Visit the Wei Sawdong Waterfalls. (If time permits.)
- Stay in a Jungle resort.
Day 04: Cherrapunjee - Tyrna - Nongriat - Cherrapunjee (25 Km)
- Trek from Tyrna to Nongriat.
- Double-decker root bridge. (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Walking over Living root bridges and
- Suspension bridges.
- Natural swimming pool.
- Rainbow waterfalls. (One of the must-visit places of Meghalaya)
- Stay in the Jungle resort.
Day 05: Cherrapunjee - Nohkalikai Waterfalls - Guwahati Airport (180 Km)
- Wake up early morning
- Visit to Nohkalikai Waterfalls.
- Drive back to Shillong
- Take 3 PM train from Kamakhya station to Mumbai
- (You can plan your return journey after 6:00 PM from Guwahati Airport.)
Day T+1 : Train Travel
Day T+2 : Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Nashik at 1:40 pm
- Reach Kalyan at 4:27 pm
- Reach Thane at 5:07 pm
- Reach LTT at 5:50 pm
- Guwahati to Guwahati transportation
- Food (04 Breakfast & 04 Dinner)
- Boating & cliff jumping with safety gear in Dawki river
- First aid
- Local guides
- Certified organizers
- Zip-Lining at Mawkdok.
- Bike Fule in case you opted for bike
- Anything which is not mentioned above.
- Any kind of personal expenses, optional tours, insurance, laundry.
- Costs incidental to any changes in the itinerary due to bad weather or natural calamities which is beyond our control.
Reporting Point :
- Report at Guwahati Airport before 10:00 AM
Payment Details :
UPI ID : 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8850043643 for confirmation , we will then share a form for final booking procedure .
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 30 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is canceled 30 days before the event date then no refunds will be given.
- No show = No refund.
TREKHIEVERS POLICIES :
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Detailed schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on WhatsApp group.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule if required.
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow no alcohol, no drugs and no litter policy.
Contact details :
Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733
#trekhievers #trek #nighttrek #thingstodoinpune #things2doinmumbai #thingstodoinmumbai #eventshigh #meetup #weekendgateway #wanderlust #adventure #outdoorevents #meghalaya #backpack #bagpacking #northeasttour