- Gokarna is one breathtaking piece of heaven in Karnataka for beach hippies like you
- The land of palm trees, blue seas, and golden sands around, where eternity begins and ends with the ocean’s tides, Gokarna is a town of contrasts. Not only known as a temple town but also a perfect beach holiday destination and a great place to go for trek lovers
- This has got to be one of the most chilled out & dirt-cheap backpacking trips you’ll ever have
- World‛s Tallest Shiva Statue Temple at Murudeshwara Beach
- Netrani is one of the Islands off Murudeshwar popular as a Scuba diving destination in Karnataka. The Netrani Islands also known as Pigeon Island is off the Murudeshwara coast. This is an enchanting island with a wild growth of trees and curved rocky formations that shelters numerous pigeons. The island with its corals and clear waters is probably the best snorkeling/ dive site in India. There are great opportunities for snorkeling; both for beginners to deep-diving experts here. Being a Scuba diving destination in Karnataka there are multiple operators in Murudeshwara who conduct single dives as well as scuba diving courses. Being able to swim like a fish, see them in close view underwater, and see colorful corals will be an experience to cherish, a perfect adventure for everyone in the family
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Boat Ride, Underwater Photography, Gear Equipment, Diving Certificate, refreshments & Snacks @ Netrani island are NOT included in the package
- Murudeshwar Sightseeing: Murudeshwar Temple, Murudeshwar Beach, 2nd Highest Shiva Statue.
- Gokarna Sightseeing: Vibhooti falls, Yana Caves, Sri Mahabaleshwara Swami Temple Gokarna, Mirjan Fort Visit
- Gokarna Beaches: Om beach, Kudle Beach, Half moon, Paradise Beach, Sea Kayaking, Gokarna Main Beach.
- Day 01: Mumbai/Pune to Gokarna by Sleeper Trian Journey with sleeper seats.
- Day 02: Explore Gokarna, Kudle Beach, Om beach, Paradise Beach, Half Moon Beach, Sea Kayaking
- Day 03: Visit Mirjan fort, Honnavar Backwater Boating, and Later drive to the soulful Murudeshwar.
- Day 04: Explore Yana caves, and Vibhooti waterfalls and later depart for Mumbai.
- Day 05: Reach Pune/Mumbai
- 23rd to 26th Dec (Via Train) ( Click Here )
- 30th Dec to 3rd Jan (Via Train)
- Mumbai: 8,999/- per person
- Extra 1k cab charges for Pune people to come to Panvel. You can arrange it on your own as well
Via Tempo Traveller
- Pune: 9,999/- per person
- Extra 1k cab charges for Mumbai people to come to Wakad. You can arrange it on your own as well
- Book your slots by paying a token to get confirmed train tickets.
- Mumbai/Pune ticket prices might rise if you plan to book at the last moment, this is subject to seat availability on the train or an increase in bus ticket rates.
- Pay 2000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event.
- Rs 1000/- extra for Tatkal Train Tickets
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046