- Gokarna is one breathtaking piece of heaven in Karnataka for beach hippies like you
- The land of palm trees, blue seas, and golden sands, where eternity begins and ends with the ocean’s tides, Gokarna is a town of contrasts. Not only known as a temple town but also a perfect beach holiday destination and a great place to go for trek lovers
- This has got to be one of the most chilled out & dirt-cheap backpacking trips you’ll ever have
- World‛s Tallest Shiva Statue Temple at Murudeshwara Beach
- Netrani is one of the Islands off Murudeshwar popular as a Scuba diving destination in Karnataka. The Netrani Islands also known as Pigeon Island is off the Murudeshwara coast. This is an enchanting island with a wild growth of trees and curved rocky formations that shelter numerous pigeons. The island with its corals and clear waters is probably the best snorkeling/ dive site in India. There are great opportunities for snorkeling; both for beginners to deep-diving experts here. Being a Scuba diving destination in Karnataka there are multiple operators in Murudeshwara who conduct single dives as well as scuba diving courses. Being able to swim like a fish, see them in close view underwater, and see colorful corals will be an experience to cherish, a perfect adventure for everyone in the family
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Boat Ride, Underwater Photography, Gear Equipment, Diving Certificate, refreshments, and snacks @ Netrani Island are NOT included in the package
- Diwali, Christmas, New Year Celebration in Hampi
- Murudeshwar Sightseeing: Murudeshwar Temple, Murudeshwar Beach, 2nd Highest Shiva Statue.
- Gokarna Sightseeing: Vibhooti Falls, Yana Caves, Sri Mahabaleshwara Swami Temple Gokarna, Mirjan Fort.
- Gokarna Beaches: Om beach, Kudle Beach, Half moon, Paradise Beach, Sea Kayaking, Gokarna Main Beach.
- 11th Nov to 15th Nov ( Diwali )
- 29th Dec to 2nd Dec ( New Year)
- 25th Jan to 29th Jan ( Republic Day )
- 22nd Mar to 26th Mar ( Holi )
- 28th Mar to 1st Apr ( Good Friday )
- 10th Apr to 14th Apr ( Eid )
- 22nd May to 26th May ( Buddha Purnima )
- 14th Jun to 18th Jun ( Bakri Eid )
- 14th Aug to 18th Aug ( Independence Day )
- 23rd Aug to 27th Aug ( Janmashtami )
- 30th Oct to 3rd Nov ( Diwali )
- 14th Nov to 18th Nov ( Guru Nanak Jayanti )
- 22nd Dec to 26th Dec ( Christmas )
- 29th Dec to 2nd Jab ( New Year )
- Pune: 8,999 per person
- Mumbai: 9,999 per person
Dual Sharing: 1500/- per person
- You can book your seat at just Rs. 4000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
- Day 01: Depart from Mumbai (2 PM), Pune (6 PM), Overnight journey to Gokarna.
- Day 02: Explore Gokarna, Kudle Beach, Om Beach, Paradise Beach, Half Moon Beach, Sea Kayaking
- Day 03: Visit Mirjan Fort, Honnavar Backwater Boating, and Later drive to the soulful Murudeshwar.
- Day 04: Explore Yana caves, and Vibhooti waterfalls and later depart for Mumbai.
- Day 05: Reach Pune/Mumbai
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Via Tempo Traveler / Volvo
- Accommodations: Stay in the Hotel on a Quad/Triple/Penta/Octa sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 6 meals (Day 2 Breakfast + Lunch, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner)
- Activities: Honnavar Backwater Boating
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Food during the journey
- Beach watersports Activities like Sea Kayaking, Jet Skii or Parasailing
- Paradise Beach to Om Beach Ferry Ride (Rs 300)
- Any type of Insurance
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, and bad weather.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- 02:00 PM: Pickup from Dadar TT Circle, Mumbai
- 06:00 PM: Pickup from FC Road, Pune
- 06:45 PM: Pickup from Wakad, Pune
- 10:00 PM: Pickup from Aanand Roa Circle, Bangalore
- All pickup points are mentioned in the pickup point section below.
- 11:00 AM: Reach Gokarna and check in at our hotel, freshen up, and have breakfast.
- 01:00 PM: Start trek from Belekan to Paradise Beach. You can enjoy Sea Kayaking here at your expense (300 Rs per person extra). Later take a ferry from Paradise Beach to Om Beach (300 Rs per person extra), Explore Om Beach, and later Trek to Kudle Beach. If time permits enjoy Watersports like Banana Boat Rides, Parasailing, and Jet-Skiing. (At own expense).
- As the sun starts to set, it's now time to groove on the beats. Hop in cafes, chill, and relax for the day.
- 11:00 PM: Back to the hotel for the night's stay.
- Wake up, freshen up, have breakfast
- Start your day with the Mahabaleshwar Temple. Live your South Indian moment by wearing a Lungi.
- Later move towards Mirjan Fort, you will find it similar to Augada Fort in Goa.
- Now it's time to live your Kerala Backwater Boating moment in Honnavar. It is an hour's drive to Honnavar.
- Experience a unique boating experience at Honnavar in the Sharavathi River
- Later drive to the soulful Murudeshwar Temple
- Explore Murudeshwar Temple and the 2nd Highest Shiva Statue in the world with a beautiful sunset.
- Have Dinner at Murudeshwar and head back to Gokarna.
- 10:00 PM: Go to Gokarna Main Beach for late night beach walk and chill.
- Sleep according to your convenience as our hotel is just a few meters away. Yes, it's a walkable distance.
- 06:00 AM: Wake up call, freshen up, and have breakfast.
- 08:00 AM: Begin our today's journey with a road drive to Yana caves
- You will have to trek 500 meters for Yana Caves to witness its unique rock formations, Bhairaveshwara Shikhara and Mohini Shikhara. These massive limestone rocks amid lush forests offer a stunning backdrop for trekking and religious activities.
- After Yana Caves, we will visit Vibhuthi Waterfalls.
- Our sightseeing for the tour ends here, departing for Pune / Mumbai.
- Late Dinner on the way. Continue with an overnight journey to Pune / Mumbai.
- 06:00 AM: Arrive in Pune
- 10:00 AM: Arrive in Mumbai
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeve and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER IF FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THEN,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the TRIP, only the TRIP AMOUNT will be refunded.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given to the registered participants 12 Hours prior on WhatsApp.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case of any unavoidable circumstance.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Q: What are the main attractions in Gokarna, Karnataka?
A: Gokarna is known for its pristine beaches like Om Beach, Kudle Beach, and Paradise Beach. The famous Mahabaleshwar Temple and Gokarna Beach are also key attractions.
Q: How can I reach Gokarna from major cities?
A: Gokarna is accessible by road from nearby cities. The nearest airport is Goa International Airport, and the nearest railway station is on Gokarna Road. You will find regular buses from cities like Mumbai, Pune, Hubbali, Bangalore, and Mangalore on Redbus.
Q: What water activities are popular in Gokarna?
A: Gokarna offers activities like banana boat rides, parasailing, jet-skiing, and snorkeling, providing a thrilling experience for water enthusiasts on Kudle Beach
Q: What is the significance of Murudeshwar's giant Shiva statue?
A: The 123-foot-tall Shiva statue in Murudeshwar is a symbol of Lord Shiva's greatness. It's located against a beautiful backdrop of the Arabian Sea, making it a significant religious and tourist attraction.
Q: Are there any nearby attractions from Murudeshwar?
A: Yes, near Murudeshwar, you can visit Netrani Island for snorkeling and scuba diving, the scenic Apsara Konda Falls, and the peaceful Murudeshwar Beach.
Q: Are there trekking options in Gokarna?
A: Yes, Gokarna offers trekking trails, notably the Gokarna Beach trek which allows you to explore several beautiful beaches like Paradise Beach, Half Moon Beach, Om Beach, and Kudle Beach along the way. The trail for Gokarna Beach starts from Belekan Beach to Kulde Beach, it is 2 hours easy grade trek. However, it can be a bit tiring due to its humidity.
Q: Is Gokarna a suitable destination for a peaceful retreat?
A: Absolutely, Gokarna is known for its peaceful and laid-back ambiance, making it an ideal destination for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Q: What are the best times to visit Gokarna and Murudeshwar?
A: The ideal time to visit is from October to March when the weather is pleasant, and outdoor activities can be enjoyed to the fullest.
Q: Is Murudeshwar suitable for family vacations?
A: Yes, Murudeshwar has a family-friendly environment with its clean beaches, temples, and opportunities for water activities suitable for all ages.
Q: Can I visit Gokarna and Murudeshwar in a single trip?
A: Yes, Gokarna and Murudeshwar are relatively close, and you can plan a trip to both destinations to experience diverse landscapes and attractions.
Q: Which beach is best for nightlife in Gokarna?
A: All Gokarna beaches have a laid-back nightlife. However, Kudle Beach is best for its nightlife. There are beach shacks and cafes where you can enjoy music, food, and drinks.
Q: What are the accommodation options in Gokarna and Murudeshwar?
A: Gokarna and Murudeshwar offer a range of accommodations, including resorts, beach huts, hotels, and guesthouses, catering to different budgets and preferences.
Q: Are there waterfalls near Gokarna and Murudeshwar worth visiting?
A: Yes, there are waterfalls like Vibhooti Falls and Magod Falls near Gokarna, providing a refreshing natural experience. However, Murudeshwar is not particularly known for waterfalls.
Q: What are the main attractions in Yana, Karnataka?
A: Yana is renowned for its unique rock formations, Bhairaveshwara Shikhara and Mohini Shikhara. These massive limestone rocks amid lush forests offer a stunning backdrop for trekking and religious activities.
Q: How can I reach Yana from major cities?
A: Yana is accessible by road from cities like Bangalore and Mangalore. The nearest railway station is Kumta, about 20 km away. The nearest airport is Hubli Airport, approximately 150 km away.
Q: Where is Vibhooti Waterfall located and how do I reach there?
A: Vibhooti Waterfall is located near Yana in the Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka, India. The falls are accessible by a short trek from Yana village. You can reach Yana by road and then undertake a moderate trek to the waterfall.
Q: What is the best time to visit Vibhooti Waterfall?
A: The best time to visit Vibhooti Waterfall is during the post-monsoon and winter months, from October to February, when the waterfall is in its full glory due to the increased water flow. The weather is pleasant during this time, making the trek and overall experience more enjoyable.