Manali is an incredibly beautiful hill station that is capable enough to get anyone hooked to its beauty. Of course, the mainstream tourist places are the favorites of the travelers but the charm of the old vintage Manali is something so refreshing, unadulterated, and also soothing for the soul. The sight and the feel of the river Beas flowing throughout the city make Manali so more beautiful in all aspects.
The local markets, the old school cafes, the wooden cottages, and the snow-capped mountains are the signature beauties of the city that everyone must explore to their heart’s content. The view of the sunrise from the hills in Manali could be one of the best sunrise scenes you would see in your life. Having a cup of coffee in the apple orchards in the soothing weather is the best way to de-stress yourself.
Kasol is such a stunning place in Himachal Pradesh that is ready to make your summer better like never before. Chilling at the Parvati valley in the sight of the river flowing through the big and small rocks is the best feeling to satiate your soul.
The old villages that one can explore in Kasol are the places that our city-dwelling bodies and minds need to be at. To add to these amazing things in life, the delicious food from the Israeli café in Kasol would keep your taste buds soaked in deliciousness for sure. The vintage and old cafes of Kasol and the villages are a must-visit.
Trekking at Kheerganga in the wide forests stretch is hands down strenuous but also adventurous and fun at the same time. Kheerganga trek is one of the stunning trek trails for the summers and the sight of the trees and the snow-capped mountains makes everything a lot better. Barsheni is also a beautiful village where the trekkers will be when they are trekking at Kheerganga.
In this Kasol Kheerganga and Manali trip, you would be covering all of these beautiful places and be going on the treks that could make your summers more amazing.
- Day 01: Mumbai/Pune to Delhi
- Day 02: Delhi to Bir.
- Day 03: Check-in Bir, Go for Paragliding, explore cafes, Stay in Bir
- Day 04: Bir to Dharamshala, Mcleodganj Sightseeing, Stay in Mcleodganj.
- Day 05: Mcleodganj to Manali (Solang Valley - Local Market), Stay in Manali.
- Day 06: Manali sightseeings - Kullu Rafting - Kasol, Stay in Kasol.
- Day 07: Kasol - Manikaran - Jibhi, Stay in Jibhi
- Day 08: Jibhi (Local Market - New Year celebration), Stay in Jibhi
- Day 09: Jibhi - Jalori Pass - Overnight journey to Delhi
- Day 10: Reach Delhi - Mumbai/Pune
- Day 11: Reach Mumbai
Available Group Departures:
- Delhi (8N/9D): 25th December
- Mumbai / Pune (10N/11D): 24th December
For customized dates & packages, contact us @7387523876
- Delhi - Delhi (8N/9D) : 16,000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai (10N/11D) : 19,000/- per person
- Pune to Pune (10N/11D) : 19,500/- per person
- Surat/Vadodara to Surat/Vadodara/Ahmedabad (10N/11D) : 19,000/- per person
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Dual Sharing Rooms: 3500/-
- Zip-lining: 500/-
- Skiing: 300/-
- Tube Slide: 200/-
- Bir Paragliding: 2500/-
- Kullu Rafting: 800/-
- Tatkal 3AC train from Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara: 4000/-
- Tatkal Sleeper train from Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara: 1200/-
- Delhi Darshan Cab: 4000/- ( for 6 people )
Note: Pay 2000/- to block your seats, rest of the payment 15 days prior
Day 01: Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 10:30 AM
- People from Pune are requested to take 07:15 AM PUNE CSMT SF SPL (02124) Train to Dadar as the train frequency from Pune to Delhi is low and also has odd timings.
- The second boarding point is Borivali station at 11:00 AM for Western line people
Day 02: Delhi to Bir
- Reach Delhi 11:00 AM
- Take a bus to Majnu Ka Tilla or take Delhi Darshan Cab
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Bir ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Bir.
Day 03: Check-in Bir, Go for Paragliding, explore cafes, Stay in Bir
- Reach Bir early morning, post having breakfast while enjoying the view, the next thing that you would indulge in exploring the local village of Bir.
- The most pleasant atmosphere to enjoy the delicious breakfast and then go-ahead for the best fly of your life, The tour commences towards Billing.
- In the evening, explore cafes and
- Overnight stay in Bir.
Day 04: Bir to Dharamshala, Mcleodganj Sightseeing, Stay in Mcleodganj.
- Start the journey to Dharamshala.
- Check-in at the hotel in Mcleodganj.
- Spend the entire day exploring the cafes and a bit of the tourist places till the night.
- Spend the night at the hotel.
Day 05: Mcleodganj to Manali (Solang Valley - Local Market), Stay in Manali.
- Start the day with a healthy breakfast and leave for Manali
- Unpack and freshen up.
- Visit Atal Tunnel & Solang valley, do adventure activities like Skiing, ATV ride, and ropeway to top (excluded)
- Visit Hidimba Devi Temple
- Visit Mall Road. Explore famous cafes and restaurants in old Manali
- Overnight stay in Manali
Day 06: Manali sightseeings - Kullu Rafting - Kasol, Stay in Kasol.
- Start your day with an early morning breakfast and depart for Kasol.
- On the way experience thrilling River Rafting in Kullu
- Reach Kasol in the evening and check into our camp
- Explore the local markets and spend a beautiful night in Parvati Valley.
Day 07: Kasol - Manikaran - Jibhi, Stay in Jibhi
- Fresh up and have breakfast
- Kasol local sightseeings, after lunch, proceed to Manikaran
- After exploring Manikaran, head to Jibhi
- Reach Jibhi for an overnight stay.
Day 08: Explore Jibhi and New Year celebration
- Fresh up and have breakfast
- Leave for Serolsar Lake Trek via Jalori Pass
- Celebrate New Year's Eve with party music and food till midnight.
Day 09: Jibhi - Jalori Pass - Overnight journey to Delhi
- Wake up, have breakfast.
- Go for a short trek, explore the valley, Jibhi waterfall, and local sightseeing.
- Leave for Delhi
Day 010: Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Delhi. If you have taken Delhi - Delhi package, the Trip ends here.
- For Mumbai / Pune, take a train from Amritsar to Mumbai
Day 11: Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Mumbai by 02:30 pm
- Pune people will take a cab/bus/train to Pune.
- Accommodation on Quad sharing in Bir, Mcleodganj, Manali, Kasol, Jibhi.
- 6 Breakfasts and 6 Dinner are included.
- Driver night charges, toll & road tax.
- Transportation from Mumba/Pune/Delhi to Mumbai/Pune/Delhi
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5% Gst
- Paragliding in Bir
- River Rafting at Kullu
- Food while traveling by train from Mumbai/ Pune
- Internal travel and expenses during Delhi sightseeings on last day
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8850043643 for confirmation, we will then share a form for final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on same event.
- The complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule incase
- Organizers hold the rights to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Mrunali - 8591837526 | Vaibhavi - 8850043643 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733