Trek to Vikatgad Peb Fort
- Trek Altitude: 2,050 ft
- Trek Trail: Jungle trail
- Trek Difficulty: Moderate.
- Trek Endurance: High.
- Trek Length: Approx. 4 km (One side)
- Location Address: Near Karjat, Maharashtra.
July: On Request
August: On Request
September: On Request
- Mumbai: Rs 1200/-
- Pune: Rs 1200/-
- Base Village: Rs 700/-
( Mumbai Pickup: Borivali, Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra, Dadar, Chembur, Vashi, Nerul, Kharghar, Kalamboli McD, Lonavala )
( Pune Pickup: Fergussion colllege gate , Wakad bridge )
- 12:00 AM: Report at Borivali national park
- 12:00 AM - 02:30 AM: Pickups from Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra, Dadar, Chembur, Vashi, Nerul, Kharghar, Kalamboli McD
- 04:00 AM: Reach starting point of the Jungle Trail
- 04:00 AM - 05:30 AM: Rest in the bus
- 05:30 AM: Have breakfast (Thepla)
- 06:00 AM: Start our trek to Peb fort via Aanand wadi village
- 11:00 AM: Reach on top and spend some time.
- 11:30 AM: Start descending
- 02:30 PM: Reach Base Village
- 03:00 PM: Start traveling to Mumbai
- 04:00 PM: Take a halt at a restaurant for lunch and washroom.
- 10:00 PM: Reach Mumbai
- Travel from Mumbai by Private bus as per govt COVID guidelines
- Two packets of packed Thepla ( 6 Qty)
- Guide Charges.
- Entry Charges.
- Expertise Charges.
- First Aid Charges.
- Travel till neral station
- 5% Gst
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Pickup points :
- 12:00 AM: Borivali National park
- 12:00 - 01:00 AM: Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra
- 01:15 AM: Sion circle
- 01:20 AM : K-star hotel Chembur
- 01:35 AM: Vashi (under the bridge)
- 02:00 AM: Nerul LP
- 02:15 AM: Kharghar station
- 02:30 AM: Kalamboli McD
- 10:00 PM at Borivali on Sunday.
Return time is subjective to the speed of the group, traffic in return, or any unwanted situation beyond our control and can be delayed. Please inform your family members accordingly.
Things to carry:
- ID proof
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet.
Payment Details :
UPI ID : 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8850043643 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
COVID Guidelines :
- Mask and maintaining social distance with others is mandatory throughout the trip.
- Buses will be fully sanitized before use.
- Carrying your own sanitizers, gloves, face shield and mask is compulsory.
- Food will be freshly cooked and packed as per WHO guidelines.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days before the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days before the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days before the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- The detailed schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on the WhatsApp group.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule if required.
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
Pravin - 7208620046 | Akshay - 7397823876 | Nitin - 7387523876 | Chetan - 8928861733
1- Are there any other pickup points :
Yes, we have other pickup points from Mumabi.
- 06:24 AM: Dadar
- 06:35 AM: Ghatkopar
- 06:49 AM: Thane
- 07:13 AM: Kalyan
2- Are washrooms available during the trek?
No washrooms are available during the trek. However, you can use the washroom at Matheran.
3- Can we bring our vehicle to the base village and is parking available?
Parking is available in Matheran, Parking fees will be applicable, Car owners park at their own risk.
4- Is Jain food available on this trek?
Yes, we can arrange Jain food for the trek.
5- What are the compulsory things to carry on the trek?
Please carry 1-2 liters of water, rainwear, wear good trekking shoes, wear a full t-shirt and track pants.
6- Will we reach Mumbai Pune at the time mentioned?
The itinerary is an approx time during monsoon road condition are bad there may be delay due to bus breakdown or bad weather in case bus reaches late Trekhievers will not pay for uber or ola or taxi fare.