- All the adventure lovers who want to spend their time in the arms of nature should visit Hampta pass.
- Hampta pass is a popular place to visit to refresh your mind. It is a rare and exceptionally mesmerizing place that you can explore. The Hampta pass trek starts from a lush green Kullu, where you can witness dense forest, green grasslands, and an ample number of beautiful flowers. There are rich flora and fauna everywhere with chirping birds. It looks like a narrow green valley surrounded by mountains with snow and lots of flowers.
- As you pass ahead, you will see more beautiful scenic views. You will be shocked and surprised to see the other side Because it is a total contrast to what you have seen before. The other side is in Lahaul, which is a barren mountain. It has rugged terrain, blue sky, and no vegetation, but it still looks magnificent.
- Nature will surprise you at every turn of the trek, and it will be a treat for your eyes. The Hampta pass trekking is an experience that you have always dreamt of. The Hampta pass trek also offers a glimpse of the gorgeous Dhauladhar, Chandrabhaga, Mulkila range, and the high peaks of Indrasan, Tibba, and a few other peaks.
- With natural beauty, this place also offers various thrilling adventures. The Hampta trek passes through the vertical rock walls, lush green grasslands, flowing streams, gorgeous waterfalls, and tremendous glaciers.
- You will have this nervous excitement in the entire trail. It will be a perfect place for adventure lovers as well.
- The final destination of the trek is the most beautiful part. The Chandratal lake, also known as the moon lake, is a magnificent beauty. It is an emerald-shaped lake that changes its color throughout the day, which is astonishing. This lake is known for its quiet surroundings, white peaks, and beautiful sky with clouds.
- The best time to visit the Hampta valley is from June to September as the Hampta valley is in bloom during this time.
- How thrilling it is to climb the Hampta pass! It offers plenty of scenic beauty and thrilling adventures, and the Chandratal lake is the cherry on the cake. It will be such an incredible journey for you.
Basic Trek Information:
- Location: Manali
- Altitude: 14100 feet
- Level: Easy-Moderate
- Duration: 4 Nights and 5 Days
- Total distance: 28 km (approx.)
Manali to Manali
- Day 1: Manali to Jobra and Trek to Chikka
- Day 2: Chikka to Balu ka Ghera
- Day 3: Balu ka Ghera to Hampta Pass and Return
- Day 4: Siagoru to Chatru and drive to Chandra Tal.
- Day 5: Chandra Tal to Manali drive via Atal Tunnel
Delhi to Delhi
- Day 1: Departure from Delhi
- Day 2: Relax, Acclimatize, Explore Manali
- Day 3: Manali to Jobra and Trek to Chikka
- Day 4: Chikka to Balu ka Ghera
- Day 5: Balu ka Ghera to Hampta Pass and Return
- Day 6: Siagoru to Chatru and drive to Chandra Tal.
- Day 7: Chandra Tal to Manali drive via Atal Tunnel
- Day 8: Arrive in Delhi
Stay: (Click Here)
Available Group Departures from Manali :
- June : 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26
- July : 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24
- August : 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28
- September : 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25
- October: 1, 2
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Manali to Manali: 6,999/- per person
- Delhi to Delhi: 10,999/- per person
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Tatkal 3AC train from Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara: 3000/- extra for each side
- Tatkal Sleeper train from Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara: 1500/- extra for each side
Note: Pay 2000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Manali.
Day 02: Base Camp, Relax, Acclimatize
- Go to the local market to buy/rent any trekking equipment required.
- Relax and meet the team and get acclimatized
- Self explore Manali
Day 03: Drive from Manali to Jobra and trek to Chikka
- Pickup from Manali to Jobra at 7 AM
- The trek originates from Jobra and after reaching Manali in the morning, we will drive straightaway to Jobra. We will take a small break at Jobra for lunch and henceforth depart to Chika which is an easy trek of about two hours crossing small river crossings. The enchanting surroundings will mesmerize you all through your stroll. After reaching the Chika campsite you will learn how to pitch the tents. An awesome view with greenery and snowcapped mountain peaks will leave you mesmerized. Explore the beauty of the campsite and retire for the night at the tents you pitched yourself. Overnight stay in tent.
Day 04: Trek from Chikka to Balu ka Ghera
- The morning will begin with sipping hot tea/coffee. After having breakfast we will start the day. The trek passes through some spectacular landscape to just below the Hamta Pass, on a grassy bank sloping down from the cliffs. The impressive grandeur of immediate surroundings, the nearness of the Tokru-Shakru peaks, and the wonderful coloring of the rocks and mountainside, all make this one of the best campsites on the route. Snow on the other side makes a dramatic contrast. Overnight stay in tent.
Day 05: Trek from Balu ka Ghera to Hampta Pass and return
- You will get the first glimpse of the outer Himalayan chain of mountains, the Dhauladhar ranges from here onwards and it is from these snow stretches that the feeling of trekking in the Himalayas starts sinking in. On one side is snowcapped mountain peaks and on the other side of the pass, you see rocky boulders and fragmented rocks. Experience the beauty of Mother Nature which otherwise is lost in the hustle-bustle of the cities. After a brief stopover at Hampta village, which gives the pass its name, we will begin our descent to Balu ka Ghera. Take some well-deserved rest here after the long journey as you halt for the night. Overnight stay in tent.
Day 06: Trek from Siagoru to Chatru and drive to Chandra Tal.
- The trail on the 4th day is a steady descent with much ease and takes lesser time compared to the previous day. A tricky camping ground Chatru comes en route after a steep climb and a bend. We will trail along with all through Spiti till we arrive at the base camp at Chatru. Enjoy the spectacular view of a high-altitude cold desert at Spiti Valley. Interestingly, Chatru is the meeting point of Rohtang Pass, Hampta Pass, and Spiti. If the weather and route permit, we shall further go to Chandratal – a moon-shaped alpine lake that provides a better view of the landscape around. Return to Chatru by evening. Overnight stay in tent.
Day 07: Drive from Chatru to Manali via Atal Tunnel
- Drive back to Manali via Atal Tunnel. On the way, you'll get a magnificent view of Hanuman Tibba peak. If you still want some thrills and adventure then visit Solang valley for Adventure sports activities like paragliding, zorbing, and many more. Arrive at Manali by afternoon. Take some time out for a stroll around at the local market or one can opt for leisurely individual activities and then depart for Delhi by evening bus and goodbye to your trek mates. Hampta Pass trek ends here.
- Drop at Manali by 7 PM. You can plan the return journey accordingly.
Day 08: Arrive in Delhi
- Reach Delhi around 10 AM
- Accommodation in a camping tent during the trek on a triple sharing basis.
- All veg meals while on trek (Breakfast, Lunch, High Tea, Soup, Dinner)
- Transport from Manali to the base village, Chatru to Chandratal, and return
- All necessary permits and entry fees
- First aid medical kit with Oximeter and Oxygen cylinder
- Qualified and experienced Trek Guide and support staff
- Camping Tents, sleeping bags, Rolling mattresses, Toilet Tent
- Morning / Evening tea with light snacks during the trek.
- 5% GST
- Any meals during transit
- Personal Expenses
- Cost Escalation due to unforeseen reasons
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head
- Travel Insurance
Backpack Offloading Cost:
- If the payment is made in advance through Paytm/online, then the charges per bag will be Rs. 1200/- for the entire program. Which will be made 7 days prior to the program.
- The backpack cannot weigh more than 10 kgs. The backpack should have a waterproof cover. Suitcase/Strolley Bags will not be allowed.
Things to do
1. Hanging Valley: On the first view of this valley, you will be surprised because this is a tremendous place. This valley has greenery, snow-covered mountains, beautiful views, and a lot more.
2. Stream crossing: While doing the trek, make sure you pass through the exciting stream crossing. It will be an adventurous experience for you. Isn't it amazing that there are around 10 stream crossings? It will be a fun experience for you. Be ready to freeze in cold water as you have to also cross the streams of glacier water.
3. Walking on a snow bridge: You might have experienced snowfall, but you usually don't experience walking in the snow. There is a snow bridge near Hampta Pass where you can walk and enjoy the calm environment. You can walk on the top of the bridge, covered with a layer of snow, and you can hear the sound of steam which will refresh your mind. Just be careful while walking as wrong steps might make your feet go 1 ft deep into the snow.
4. Chandratal lake Camping: Chandratal lake has a very mesmerizing beauty. Chandratal lake camping is pure heaven. The place is really quiet and calm and full of scenic beauty. Chandratal lake camping is something worth experiencing.
Things to carry:
- Trekking shoes: Carry waterproof trekking shoes with good grip and ankle support. Do not carry sports shoes.
- Three layers of warm clothes: Carry two or three-layer jackets, fleece jackets, and a padded jacket.
- Two/Three trek pants: Carry light cotton trek pants. Denim/jeans and shorts are not suitable for trekking.
- Three t-shirts (collared/dry-fit): Full-sleeved t-shirts that prevent sun burns on the neck and arms. Carry one or two dry-fit t-shirts.
- Thermals: Carry thermals (top and bottom).
- Sun Protection: Sunscreen, a wide-brim hat, and sunglasses are mandatory.
- Waterproof hand gloves: Carry waterproof gloves and avoid woolen gloves as they will get wet if you touch snow.
- Socks (3-4 pairs) and a pair of woolen socks: Apart from two sports socks, you can take a pair of woolen socks for the night.
- Headlamp/LED torch: Mandatory
- Raincoat/Ponchos: At high altitudes, snowfall and rain are quite common and it’s mandatory to carry a poncho so that you don’t get wet. The trek will continue as planned even during rainfall.
- Lunch box and water bottle: Every participant should have their personal lunch box and a water bottle [insulated type].
- Energy Bars: Nutrient-dense with oats, nuts, seeds, and fruit.
- Personal Hygiene Kit: Hand sanitizer, biodegradable soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, cotton washcloth, toilet paper, a menstrual cup (if necessary), or feminine hygiene products, and a sealable plastic bag to carry them out.
- Mini First Aid Kit: First aid for emergencies
- Trash Bag: Normal kitchen garbage bags to keep the trails you trek beautiful, clean, and free of garbage.
- Slippers: With a flexible sole and good grip, water-resistant.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046
1) What is the elevation of Hampta pass?
The elevation of the Hampta pass is 4270 meters.
2) What is the best time to visit the Hampta Pass trek?
The best time to visit is from June to October
3) What is the height of Chandratal lake?
The height of Chandratal lake is 14100 ft.
4) What is Hampta's pass distance from Mumbai?
The distance is approximately 1550 km from Mumbai
5) What is the height of Hampta pass in feet?
The height of the Hampta pass is 14039 ft.
6) What is the distance of Chandratal lake from Mumbai?
The distance is approximately 1550 km from Mumbai