Hampta Circular Trek is a relatively uncommon trek route in the Himachal Pradesh trekking circuit; hence the trail is unspoiled and breathtaking. The early months (Mid May-early June) see quite a bit of snow on the trail and this can make the trek interesting
Trekking in the Himalayas is very adventurous and challenging. Come and experience the majestic foothills of the Himalayas. The moderate trail of Hampta Pass in the Manali region is a delightful trail that offers different shades of beauty. It connects two beautiful and picturesque valleys, Lahaul and Kullu. The best part of this trek is that every day the landscape changes.
The trek starts from a thick pine forest, enters the open valleys with lush green forest, and glacial valleys, crossing rivers and barren landscapes of Lahaul and Spiti, and if visiting Chandratal Lake, it is an icing on the cake.
- Location: Manali
- Altitude: 14100 feet
- Level: Easy-Moderate
- Duration: 3 Nights and 4 Days
- Total distance: 22 km (approx.)
Manali to Manali:
- Day 1: Manali to Jobra and Trek to Chikka
- Day 2: Chikka to Balu ka Ghera
- Day 3: Balu ka Ghera to Hampta Pass and Return
- Day 4: Balu ka Ghera to Manali via Jobra
Delhi to Delhi:
- Day 1: Delhi to Manali at 6 PM
- Day 2: Manali acclimatization and self explore
- Day 3: Manali to Jobra and Trek to Chikka
- Day 4: Chikka to Balu ka Ghera
- Day 5: Balu ka Ghera to Hampta Pass and Return
- Day 6: Balu ka Ghera to Manali via Jobra, Depart for Delhi
- Day 7: Arrive in Delhi by 10 AM
For Hampta Pass with Chandratal Lake 5D/4N @6999, click on the below link:
Available Group Departures from Manali :
- June : 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26
- July : 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24
- August : 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28
- September : 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25
- October : 1, 2
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- Manali to Manali: 5499/- per person
- Delhi to Delhi: 8999/- per person
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Tatkal 3AC train from Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara: 3000/- extra for each side
- Tatkal Sleeper train from Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara: 1500/- extra for each side
Note: Pay 2000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event
Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Manali.
Day 02: Base Camp, Relax, Acclimatize
- Go to the local market to buy/rent any trekking equipment required.
- Relax and meet the team and get acclimatized
- Self explore Manali
Day 03: Drive from Manali to Jobra and trek to Chikka
- Pickup from Manali to Jobra at 7 AM
- The trek originates from Jobra and after reaching Manali in the morning, we will drive straightaway to Jobra. We will take a small break at Jobra for lunch and henceforth depart to Chika which is an easy trek of about two hours crossing small river crossings. The enchanting surroundings will mesmerize you all through your stroll. After reaching the Chika campsite you will learn how to pitch the tents. An awesome view with greenery and snowcapped mountain peaks will leave you mesmerized. Explore the beauty of the campsite and retire for the night at the tents you pitched yourself. Overnight stay in tent.
Day 04: Trek from Chikka to Balu ka Ghera
- The morning will begin with sipping hot tea/coffee. After having breakfast we will start the day. The trek passes through some spectacular landscape to just below the Hamta Pass, on a grassy bank sloping down from the cliffs. The impressive grandeur of the immediate surroundings, the nearness of the Tokru-Shakru peaks, and the wonderful coloring of the rocks and mountainside, all make this one of the best campsites on the route. Snow on the other side makes a dramatic contrast. Overnight stay in tent.
Day 05: Trek from Balu ka Ghera to Hampta Pass and return
- You will get the first glimpse of the outer Himalayan chain of mountains, the Dhauladhar ranges from here onwards and it is from these snow stretches that the feeling of trekking in the Himalayas starts sinking in. On one side is snowcapped mountain peaks and on the other side of the pass, you see rocky boulders and fragmented rocks. Experience the beauty of Mother Nature which otherwise is lost in the hustle-bustle of the cities. After a brief stopover at Hampta village, which gives the pass its name, we will begin the descent to Balu ka Ghera. Take some well-deserved rest here after the long journey as you halt for the night. Overnight stay in tent.
Day 06: Trek from Balu ka Ghera to Manali via Jobra
- After the hearty breakfast, we'll check out from the camps by 9 am and proceed to Chikka. The trail on the 4th day is a steady descent with much ease and takes lesser time After lunch at Chikka we walk to Jobra. This is where the trek comes to an end. There will be vehicles waiting here to drop you at Prini, Manali. Hampta Pass Circular Trek ends here.
- Drop at Manali by 7 PM. You can plan the return journey accordingly.
Day 07: Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Delhi by 10:00 AM.
- Accommodation in a camping tent during the trek on a triple sharing basis.
- All veg meals while on trek (Breakfast, Lunch, High Tea, Soup, Dinner)
- Transportation from Manali - Jobra - Manali
- All necessary permits and entry fees
- First aid medical kit with Oximeter and Oxygen cylinder
- Qualified and experienced Trek Guide and support staff
- Camping Tents, sleeping bags, Rolling mattresses, Toilet Tent
- Morning / Evening tea with light snacks during the trek.
- 5% GST
- Any meals during transit
- Personal Expenses
- Cost Escalation due to unforeseen reasons
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head
- Travel Insurance
Backpack Offloading Cost:
- If the payment is made in advance through Paytm/online, then the charges per bag will be Rs. 1200/- for the entire program. Which will be made 7 days prior to the program.
- The backpack cannot weigh more than 10 kgs. The backpack should have a waterproof cover. Suitcase/Strolley Bags will not be allowed.
Things to carry:
- Trekking shoes: Carry waterproof trekking shoes with good grip and ankle support. Do not carry sports shoes.
- Three layers of warm clothes: Carry two or three-layer jackets, fleece jackets, and a padded jacket.
- Two/Three trek pants: Carry light cotton trek pants. Denim/jeans and shorts are not suitable for trekking.
- Three t-shirts (collared/dry-fit): Full-sleeved t-shirts that prevent sun burns on the neck and arms. Carry one or two dry-fit t-shirts.
- Thermals: Carry thermals (top and bottom).
- Sun Protection: Sunscreen, a wide-brim hat, and sunglasses are mandatory.
- Waterproof hand gloves: Carry waterproof gloves and avoid woolen gloves as they will get wet if you touch snow.
- Socks (3-4 pairs) and a pair of woolen socks: Apart from two sports socks, you can take a pair of woolen socks for the night.
- Headlamp/LED torch: Mandatory
- Raincoat/Ponchos: At high altitudes, snowfall and rain are quite common and it’s mandatory to carry a poncho so that you don’t get wet. The trek will continue as planned even during rainfall.
- Lunch box and water bottle: Every participant should have their personal lunch box and a water bottle [insulated type].
- Energy Bars: Nutrient-dense with oats, nuts, seeds, and fruit.
- Personal Hygiene Kit: Hand sanitizer, biodegradable soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, cotton washcloth, toilet paper, a menstrual cup (if necessary), or feminine hygiene products, and a sealable plastic bag to carry them out.
- Mini First Aid Kit: First aid for emergencies
- Trash Bag: Normal kitchen garbage bags to keep the trails you trek beautiful, clean, and free of garbage.
- Slippers: With a flexible sole and good grip, water-resistant.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046