Hampta Pass: A Transcendent Trek into the Heart of the Himalayas:
- Experience the grandeur of the Himalayas with the Hampta Pass trek, an extraordinary journey that takes you through breathtaking landscapes, high mountain passes, and picturesque valleys. Spanning approximately 35 kilometers, this trek is a perfect blend of adventure, natural beauty, and cultural exploration.
- The Hampta Pass trek begins from the quaint town of Manali, nestled in the scenic Kullu Valley of Himachal Pradesh. With its snow-capped peaks, gushing rivers, and lush green meadows, Manali serves as the gateway to this exhilarating expedition. As you start your ascent, the trail gradually unfolds, revealing the true magnificence of the Himalayas.
- The trek takes you through a diverse range of landscapes, from dense forests of pine and oak to vast stretches of alpine meadows dotted with vibrant wildflowers. Each step brings you closer to the ever-changing beauty of nature, with panoramic views of towering mountains, cascading waterfalls, and pristine glacial streams.
- One of the highlights of the Hampta Pass trek is crossing the Hampta Pass itself, situated at an altitude of around 4,270 meters. This thrilling passage connects the lush green valleys of Kullu with the arid landscapes of Lahaul and Spiti. Standing at the top of the pass, you are rewarded with a breathtaking 360-degree view of the surrounding peaks, including the majestic Indrasan and Deo Tibba.
- As you descend into the Spiti Valley, the landscape transforms once again, offering a unique glimpse into the rugged beauty of this high-altitude desert region. You pass through remote villages, interact with the local residents, and immerse yourself in their rich culture and traditions. The warm hospitality and simple way of life leave a lasting impression on your heart.
- The Hampta Pass trek is suitable for both beginners and experienced trekkers, with moderate difficulty levels. It is recommended to embark on this adventure during the summer months of June to September when the weather is pleasant and the trails are accessible. However, always be prepared for sudden changes in weather and carry appropriate gear and clothing.
- During the trek, you will be accompanied by experienced guides and support staff who ensure your safety and provide valuable insights into the local flora, fauna, and geography. Camping under a star-studded sky, enjoying delicious meals cooked by the campfire, and sharing stories with fellow trekkers create lifelong memories.
- The Hampta Pass trek is not just an adventure; it is a transformative experience that brings you closer to the raw beauty of nature and tests your physical and mental strength. It challenges you to push your limits, discover your inner resilience, and appreciate the magnificence of the Himalayas.
- In conclusion, the Hampta Pass trek is a soul-stirring journey that unveils the untamed beauty of the Himalayas. It offers a chance to disconnect from the chaos of everyday life and reconnect with nature in its purest form. So, lace up your trekking boots, breathe in the crisp mountain air, and embark on this transcendent adventure into the heart of the Himalayas.
- Location: Manali
- Altitude: 14100 feet
- Level: Easy-Moderate
- Duration: 3 Nights and 4 Days
- Total distance: 22 km (approx.)
Departure from Delhi:
- September:,1, 8, 15, 22, 29, 30
- October: 1, 7, 8, 13 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29
- Manali to Manali: 5499/- per person
- Delhi to Delhi: 9499/- per person
Manali to Manali:
- Day 1: Manali to Jobra and Trek to Chikka
- Day 2: Chikka to Balu ka Ghera
- Day 3: Balu ka Ghera to Hampta Pass and Return
- Day 4: Balu ka Ghera to Manali via Jobra
Delhi to Delhi:
- Day 1: 6 PM Delhi to Manali overnight journey.
- Day 2: Manali acclimatization and self explore
- Day 3: Manali to Jobra and Trek to Chikka
- Day 4: Chikka to Balu ka Ghera
- Day 5: Balu ka Ghera to Hampta Pass and Return
- Day 6: Balu ka Ghera to Manali via Jobra, Depart for Delhi
- Day 7: Arrive in Delhi by 10 AM
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Delhi to Delhi via Cab / Sumo / Tempo Traveller
- Meal Plans: 11 meals ( Day 1 Dinner, Day 2 Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast)
- Accommodation: Three nights camping during the trek on a triple sharing basis with tents, mattresses, and sleeping bags
- Toilet Tents: Dry Pit Style
- Kitchen Tent, Equipment & All Rations
- Trek Leader & Assistant Trek Leader / Local Guide
- Mountaineering Course Qualified Trek Leader
- Local Support Team for Geographical Intelligence
- Crampons / Micro-spikes to the Trekkers (if Required)
- First-Aid Medical Kit with the Team
- Support team, Cook, and Helpers
- Porters / Mules (for Equipment)
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST.
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start the journey from Delhi to Manali.
- Go to the local market to buy/rent any trekking equipment required.
- Relax and meet the team and get acclimatized
- Self explore Manali
- Pickup from Manali to Jobra at 7 AM
- The trek originates from Jobra and after reaching Manali in the morning, we will drive straightaway to Jobra. We will take a small break at Jobra for lunch and henceforth depart to Chika which is an easy trek of about two hours crossing small river crossings. The enchanting surroundings will mesmerize you all through your stroll. After reaching the Chika campsite you will learn how to pitch the tents. An awesome view with greenery and snow-capped mountain peaks will leave you mesmerized. Explore the beauty of the campsite and retire for the night at the tents you pitched yourself. Overnight stay in a tent.
- The morning will begin with sipping hot tea/coffee. After having breakfast we will start the day. The trek passes through some spectacular landscape just below the Hamta Pass, on a grassy bank sloping down from the cliffs. The impressive grandeur of the immediate surroundings, the nearness of the Tokru-Shakru peaks, and the wonderful coloring of the rocks and mountainside, all make this one of the best campsites on the route. Snow on the other side makes a dramatic contrast. Overnight stay in a tent.
- You will get the first glimpse of the outer Himalayan chain of mountains, the Dhauladhar ranges from here onwards and it is from these snow stretches that the feeling of trekking in the Himalayas starts sinking in. On one side is snowcapped mountain peaks and on the other side of the pass, you see rocky boulders and fragmented rocks. Experience the beauty of Mother Nature which otherwise is lost in the hustle-bustle of the cities. After a brief stopover at Hampta village, which gives the pass its name, we will begin the descent to Balu ka Ghera. Take some well-deserved rest here after the long journey as you halt for the night. Overnight stay in a tent.
- After the hearty breakfast, we'll check out from the camps by 9 am and proceed to Chikka. The trail on the 4th day is a steady descent with much ease and takes lesser time After lunch at Chikka we walk to Jobra. This is where the trek comes to an end. There will be vehicles waiting here to drop you at Prini, Manali. Hampta Pass Circular Trek ends here.
- Drop at Manali by 7 PM. You can plan the return journey accordingly. Delhi to Delhi package participants will take a bus to Delhi.
- Arrive in Delhi by 10:00 AM.
Backpack Offloading Cost:
- If the payment is made in advance through Paytm/online, then the charges per bag will be Rs. 1200/- for the entire program. Which will be made 7 days prior to the program.
- The backpack cannot weigh more than 10 kgs. The backpack should have a waterproof cover. Suitcase/Strolley Bags will not be allowed.
Things to carry:
- Trekking shoes: Carry waterproof trekking shoes with good grip and ankle support. Do not carry sports shoes.
- Three layers of warm clothes: Carry two or three-layer jackets, fleece jackets, and a padded jacket.
- Two/Three trek pants: Carry light cotton trek pants. Denim/jeans and shorts are not suitable for trekking.
- Three t-shirts (collared/dry-fit): Full-sleeved t-shirts that prevent sun burns on the neck and arms. Carry one or two dry-fit t-shirts.
- Thermals: Carry thermals (top and bottom).
- Sun Protection: Sunscreen, a wide-brim hat, and sunglasses are mandatory.
- Waterproof hand gloves: Carry waterproof gloves and avoid woolen gloves as they will get wet if you touch snow.
- Socks (3-4 pairs) and a pair of woolen socks: Apart from two sports socks, you can take a pair of woolen socks for the night.
- Headlamp/LED torch: Mandatory
- Raincoat/Ponchos: At high altitudes, snowfall and rain are quite common and it’s mandatory to carry a poncho so that you don’t get wet. The trek will continue as planned even during rainfall.
- Lunch box and water bottle: Every participant should have their personal lunch box and a water bottle [insulated type].
- Energy Bars: Nutrient-dense with oats, nuts, seeds, and fruit.
- Personal Hygiene Kit: Hand sanitizer, biodegradable soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, cotton washcloth, toilet paper, a menstrual cup (if necessary), or feminine hygiene products, and a sealable plastic bag to carry them out.
- Mini First Aid Kit: First aid for emergencies
- Trash Bag: Normal kitchen garbage bags to keep the trails you trek beautiful, clean, and free of garbage.
- Slippers: With a flexible sole and good grip, water-resistant.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER IF FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THEN,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip's start date, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the trip's start date, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the TRIP, only the TRIP AMOUNT will be refunded.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given to the registered participants 12 Hours prior on WhatsApp.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case of any unavoidable circumstance.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.