- How are you beating the heat these summers? Well, whatever you are doing if you are not planning a holiday to the hills, you are apparently not doing it correctly. Hill stations are the sole natural savior for us. Especially, the people living in the cities need to get off this city chaos by visiting the hills.
- The best part of the hill stations is that obviously, it is great to visit during the summers but also during the winters. The beauty of the hill stations is incomparable throughout the year. All the hill stations are beautiful but the queen of the hill stations has to be Manali which happens to be one of the prettiest hill stations in the country.
- Manali is an incredibly beautiful hill station that is capable enough to get anyone hooked on its beauty. Of course, the mainstream tourist places are the favorites of travelers but the charm of the old vintage Manali is something so refreshing, unadulterated, and also soothing for the soul. The sight and the feel of the river Beas flowing throughout the city make Manali so much more beautiful in all aspects.
- The local markets, the old-school cafes, the wooden cottages, and the snow-capped mountains are the signature beauties of the city that everyone must explore to their heart’s content. The view of the sunrise from the hills in Manali could be one of the best sunrise scenes you would see in your life. Having a cup of coffee in the apple orchards in the soothing weather is the best way to de-stress yourself.
- Kasol is such a stunning place in Himachal Pradesh that is ready to make your summer better like never before. Chilling at the Parvati valley in the sight of the river flowing through the big and small rocks is the best feeling to satiate your soul.
- The old villages that one can explore in Kasol are the places that our city-dwelling bodies and minds need to be. To add to these amazing things in life, the delicious food from the Israeli café in Kasol would keep your taste buds soaked in deliciousness for sure. The vintage and old cafes of Kasol and the villages are a must-visit.
- Trekking at Kheerganga in the wide forests stretch is hands down strenuous but also adventurous and fun at the same time. Kheerganga trek is one of the stunning trek trails for the summers and the sight of the trees and the snow-capped mountains makes everything a lot better. Barsheni is also a beautiful village where the trekkers will be when they are trekking at Kheerganga.
- In this Kasol Kheerganga and Manali trip, you would be covering all of these beautiful places and going on treks that could make your summers more amazing.
- Manali: Vashisht Temple, Jogini Waterfall, Mall Road, Solang Valley, Atal Tunnel, Old Manali, Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, Ghatotkacha Temple
- Kullu: Kullu Rafting & Paragliding, Dry Fruit Factory, Shawl Factory, Vaishno Mata temple
- Kasol: Kasol Market, Parvati River, Chalal Village, Cafes Hopping
- Manikaran: Manikaran Gurudwara, Shiva Temple, Hot Water Spring
- Kheerganga: Parvati Kund, Kartikeya Temple, Rudranaag Waterfall, Rudranaag Temple
- Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Day 02: Vashisht, Jogini Fall & Local Sightseeings
- Day 03: Solang Valley - Atal tunnel - Sissu
- Day 04: Kullu Rafting - Kasol
- Day 05: Trekking to Kheerganga and Camping
- Day 06 : Kheerganga - Manikaran - Kasol - Depart Delhi
- Day 07: Arrive in Delhi
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- November: 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26
- December: 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17
New Year Christmas Batches: 23, 24, 25, 29, 30, 1
- January: 6, 7,13, 14, 20, 21,25, 26, 27, 28
- February: 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25
- March: 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25, 31
- April: 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29
- May: 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27
- June: 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30
- July: 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- 11,499/- per person
- Group of 10: 9,499/- per person
- Group of 6: 10,999/- per person
- Group of 4: 11,499/- per person
- Pair of 2 or Solo: 12,999/- per person
New Year Christmas Batches:
- 12,999/- per person
Ad-on ( per person ):
- Rohtang Pass: 1000 -1500 per person (June to September)
- Zip-lining: 1000/-
- Skiing: 800/-
- Tube Slide: 800/-
- Rafting: 1000/-
- Paragliding: 2500/-
- Triple Sharing: 1500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 3000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 3,000/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 6,000/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 3,200/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 6,200/-
Note: Pay 4000/- to block your seats, the rest of the payment 15 days prior
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary. Swiss tents on a sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Meal Plans: 8 meals (Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 6 Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventure activities.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start the journey from Delhi to Manali.
Day 02: Vashisht, Jogini Fall & Local Sightseeings
- You will be reaching Manali in the morning
- Check in to the Hotel, freshen up, and have breakfast
- Visit Vashisht and start your trek to Jogini Falls
- Visit Vashisht temple & Hot Water Spring on return
- Come back to Hotel, and relax for a while.
- Visit Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, Mall Road, and Old Manali Market.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 03: Solang Valley - Atal tunnel - Sissu
- Wake up in the morning and have your breakfast.
- After early morning breakfast, we will head towards Solang Valley which is a paradise for adventure enthusiasts.
- Upon our arrival in Solang valley, travelers can indulge in activities like Zorbing, Skiing, ATV rides, Paragliding, Zipline, and more. (on personal expense).
- We'll also traverse the iconic Atal Tunnel and visit Sissu which is a beautiful valley nestled in Lahaul. Once we've had our fair share of adrenaline, we will head back to Manali.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Manali.
Note: The visit to Atal Tunnel/Sissu is subject to time and weather conditions.
Day 04: Kullu Rafting - Kasol
- Wake up early in the morning and have your breakfast.
- Get on board for exciting River Rafting in the Beas River or Paragliding
- Have lunch & travel to Kasol
- Kasol market and cafe hopping
- Dinner, Bonfire at a riverside campsite.
Day 05: Trekking to Kheerganga and Camping
- Start the day at Kasol with an early morning breakfast and a beautiful view of the sunrise at the Parvati valley.
- Post having your breakfast with the view, the go-ahead to Barshaini, the starting point of the trek.
- Start the trek which is going to be 14 km long along the Parvati valley. While trekking here, you would cross some gorgeous waterfalls and you would also come across some breathtaking views of the valley and the hills.
- Reach Kheerganga after a beautiful trek and relax in the Hot Water Spring.
- Overnight stay and dinner at the campsite.
Day 06: Kheerganga - Manikaran - Kasol
- Freshen up and have a healthy breakfast.
- After breakfast, start your descent to Barshaini
- Take Cab from Barshaini to Kasol via Manikaran Gurudwara
- Lunch at Gurudwara
- After lunch proceed to Kasol
- Collect your luggage from the campsite.
- Overnight travel to Delhi.
Day 07: Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Delhi by 08:00-09:00 AM.
Things To Carry:
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
- One cotton long sleeve and 2 short sleeve T-shirts
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pairs of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046