Nestled in the enchanting mountains of Himachal Pradesh, India, lies the picturesque town of Manali. Known for its breathtaking landscapes, gushing rivers, and snow-capped peaks, Manali is a haven for nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. In this comprehensive travel guide, we will delve into the mesmerizing beauty of Manali and uncover the top attractions, adventure activities, and essential travel tips.
- The Majestic Rohtang Pass: No visit to Manali is complete without a trip to the famous Rohtang Pass. Situated at an altitude of 3,978 meters, this majestic mountain pass offers panoramic views of the surrounding Himalayan peaks. Visitors can indulge in thrilling activities like skiing, snowboarding, and snowball fights during the winter months. The awe-inspiring vistas and the cool mountain air make Rohtang Pass a must-visit destination for every traveler.
- Serene Solang Valley: Just a short drive from Manali lies the tranquil Solang Valley. Surrounded by towering mountains, this picturesque valley offers a serene escape from the bustling town. Adventure enthusiasts can partake in paragliding, zorbing, and horse riding, while nature lovers can enjoy peaceful walks amidst the lush green meadows. The Solang Valley is a paradise for those seeking both adventure and tranquility.
- Cultural Delights at Hadimba Temple: Immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage of Manali with a visit to the famous Hadimba Temple. Dedicated to the local deity Hadimba Devi, this wooden temple is a marvel of architecture and craftsmanship. Surrounded by deodar trees, the temple provides a serene and spiritual atmosphere. Visitors can also explore the nearby Van Vihar Park, which offers picturesque views and a chance to unwind amidst nature.
- Adventure Activities Galore: Manali is a haven for adventure enthusiasts. From thrilling river rafting in the Beas River to heart-pounding trekking expeditions in the Himalayas, there is an adventure for every adrenaline seeker. The nearby areas of Solang Valley and Gulaba are popular for skiing while paragliding and rock climbing can be enjoyed in various locations. The thrill of these activities combined with the breathtaking scenery creates an unforgettable experience.
- Best Time to Visit: Manali offers something unique in every season. The summer months from April to June provide pleasant weather, making it ideal for sightseeing and outdoor activities. The monsoon season from July to September adds a touch of magic to the lush green landscapes. Winter, from October to February, blankets the town in snow, creating a winter wonderland for snow sports enthusiasts. Each season in Manali has its own charm, so choose the time that aligns with your preferences.
Conclusion: Manali, with its awe-inspiring beauty and thrilling adventures, captivates the hearts of travelers from around the world. Whether you seek the serenity of the mountains, the thrill of adventure, or the exploration of cultural treasures, Manali has it all. Plan your visit to this enchanting town and immerse yourself in its natural wonders. Discover the magic of Manali and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Manali: Vashisht Temple, Jogini Waterfall, Mall Road, Solang Valley, Atal Tunnel, Old Manali, Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, Ghatotkacha Temple
- Kullu: Kullu Rafting & Paragliding, Dry Fruit Factory, Shawl Factory, Vaishno Mata temple
- Kasol: Kasol Market, Parvati River, Chalal Village, Cafes Hopping
- Manikaran: Manikaran Gurudwara, Shiva Temple, Hot Water Spring
- Day 01: 06 PM, Delhi to Manali overnight journey
- Day 02: Vashisht, Jogini Fall & Local Sightseeings, Stay in Manali
- Day 03: Rohtang Pass - Sissu - Atal tunnel - Solang Valley, Stay in Manali
- Day 04: Kullu Rafting & Paragliding - Kasol, Stay in Kasol
- Day 05: Chalal Hike, Manikaran Gurudwara - Overnight journey to Delhi
- Day 06: Delhi Drop at 10 AM
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
- April: 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 28,29
- May: 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26,27
- June: 2, 3, 9, 10, 17, 18, 24, 25, 30,
- July: 1, 7,8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29
- August: 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 27, 28
- September: 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29,30
- October: 6, 7, 14, 15, 21, 22, 27, 28
- November: 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25
- December: 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
Season: (15th April to 30th June || 20th Dec to 5th Jan)
- From Delhi: 9,499/- per person
Off Season: (Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov)
- From Delhi: 7,499/- per person
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Rohtang Pass: 1000 -1500 per person (May to September)
- Zip-lining: 800/-
- Skiing: 600/-
- Tube Slide: 600/-
- Rafting: 1000/-
- Paragliding: 3500/-
- Triple Sharing: 1000/- per person
- Double Sharing: 2000/- per person
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Delhi to Delhi Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per opted.
- Meal Plans: 6 Meals ( Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast )
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventures activities
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Reach Delhi
- 06:00 PM pickup from Rithala Metro Station
- Start your overnight journey to Manali
- Dinner halt at the famous Murthal, enjoy Murthal ke Parathe.
- Overnight journey to Manali
- You will be reaching Manali in the morning
- Check in to the hotel, freshen up, and have breakfast
- Visit Vashisht and start your trek to Jogini Falls
- Visit Vashisht temple & Hot Water Spring on return
- Come back to Hotel, and relax for a while.
- Visit Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, Mall Road, and Old Manali Market.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
- Wake up early morning today, as we head to the snow valley.
- In summer, Visit Rohtang Pass, and enjoy snow activities. Later drive to Sissu Lake, Cross Atal Tunnel, and visit Solang valley.
- In winter, visit Solang valley, and do adventure activities like Skiing, ATV riding, Zorbing, and ropeway to the top (excluded). Later visit Atal Tunnel, Sissu Valley, and Sissu Waterfall if officially open for tourists. (Generally closed in Dec and Jan)
- Visit Old Manali, shop locally, or chill in a cafe
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Manali.
Note: The visit to Atal Tunnel/Sissu is subject to time and weather conditions.
- Wake up early in the morning and have your breakfast.
- Get on board for exciting River Rafting in the Beas River or Paragliding
- Have lunch & proceed to Kasol
- Explore Kasol Local Market,
- Later come to our Campsite for DJ and Bonfire night
- Chill and relax tonight in Kasol.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Camps at Kasol.
- Morning breakfast at the place and get ready to explore the Parvati valley. It is the day to get soaked in the beauty of the ever-so-gorgeous Parvati valley.
- Go for the hike to Chalal village in the evening. There also you would get beautiful views of the Parvati valley and the day will be a beautiful one.
- Visit the Manikaran Temple and Manikaran Gurudwara. We will also visit the Hot Water Springs in Manikaran which are considered extremely sacred by the locals.
- Overnight bus to Delhi.
- Reach Delhi by 10 AM
Things To Carry:
- Day backpack (20 – 30 Ltrs): When you are on a local sightseeing tour, you are required to carry only a few necessary items and for that, you need a day backpack as you will leave your bigger one at your designated stay.
- Floaters or Sandals: When you are spending your day at leisure, a good pair of sandals and floaters will help you to move freely.
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket: It’s emphasized that you need to carry proper layers so you can avoid getting cold which is why you need to carry an insulated jacket that you can put on over your other clothes.
- 1 Pair of Thermal: Thermal is a piece of garment that helps in keeping your body warm in cold temperatures. It is a necessary item that you need when traveling to cold regions.
- Outdoor Shoes: A comfortable shoe is required when traveling outdoors, especially in the mountains. They shouldn’t be chunky, instead, they should be lightweight and sturdy.
- 3 Quick Dry Tees: You must keep at least three pairs of quick dry tees so that you can wash them in between stops for proper hygiene.
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks: Cotton socks are extremely comfortable to move around in and are lightweight as well which is why you can always count on a good pair of cotton socks while traveling. However, keep in mind to change them and avoid wearing them if they are moist.
- 1 Pair of Woolen Socks: A good pair of woolen socks, especially merino, are comfortable, limit odors and provide adequate insulation from the cold so you can wear them at night.
- 1 Poncho: A poncho is an evolved form of a raincoat that provides coverage to your body as well as your bag and ensures total water protection from the rain.
- Quick-dry towel: A quick-dry towel will help in maintaining proper hygiene. It must dry quickly because the wet fabric will only increase the chance of bacterial growth.
- Gloves: Insulated gloves help in maintaining proper body heat in your hands.
- Sanitizer: Prevent the risk of infections and maintain proper hand hygiene by making sure you carry a hand sanitizer.
- Sun Cap: A lightweight sun cap with side flaps is perfect to keep your head cool and avoid sunburns on a sunny day.
- Lip Balm: Your lips can become chapped due to the harsh cold winds so it's important to keep them moisturized.
- Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+): To avoid sunburns and chafing, you need to put on sunscreen as well as cold cream.
- Water Bottle (1 Ltrs): Hydration is extremely important when it comes to traveling. Carrying a water bottle that you can refill with Himalayan water is a must.
- Bag for all your Toiletries: A bag with all your essentials including napkins, toothpaste, sanitizers, paper soap, etc should be carried in a ziplock bag.
- Personal Basic Medical Kit: Carrying a medical kit with bandages, Dettol, and medication for headaches, nausea, etc is necessary.
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses): Photochromatic glasses are specs that are designed to transform into anti-glare shades depending upon exposure to the sun. They are good when it comes to eye protection but one can also opt for clip-on glasses etc.
- Mobile charger / Power bank: Although you'll get electricity at most places, it is always advisable to carry a charged power bank in case of emergencies.
- Documents: Identification proofs like Aadhar Card, and driver's License.
- Extra Polythene: In case your clothes get wet or your garments don’t dry, you can carry them in polythene. However, make sure that all the plastic that you are carrying into the woods leaves with you. Don’t litter.
- Camera: This should be obvious. To make sure that you get to capture all the great moments from your trip. Make sure that you have enough storage and some extra batteries as well.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046
Follow Us On:
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/trekhieversofficial/
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/trekhievers/