- Manali Kullu Kasol - A trio that tops the bucket list of all the travelers. A trip to the land of snow and gorgeous landscapes. Be it breathtaking mountains surreal landscapes, or beautiful destinations, this trip has it all. If you love mountains and nature, then this will be the best getaway for you. Take a relaxing trip to the mountains and feel nature and its beauty.
- Manali is known for its magnificent and mighty mountains and is an ideal getaway for friends. If this is not on your bucket list, then add it now.
- Kullu is a beautiful place known for its adventure activities and natural surroundings. It is even famous for its river rafting activities which attract major tourists.
- Kasol, a small village of Himachal Pradesh, is another beautiful and unexplored place that is famous for its pleasant weather and calm surroundings.
- This will be a nature-packed experience for you. From beautiful scenic views and mighty mountains to adventure activities and pleasant weather, this trip has a lot to offer.
- You should not miss a trip to such a gorgeous destination and this trip will bring cheer to your busy life.
- Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Day 02: Vashisht, Jogini Fall & Local Sightseeings
- Day 03: Atal tunnel - Solang Valley
- Day 04: Kullu Rafting & Paragliding - Kasol
- Day 05: Kasol - Chalal - Manikaran - Delhi
- Day 06: Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
Available Group Departures:
- April: 1,8,15,22,29
- May : 6,13,20,27
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
Delhi to Delhi:
- Quad Sharing: 6499/-
- Triple Sharing: 6999/-
- Double Sharing: 7499/-
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Zip-lining: 800/-
- Skiing: 600/-
- Tube Slide: 500/-
- Rafting: 600/-
- Paragliding: 2500/-
- Triple Sharing: 500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 2,400/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 5,200/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 2,700/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 3,700/-
Note: Pay 2000/- to block your seats, the rest of the payment 15 days prior
Day 00: Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 10:30 AM
- People from Pune are requested to take the 07:15 AM PUNE CSMT SF SPL (02124) Train to Dadar as the train frequency from Pune to Delhi is low and also has odd timings.
- The second boarding point is Borivali station at 11:00 AM for Western line people
Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Reach Delhi at 11:00 AM
- Take a bus to Majnu Ka Tilla or take Delhi Darshan Cab
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Manali.
Day 02: Vashisht, Jogini Fall & Local Sightseeings
- You will be reaching Manali in the morning
- Check in to the hotel, freshen up, and have breakfast
- Visit Vashisht and start your trek to Jogini Falls
- Visit Vashisht temple & Hot Water Spring on return
- Come back to Hotel, relax for a while.
- Visit Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, Mall Road, and Old Manali Market.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 03: Atal tunnel - Solang Valley
- You will be reaching Manali at 10:00 AM and then checking in to the Hotel.
- Freshen up and have brunch
- Drive to the beautiful Solang Valley, one can do ATV rides, Skiing, Paragliding, Zipline, Anjani Mahadev temple trek.
- Start your ride to Sissu lake and cross the Atal Tunnel, spend half n hour, and return to Manali (Atal Tunnel Might be closed on some dates)
- If you like adventure sports you are going to have a great time today
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 04: Kullu Rafting & Paragliding - Kasol
- Wake up early in the morning and have your breakfast.
- Get on board for exciting River Rafting in the Beas River or Paragliding
- Have lunch & travel to Kasol
- Chill and relax tonight
Day 05: Kasol - Chalal - Manikaran - Delhi
- Morning breakfast at the place and get ready to explore the Parvati valley. It is the day to get soaked in the beauty of the ever so gorgeous Parvati valley.
- Go for the hike to the Chalal village in the evening. There also you would get beautiful views of the Parvati valley and the day will be a beautiful one.
- Take Cab from Kasol to Manikaran
- Lunch at Gurudwara
- After lunch proceed to Kasol
- When you return to Kasol, you can chill at the cafes again and try out various delicious food.
- 6:00 - 8:00 PM bus to Delhi
- Overnight travel to Delhi.
Day 06: Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Delhi by 12 PM
- Take a cab, auto to New Delhi Station, or H NIZAMUDDIN
- Board Train 02780 from H NIZAMUDDIN @ 02:50 PM and travel overnight to Pune
- Board Train 02926 from New Delhi @ 04:25 PM and travel overnight to Mumbai
Day 07: Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Bandra by 03:00 PM
- Reach Pune by 04:00 PM
Delhi - Delhi
- Transportation from Delhi to Manali and Kasol to Delhi by AC Volvo.
- Accommodation on Quad sharing/Dormitories.
- 3Breakfasts and 3 Dinner are included.
- Driver night charges, toll & road tax.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5% Gst
- Food while traveling by train from Mumbai/ Pune
- Internal travel and expenses during Delhi sightseeings on the last day
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046