- Hill stations are the sole natural savior for us. Especially, the people living in the cities need to get of this city chaos by visiting the hills.
- The best part of the hill stations is that obviously, it is great to visit during the summers but also during the winters. The beauty of the hill stations is incomparable throughout the year. All the hill stations are beautiful but the queen of the hill stations has to be Manali which happens to be one of the prettiest hill stations in the country.
- Manali is an incredibly beautiful hill station that is capable enough to get anyone hooked to its beauty. Of course, the mainstream tourist places are the favorites of the travelers but the charm of the old vintage Manali is something so refreshing, unadulterated, and also soothing for the soul. The sight and the feel of the river Beas flowing throughout the city make Manali so more beautiful in all aspects.
- The local markets, the old school cafes, the wooden cottages, and the snow-capped mountains are the signature beauties of the city that everyone must explore to their heart’s content. The view of the sunrise from the hills in Manali could be one of the best sunrise scenes you would see in your life. Having a cup of coffee in the apple orchards in the soothing weather is the best way to de-stress yourself.
- Kasol is such a stunning place in Himachal Pradesh that is ready to make your summer better like never before. Chilling at the Parvati valley in the sight of the river flowing through the big and small rocks is the best feeling to satiate your soul.
- The old villages that one can explore in Kasol are the places that our city-dwelling bodies and minds need to be at. To add to these amazing things in life, the delicious food from the Israeli café in Kasol would keep your taste buds soaked in deliciousness for sure. The vintage and old cafes of Kasol and the villages are a must-visit.
- Trekking at Kheerganga in the wide forests stretch is hands down strenuous but also adventurous and fun at the same time. Kheerganga trek is one of the stunning trek trails for the summers and the sight of the trees and the snow-capped mountains makes everything a lot better. Barsheni is also a beautiful village where the trekkers will be when they are trekking at Kheerganga.
- In this Kasol Kheerganga and Manali trip, you would be covering all of these beautiful places and be going on the treks that could make your summers more amazing.
- Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Day 02: Manali - Solang - Mall Road
- Day 03: Kullu Rafting & Paragliding - Kasol
- Day 04: Kasol - Chalal - Manikaran - Delhi
- Day 05: Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
Available Group Departures:
- November : 12,19,26
- December : 3,10,17,24,30
- January : 7,14,21,28
- February : 4,11,18,25
Mumbai / Pune 6N/7D
- November : 11,18,25
- December : 2,9,16,23,29
- January : 6,13,20,27
- February : 3,10,17,24
Christmas and New Year Eve Batches :
- Delhi: 24, 25, 30
- Mumbai: 24, 29
For customized dates & packages, contact us @7387523876
- Group of 15: 5,999/- each
- Group of 10: 6,499/- each
- Group of 5: 6,999/- each
- Group of 3: 7,499/- each
- Pair of 2 or Solo: 8000/- each
Christmas and New Year Week Batches will be charged 2500 extra per person for the whole trip.
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Zip-lining: 500/-
- Skiing: 300/-
- Tube Slide: 200/-
- Rafting: 500/-
- Paragliding: 2000/-
- Triple Sharing: 500/- per person
- Double Sharing: 1000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 2,400/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 5,200/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 2,700/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 3,700/-
Note: Pay 2000/- to block your seats, rest of the payment 15 days prior
- Manali: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10zQdqwxT70kj0XcsTLFU-0Ks-5vwaDAM?usp=sharing
- Kasol: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18FRIN6jPJE19wq9KTvp32cKUDJ5Qlq9V?usp=sharing
- Tag @trekhievers and share Instagram Reels, best reel win CASHBACK of 100/-
- WOMAN100 - All women get 100/- OFF
Day 00: Mumbai / Pune to Delhi
- Report at Bandra Terminals at 10:30 AM
- People from Pune are requested to take 07:15 AM PUNE CSMT SF SPL (02124) Train to Dadar as the train frequency from Pune to Delhi is low and also has odd timings.
- The second boarding point is Borivali station at 11:00 AM for Western line people
Day 01: Delhi to Manali
- Reach Delhi 11:00 AM
- Take a bus to Majnu Ka Tilla or take Delhi Darshan Cab
- Reprot at Majnu Ka Tilla at 06:00 PM
- Take a Volvo / Cab to Manali ( anywhere between 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm )
- Start journey from Delhi to Manali.
Day 02: Manali - Solang - Mall Road
- You will be reaching Manali in the morning
- Check-in to the Hotel, freshen up, and have breakfast
- Drive to the beautiful Solang Valley, one can do ATV rides, Skiing, Paragliding, Zipline, Anjani Mahadev temple trek.
- If you like adventure sports you are going to have a great time today
- Chill and Shop at Mall Road
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 03: Kullu Rafting & Paragliding - Kasol
- Wake up early in the morning and have your breakfast.
- Get on board for exciting River Rafting in Beas River or Paragliding
- Have lunch & travel to Kasol
- Chill and relax tonight
Day 04: Kasol - Chalal - Manikaran - Delhi
- Morning breakfast at the place and get ready to explore the Parvati valley. It is the day to get soaked in the beauty of the ever so gorgeous Parvati valley.
- Go for the hike to the Chalal village in the evening. There also you would get beautiful views of the Parvati valley and the day will be a beautiful one.
- Take Cab from Kasol to Manikaran
- Lunch at Gurudwara
- After lunch proceed to Kasol
- While you return to Kasol, you can chill at the cafes again and try out various delicious food.
- 6:00 - 8:00 PM bus to Delhi
- Overnight travel to Delhi.
Day 05: Delhi - Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Delhi by 12PM
- Take a cab, auto to New Delhi Station, or H NIZAMUDDIN
- Board Train 02780 from H NIZAMUDDIN @ 02:50 PM and travel overnight to Pune
- Board Train 02926 from New Delhi @ 04:25 PM and travel overnight to Mumbai
Day 06: Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Bandra by 03:00 PM
- Reach Pune by 04:00 PM
Delhi - Delhi
- Transportation from Delhi to Manali and Kasol to Delhi by AC Volvo.
- Accommodation on Quad sharing/Dormitories.
- 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinner are included.
- Driver night charges, toll & road tax.
Mumbai / Pune - Mumbai / Pune
- Pune to Mumbai and Mumbai to Pune travel for Pune tickets
- Mumbai to Delhi and Delhi to Mumbai sleeper train tickets
- Accommodation on Quad sharing/Dormitories
- 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinner are included.
- Driver night charges, toll & road tax.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5% Gst
- Food while traveling by train from Mumbai/ Pune
- Internal travel and expenses during Delhi sightseeings on last day
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook, or any staff member.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp 8591837526 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Mrunali: 8591837526 | Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046