- Nestled in the enchanting mountains of Himachal Pradesh, India, lies the picturesque town of Manali. Known for its breathtaking landscapes, gushing rivers, and snow-capped peaks, Manali is a haven for nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. In this comprehensive travel guide, we will delve into the mesmerizing beauty of Manali and uncover the top attractions, adventure activities, and essential travel tips.
- The Majestic Rohtang Pass: No visit to Manali is complete without a trip to the famous Rohtang Pass. Situated at an altitude of 3,978 meters, this majestic mountain pass offers panoramic views of the surrounding Himalayan peaks. Visitors can indulge in thrilling activities like skiing, snowboarding, and snowball fights during the winter months. The awe-inspiring vistas and the cool mountain air make Rohtang Pass a must-visit destination for every traveler.
- Serene Solang Valley: Just a short drive from Manali lies the tranquil Solang Valley. Surrounded by towering mountains, this picturesque valley offers a serene escape from the bustling town. Adventure enthusiasts can partake in paragliding, zorbing, and horse riding, while nature lovers can enjoy peaceful walks amidst the lush green meadows. The Solang Valley is a paradise for those seeking both adventure and tranquility.
- Cultural Delights at Hadimba Temple: Immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage of Manali with a visit to the famous Hadimba Temple. Dedicated to the local deity Hadimba Devi, this wooden temple is a marvel of architecture and craftsmanship. Surrounded by deodar trees, the temple provides a serene and spiritual atmosphere. Visitors can also explore the nearby Van Vihar Park, which offers picturesque views and a chance to unwind amidst nature.
- Adventure Activities Galore: Manali is a haven for adventure enthusiasts. From thrilling river rafting in the Beas River to heart-pounding trekking expeditions in the Himalayas, there is an adventure for every adrenaline seeker. The nearby areas of Solang Valley and Gulaba are popular for skiing while paragliding and rock climbing can be enjoyed in various locations. The thrill of these activities combined with the breathtaking scenery creates an unforgettable experience.
- Manali: Vashisht Temple, Jogini Waterfall, Mall Road, Solang Valley, Atal Tunnel, Old Manali, Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, Ghatotkacha Temple
- Kullu: Kullu Rafting & Paragliding, Dry Fruit Factory, Shawl Factory, Vaishno Mata temple
- Kasol: Kasol Market, Parvati River, Chalal Village, Cafes Hopping
- Manikaran: Manikaran Gurudwara, Shiva Temple, Hot Water Spring
Departure from Delhi:
- 22nd Dec to 27th Dec
- 23th Dec to 28th Dec
- 29th Dec to 03rd Jan
- Delhi: 11000/- per person
Ad-on (per person):
- Triple Sharing: 3000/- per person
- Double Sharing: 4500/- per person
Note: You can book your seat at just Rs. 5000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
- Day 01: 06 PM, Delhi to Manali overnight journey
- Day 02: Manali Local Sightseeings, Stay in Manali
- Day 03: Solang Valley - Atal Tunnel - Sissu, Stay in Manali
- Day 04: Kullu Rafting & Paragliding - Kasol, Stay in Kasol. New Year Celebration
- Day 05: Chalal Hike, Manikaran Gurudwara - Overnight journey to Delhi
- Day 06: Arrive in Delhi
For customized dates & packages, 7387523876
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Delhi to Delhi Surface transfer via Tempo Traveler / Cab
- Accommodations: Hotel Accommodations on a Double/ Triple/Quad sharing basis as per opted.
- Meal Plans: 6 Meals ( Day 2 Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4 Breakfast + Dinner, Day 5 Breakfast )
- New Year Celebration: Bonfire and DJ night.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The Trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- Medical and Mechanical Backup.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventures activities
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Board the NZM GARIB RATH (Train no. 12909) from Mumbai's Bandra Terminus.
- This train departs in the evening at 17:30 and arrives in Delhi's H NIZAMUDDIN in the morning at 10:15.
- The group assembles at the pickup point at 7 PM (tentative).
- We'll meet the team captains and a small tour briefing will also be conducted.
- Note: The pickup point for the journey would be Majnu Ka Tila Bus Stand.
- Overnight journey to Manali
- We will arrive in Manali in morning around 10. Check-in at the hotel.
- Visit Manu Temple, Hidimba Temple, Mall Road, and Old Manali Market.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
- Wake up early morning today, as we head to the snow valley.
- Visit Solang Valley, and do adventure activities like Skiing, ATV riding, Zorbing, and ropeway to the top (excluded). Later visit Atal Tunnel, Sissu Valley, and Sissu Waterfall if officially open for tourists. (Generally closed in Dec and Jan)
- Visit Old Manali, shop locally, or chill in a cafe
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in Manali.
Note: The visit to Atal Tunnel/Sissu is subject to time and weather conditions.
- Wake up early in the morning and have your breakfast.
- Get on board for exciting River Rafting in the Beas River or Paragliding
- Have lunch & proceed to Kasol
- Explore Kasol Local Market,
- Later come to our Campsite for a DJ and Bonfire night
- Chill and relax tonight in Kasol.
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay in hotel at Kasol.
- Morning breakfast at the place and get ready to explore the Parvati valley. It is the day to get soaked in the beauty of the ever-so-gorgeous Parvati Valley.
- Go for the hike to Chalal village in the evening. There also you would get beautiful views of the Parvati valley and the day will be a beautiful one.
- Visit the Manikaran Temple and Manikaran Gurudwara. We will also visit the Hot Water Springs in Manikaran which are considered extremely sacred by the locals.
- Overnight bus to Delhi.
- Reach Delhi by 10 AM
Things To Carry:
- Day backpack (20 – 30 Ltrs): When you are on a local sightseeing tour, you are required to carry only a few necessary items and for that, you need a day backpack as you will leave your bigger one at your designated stay.
- Floaters or Sandals: When you are spending your day at leisure, a good pair of sandals and floaters will help you to move freely.
- 1 Down Jacket / Main Jacket: It’s emphasized that you need to carry proper layers so you can avoid getting cold which is why you need to carry an insulated jacket that you can put on over your other clothes.
- 1 Pair of Thermal: Thermal is a piece of garment that helps in keeping your body warm in cold temperatures. It is a necessary item that you need when traveling to cold regions.
- Outdoor Shoes: A comfortable shoe is required when traveling outdoors, especially in the mountains. They shouldn’t be chunky, instead, they should be lightweight and sturdy.
- 3 Quick Dry Tees: You must keep at least three pairs of quick dry tees so that you can wash them in between stops for proper hygiene.
- 3 Pair of Cotton Socks: Cotton socks are extremely comfortable to move around in and are lightweight as well which is why you can always count on a good pair of cotton socks while traveling. However, keep in mind to change them and avoid wearing them if they are moist.
- 1 Pair of Woolen Socks: A good pair of woolen socks, especially merino, are comfortable, limit odors and provide adequate insulation from the cold so you can wear them at night.
- 1 Poncho: A poncho is an evolved form of a raincoat that provides coverage to your body as well as your bag and ensures total water protection from the rain.
- Quick-dry towel: A quick-dry towel will help in maintaining proper hygiene. It must dry quickly because the wet fabric will only increase the chance of bacterial growth.
- Gloves: Insulated gloves help in maintaining proper body heat in your hands.
- Sanitizer: Prevent the risk of infections and maintain proper hand hygiene by making sure you carry a hand sanitizer.
- Sun Cap: A lightweight sun cap with side flaps is perfect to keep your head cool and avoid sunburns on a sunny day.
- Lip Balm: Your lips can become chapped due to the harsh cold winds so it's important to keep them moisturized.
- Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+): To avoid sunburns and chafing, you need to put on sunscreen as well as cold cream.
- Water Bottle (1 Ltrs): Hydration is extremely important when it comes to traveling. Carrying a water bottle that you can refill with Himalayan water is a must.
- Bag for all your Toiletries: A bag with all your essentials including napkins, toothpaste, sanitizers, paper soap, etc should be carried in a ziplock bag.
- Personal Basic Medical Kit: Carrying a medical kit with bandages, Dettol, and medication for headaches, nausea, etc is necessary.
- Sunglasses / People who use spectacles (Use Photochromic glasses instead of contact lenses): Photochromatic glasses are specs that are designed to transform into anti-glare shades depending upon exposure to the sun. They are good when it comes to eye protection but one can also opt for clip-on glasses etc.
- Mobile charger / Power bank: Although you'll get electricity at most places, it is always advisable to carry a charged power bank in case of emergencies.
- Documents: Identification proofs like Aadhar Card, and driver's License.
- Extra Polythene: In case your clothes get wet or your garments don’t dry, you can carry them in polythene. However, make sure that all the plastic that you are carrying into the woods leaves with you. Don’t litter.
- Camera: This should be obvious. To make sure that you get to capture all the great moments from your trip. Make sure that you have enough storage and some extra batteries as well.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER IF FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE THEN,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip's start date, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the trip's start date, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund will be processed.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If we cancel the TRIP, only the TRIP AMOUNT will be refunded.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given to the registered participants 12 Hours prior on WhatsApp.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case of any unavoidable circumstance.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.