- The Trans Himalayan regions of Leh, Kargil, Lahaul, and Spiti are landscapes that are one of their kind and cannot be found anywhere else in the country.
- It comprises a high altitude cold desert, high altitude snow-capped peaks, and bare stretches of peaks of various colors shaped by the various forces of nature.
- These Trans Himalayan regions are quite remote with extreme climatic conditions, high altitude mountain ranges, and impenetrable mountain passes.
- Despite this, the people of the region have adapted themselves to the conditions and happily live here.
- This region also has a number of Buddhist Monasteries (locally called gompas) because Buddhism is practiced majorly by the people of this region who can visit.
- These monasteries have absolutely serene surroundings and are situated in really pretty locations.
- The best times to visit this area are from early June to the end of September. It is also fine to travel during the monsoons as it does not rain much here in this region.
- You will also visit 1000 years old lang(temple). Key Monastery: A must-visit tourist place in Spiti Valley, the Key Gompa is encircled by picturesque mountains and soothing valleys. During this trip, you will be visiting the ancient monasteries, which are famous all over the world like Key monastery, and Tabo monastery.
Delhi to Delhi
- Day 01: Delhi to Manali | Overnight Journey
- Day 02: Manali Arrival | Day at Leisure
- Day 03: Manali to Kaza (200 Kilometers, 9 Hours Drive)
- Day 04: Kaza, Key Monastery, Kibber, Langza, Komic, Hikkim, Stay in Tabo
- Day 05: Tabo - (Mud Village) Pin Valley - Dhankar Monastery - Dhankar Lake Trek (Optional), Stay in Kaza / Langza / Kibber.
- Day 06: Kaza - Chicham Bridge - Lossar - Chandratal Lake, Stay at Chandratal Lake (90 Kilometers, 7 Hours Drive)
- Day 07: Chandratal/Batal to Manali (125 Kilometers, 7 Hours Drive)
- Day 08: Delhi Arrival | Tour Ends
Manali to Manali
- Day 01: Manali to Kaza (200 Kilometers, 9 Hours Drive)
- Day 02: Kaza, Key Monastery, Kibber, Langza, Komic, Hikkim, Stay in Tabo
- Day 03: Tabo - (Mud Village) Pin Valley - Dhankar Monastery - Dhankar Lake Trek (Optional), Stay in Kaza / Langza / Kibber.
- Day 04: Kaza - Chicham Bridge - Lossar - Chandratal Lake, Stay at Chandratal Lake (90 Kilometers, 7 Hours Drive)
- Day 05: Chandratal/Batal to Manali (125 Kilometers, 7 Hours Drive)
Delhi to Delhi :
- June: 11, 18, 25
- July: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- August: 6, 13, 20, 27
- September: 3, 10, 17
Manali to Manali:
- Group of 12: 10,999/- per person
- Group of 10: 11,799/- per person
- Group of 8: 12,700/- per person
- Group of 5 or below: 13,499/- per person
Delhi to Delhi:
- Group of 12: 14,499/- per person
- Group of 10: 14,999/- per person
- Group of 8: 15,999/- per person
- Group of 5 or below: 16,999/- per person
For customized dates & packages 7387523876
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Double Sharing: 3000/- per person
- Mumbai to Mumbai sleeper train tickets: 2,500/-
- 3AC train from Mumbai: 5,500/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper train tickets: 2,700/-
- 3AC train from Pune: 5,500/-
Note: Pay 4000/- to block your seats and pay the rest 15 days prior to the event.
Day 01: Delhi to Manali | Overnight Journey
- The group will assemble at the pick-up point by 06:00 PM.
- We'll meet the team captains and a small tour briefing session will be conducted.
- After which, we’ll head out on an overnight journey to Manali.
*The pick up point would be RK Ashram or Majnu Ka Tila (tentative).
Day 02: Manali Arrival | Day at Leisure
- We will reach Manali early in the morning.
- Post-check-in, the rest of the day is at leisure. Travelers are advised to indulge in cafe hopping, local sightseeing, and more.
- Dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Manali.
Day 03: Manali to Kaza (200 Kilometers, 9 Hours Drive)
- After early morning breakfast, we will head out to Kaza.
- En route, we’ll be traversing through Kunzum Pass.
- We will reach Kaza by late evening and check in to our designated stays.
- Dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Kaza.
Day 04: Spiti Sightseeing Day 01 (Pin valley, Tabo, Dhankar )
- Post breakfast, we will head towards Kungri Monastery in Pin valley followed by a visit to Mudh Village.
- En route, we will make a brief pit stop and visit the Tabo Monastery.
- Our next stop on the sightseeing tour would be Dhankar where we will visit the thousand-year-old Dhankar Monastery.
- We will head back to Kaza where we will have dinner followed by an overnight stay in Kaza.
Day 05: Spiti Sightseeing Day 02 (Hikkim, Komic, Langza )
- After early morning breakfast, we will go sightseeing and visit Hikkim (the highest post office in the world).
- We will also visit Komic village, Langza (where the iconic Budhha statue is situated), and then head towards Kee Monastery.
- Finally, we’ll head back to Kaza where we will have dinner and spend the night.
Day 06: Kaza to Chandratal/Batal (90 Kilometers, 7 Hours Drive)
- Post-breakfast we will head towards Chandratal or Batal.
- En route, we will make brief stops at Kibber, Chicham Bridge (Asia’s Highest Bridge), and Kunzum Pass.
- Post-check-in, we'll relax for some time before visiting Chandratal Lake.
- Dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Chandra Taal or Batal.
*Staying in Chandratal totally depends on weather conditions.
Day 07: Chandratal/Batal to Manali (125 Kilometers, 7 Hours Drive)
- After early morning breakfast, we'll start our return journey to Manali.
- We will reach Manali by late afternoon. The rest of the day is at leisure.
- In the evening, we will board the bus for our overnight drive to Delhi.
Day 08: Delhi Arrival | Tour Ends
- The group will reach Delhi by early in the morning and part ways with fond memories.
- End of Tour.
- Transportation in Tempo Traveler from Manali to Manali.
- Bus tickets from Delhi to Manali and return.
- Accommodations on sharing basis as per itinerary.
- Meal Plan: MAP (Breakfast + Dinner, starting from Day 2 Dinner till Day 7 Breakfast)
- The trip Leader will be present at all times during the tour.
- Mechanical Support
- All permits Required
- First Aid Kits
- Oxygen Cylinders
- Infrared Thermometer
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses of personal nature.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any travel delay.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions” or any type of transportation.
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Landslides, Roadblocks, and other natural calamities.
- Any other services not specified above in inclusions.
Things to carry :
- Medical Certificate
- Govt id card with name and address
- Self-declared form
- Backpack (40-60 liters)
- Trekking shoes: No sports shoes. The shoes need to
- have soles with good grip and ankle support.
- Socks (3 pairs): 2 pairs of cotton (for trekking) + 1 pair of woolen pair
- (used only for sleeping)Sandals/Slippers for walking
- Trek pants (2) including the one you are wearing.
- Collared t-shirts (3 including the one you are wearing)
- Preferably light, full sleeve t-shirts.
- Thick jacket: Carry 1 hollow full sleeve windproof
- jacket/down jacket.
- Thermal inners: 1 pair of lightweight, upper and lower
- Raincoat/poncho: (Mandatory as it can rain anytime in
- the mountains)
- Woolen cap/ Balaclava: (Must protect ears)Hand gloves:
- (Ensure that the gloves are warm and waterproof.)
- Sunglasses: Any dark color but blue. Sunglasses prevent
- snow blindness. Sunglasses are mandatory for this trek.
- (Sunscreen - SPF 40+, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm/chapstick, small soap, toilet paper, wet tissue)
- Headlamp/LED torch(Mandatory)
- Camera: Carry all accessories - spare batteries, charger, etc.
- Water bottles: 2 bottles, 1 Litre each.
- Trekking pole: Trekking pole is mandatory. You can also
- rent wooden stick from Gaurikund.
- Plastic covers: While packing, use plastic bags to
- compartmentalize things and carry a few extra plastics
- bags for wet clothes.
Personal Medical Kit
- Mandatory. All these things need to go into one
- backpack. So make sure they are all light and you carry as less as possible.
Health & Safety:
- Before starting the trek, calculate your BMI (Ideal BMI should be between 18.5 and 24.9)
- Health and Safety checks mentioned below should be made before getting prepared for the trek
- A balanced mind and body is the first thing that should be given importance before taking off because this is what will bring out the best of you in every condition.
- Your body should be fit enough to cover the entire trek with the backpacks on your back along with your body weight. That is why proper stamina and strength are needed. Also because trekking is done in uneven multi terrains and not on smooth paths. So in order to gain leg strength, perform simple squats.
- Flexibility is very important when it comes to trekking. Good flexibility will be an advantage while walking on trails, climbing and river crossing, etc. Attain flexibility by simply stretching or doing yoga.
- As the Himalayan treks are basically ascending and descending the slopes, you will need a proper transmission of Oxygen from the lungs and heart to the body muscles. For this, trekkers should have good cardiovascular endurance that can be gained by doing cardio exercises like running, swimming, cycling, etc.
Payment Details :
UPI ID: 7387523876@upi
Net banking :
- Name- RAJBALA YADAV
Bank name - HDFC BANK
ACC No.- 50100308491863
IFSC code- HDFC0002501
- Name- NITIN YADAV
Bank name - PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ACC No.- 0530001500002688
IFSC code- PUNB0053000
Please send a screenshot of the payment on WhatsApp number 7387523876 for confirmation, we will then share a form for the final booking procedure.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on the same event.
- A complete schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule in case
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow a no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Nitin: 7387523876 | Akshay: 7397823876 | Pravin: 7208620046